I shouldn't post this

Droopsy

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure mika won't be bothered about the bitchy comments from the unintelligent moron who wrote that article. Hmmm probably another who's jealous of mika's talent and own mind. you go mika with your own opinion ! you rock ! :punk: i dont like kanye west's music much either :thumb_yello:

Ohno! this photo makes MIKA look so much older than his 24 years!!:thumbdown:

You know how MIKA hates bling and pretentious people but that's all I can think of when the name Kanye West!

So no wonder he left, surprised he went at all!

Nice to see he didn't get dressed up for the occasion!:roftl: No I like his hoody - honestly! Better with the hood down tho!

Good to hear he told the truth instead of saying the music made his ear infection worse! lol!

At least he had the balls to walk out, wonder how many others wanted too but didn't!

xx

Kanye West:

:fisch:

'Why don't you like me why don't you like me or walk out the door....'

Mika: *walks out the door*

Where's the problem? :bleh:

Precisely:bleh:

(btw, off topic here, violet sky your avatar is incredible. The specs just do it for me!:blush-anim-cl: )

Ohno! this photo makes MIKA look so much older than his 24 years!!:thumbdown:

You know how MIKA hates bling and pretentious people but that's all I can think of when the name Kanye West!

So no wonder he left, surprised he went at all!

Nice to see he didn't get dressed up for the occasion!:roftl: No I like his hoody - honestly! Better with the hood down tho!

Good to hear he told the truth instead of saying the music made his ear infection worse! lol!

At least he had the balls to walk out, wonder how many others wanted too but didn't!

xx

Right on daisylou.

How come everyone and anyone is somehow allowed to slag Mika and his music off every verse end in the press, and yet if Mika dares to show his dislike for someone else's music it's HIM being the t*t????

Grrrrr usually I laugh at this sort of thing but today I feel strongly!!

mika has the right to choose just like anyone of us. if he was uncomfortable, why not to leave? i'm glad that he keeps his belives. walk out the door, mika if you want to.

i have it done the same if i was him.

Thanks for posting droopsy.

I love it how honestly Mika act in that case. Wy should he stay if he don't like the music? I would do the same as Mika!

And that stupid writer hasn't got much savvy.:thumbdown:

"Mika, who's forced us to endure his patronising plinky-plonky nonsense about big girls" :shocked::roftl:

Nobody forced us! We just love that songs. We enjoy his songs with pleasure!!

The writer has a narrow mind thats why he would never understand Mika's music! Poor idiot! Forget him!

Come on, is no one going to admit that the article was slightly funny? It was written in an exaggerated, dramatic style on purpose, people.

Yes I get what you are saying and as I said before, normally I just laugh at stuff like this. Today though I've got my protective mother-hen head on regarding Mika. I just felt like sticking up for him :naughty:

And I do think these journos pretend sometimes to be funny and ironic and over the top, when really, they mean every word, nastily. We shouldn't underestimate how much some people really do hate Mika, much as it pains me to say it.

I think he sooo suits the hoodie , I would need ear plugs , its pants music :thumbdown:

I totally agree:punk: Mika looks great in a hoodie

And Keyne, what is his name,:naughty: is probably another rap gangsta clone, there are hundreds off