Mika nominated for Nickelodeon kids Awards

ive checked to see if this has been posted before, but couldnt find anything on it.

i was looking through TVhits mag for anything on mika as usual, and i found this article about Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards too see what that was allabout. then oi saw an article saying BEST MALE SINGER and read on too see if mika was there....and he was! at the top of the list! Mika, Drake Bell, Justin Timberlake, Danny jones (McFly). I hope that he wins the section in october!:thumb_yello: and you can go on this website to vote for him. then go on this thing down the bottom saying vote now. have to vote in ALL catogories, unfortunatley.

http://kca.nick.co.uk/#/vote/

it is quite confusing, but the male singer block is the 2nd to the bottom on the 2nd closest to the left and shows pics of all the nominees.

i hope all that makes sense!:naughty:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate Justin' date=' his songs are like, lame. dont mean anything. when mikas songs do. but i do think that justin will get it:thumbdown: ...come on mika! you will do well!:naughty:[/quote']

i agree.:thumbdown:

Justin CANNOT win.

I refuse!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm off to go vote.(with all 3 of my email adresses if necessary:naughty:)

EDIT: i can't vote. :tears:

it says i have to download something

i hate Justin' date=' his songs are like, lame. dont mean anything. when mikas songs do. but i do think that justin will get it:thumbdown: ...come on mika! you will do well!:naughty:[/quote']

JT rocks! Had to jump to his defence since seeing him in May - What a performer! He's fab!

Obviously i will be voting for Mika though! I have tried but for some reason, it won't let me....:shocked: I'll try again in a bit.

JT rocks! Had to jump to his defence since seeing him in May - What a performer! He's fab!

Obviously i will be voting for Mika though! I have tried but for some reason, it won't let me....:shocked: I'll try again in a bit.

Yeah, I agree, Justin is a great performer, I've seen him last June. But ofcourse I'd vote for Mika if that stupid site let me because Mika is better:biggrin2:

ive checked to see if this has been posted before' date=' but couldnt find anything on it.

i was looking through TVhits mag for anything on mika as usual, and i found this article about Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards too see what that was allabout. then oi saw an article saying BEST MALE SINGER and read on too see if mika was there....and he was! at the top of the list! Mika, Drake Bell, Justin Timberlake, Danny jones (McFly). I hope that he wins the section in october!:thumb_yello: and you can go on this website to vote for him. then go on this thing down the bottom saying vote now. have to vote in ALL catogories, unfortunatley.

http://kca.nick.co.uk/#/vote/

it is quite confusing, but the male singer block is the 2nd to the bottom on the 2nd closest to the left and shows pics of all the nominees.

i hope all that makes sense!:naughty:[/quote']

i just voted!saaaweeeeeet!lol!drake always wins!its mika's turn!