Mika nominated for the MTV European Music Awards!!!

mellody

great news, the guys from marek lieberberg (mikas concert agency in germany) called me back about the changed dates cologne/dusseldorf, and they said the concert in cologne was cancelled because mika is nominated for the mtv european music awards!!! :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaah, i'm so happy about this, although it means i won't see him in cologne and i also can't go to dusseldorf, but i'm so happy for him that he's nominated aaand the mtv show will be in munich on nov 1st, so he'll be in munich from oct 31st to nov 2nd (well, 3rd in the morning probably), this is sooo fantastic!! :woot_jump: but it will be so difficult to get tickets for the mtv show, i really hope i'll be lucky to get one!

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS NEWS!!!!!!

yay!!!! i'm sooooooooooooo happy!!

nominated in which categories? will he be there?

do u have the link?:biggrin2:

no idea, i don't even know if it's official yet, mtv haven't announced their nominations to the public yet, so maybe mlk wouldn't have been allowed to tell me, lol! :bleh: but they didn't say anything about it being secret.

well i guess he will be at the show, otherwise he wouldn't have had to cancel the cologne concert on the 31st. it's just like i expected, probably rehearsals for the mtv show on the 31st. :biggrin2:

and where do u read then that mika is nominated?:boxed:

read my first post. :wink2: i called his german concert agency to ask about the cancellation of the cologne concert, and they told me it was cancelled cause he's nominated.

I hope he will be nominated to many awards and will sweep the floor...:punk:

It's cool the show is in Germany as I am sure he will show off his German and I love the way he speaks. He should sing in German, too :mf_lustslow: