• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I havent decided yet , when i do i will post :thumb_yello:

Alright. I will give up trying to get clues.....lol!! I'm surprised more peeps aren't really curious actually........hope it's not anything to do with drawings...i won't win if it is. There's too many 'arty' peeps on here.

....I've just realised typing that i'm trying to guess now. Apologies for my fingers typing such things!! LOL!! I won't post on here anymore until the competition starts ok? :thumb_yello::wink2:

Alright. I will give up trying to get clues.....lol!! I'm surprised more peeps aren't really curious actually........hope it's not anything to do with drawings...i won't win if it is. There's too many 'arty' peeps on here.

....I've just realised typing that i'm trying to guess now. Apologies for my fingers typing such things!! LOL!! I won't post on here anymore until the competition starts ok? :thumb_yello::wink2:

You can post as much as you want , tis all good ...

The thing is you will never guess it .. as long as I dont have a clue!! :naughty:

Night!x

Good news:biggrin2:

At the GMA show in New York the VIPs were given a Mika T Shirt , we have been sent some of these to give away as MFC competition prizes :thumb_yello:

Keep an eye on this front page for more details ......., it is open to everyone and and is a great chance to own an exclusive Mika item.

We will post a competition , the 10 who win will get one , over the next few days I will update so please keep an open eye :biggrin2:THIS HAS NOT CHANGED!! WE JUST GOT SOME MORE!Update : 23/8/07

We have decided to give the top MFC Donaters a free T Shirt , so all below you will get one so please dont enter the competition :

#1 calicojasmine

#2 Kata

#3 robertina

#4 esperia75

#5 Dee

#6 Yoppappop

#7 babspanky

#8 dcdeb

#9 rumbagirl

** note if you feel you should be on the top 10 but are not please PM me **

WONDERFUL!!!

I'm in!

I'm very happy!!!

But...in what way I'll have my t-shirt??? :blink:

Awesome.

I saw the shirts at GMA but didn't get one.They're nice.:)

I'll have to see what this is before I sign up. haha Like someone else already said, I can't draw, so I wouldn't enter something like that.

Thankfully, I don't think Freddie would make us draw anything...I think...lol

Thankfully, I don't think Freddie would make us draw anything...I think...lol

Hopefully. haha

It doesn't really matter if I win or lose (because I kind of doubt I WOULD win), I just think it would be fun to enter. :D

The prize is just a major bonus for me.

At the GMA show in New York the VIPs were given a Mika T Shirt , we have been sent some of these to give away as MFC competition prizes :thumb_yello:

Keep an eye on this front page for more details ......., it is open to everyone and and is a great chance to own an exclusive Mika item.

We will post a competition , the 10 who win will get one , over the next few days I will update so please keep an open eye :biggrin2:THIS HAS NOT CHANGED!! WE JUST GOT SOME MORE!Update : 23/8/07

We have decided to give the top MFC Donaters a free T Shirt , so all below you will get one so please dont enter the competition :

#1 calicojasmine

#2 Kata

#3 robertina

#4 esperia75

#5 Dee

#6 Yoppappop

#7 babspanky

#8 dcdeb

#9 rumbagirl

waow... so i actually donated for something ?! :naughty: :naughty:

just kidding... thank you very much :thumb_yello: !!

Hopefully. haha

It doesn't really matter if I win or lose (because I kind of doubt I WOULD win), I just think it would be fun to enter. :D

The prize is just a major bonus for me.

i know!right?i want one of those shirts like sooo bad!lol!

#1 calicojasmine

#2 Kata

#3 robertina

#4 esperia75

#5 Dee

#6 Yoppappop

#7 babspanky

#8 dcdeb

#9 rumbagirl

I guess my Canadian funds are not the same value ....:sad::crybaby:

so when exactly is this going to happen? friday?

if so, i probably won't be able to do this if it's during the afternoon, cuz i just started school:thumbdown:

I'm sure this will stay up for a while whenever Freddie posts what exactly the competition. You should have time to do whatever it is :)

Oh my god this isn't fair! I'm on vacation now and this place is pretty weird, but I don't have a printer here to print out the logo :-( .....is there any other way I can do this Freddie?

FD? i think people that cant print it....can draw something "LIKE" it.. right?:thumb_yello:

though better printed..