**** Mika T Shirt Competition ****

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I had shot a curious marble sculpture representing a guy who seems sing while lookin terrified at a wall of water and fishes with open mouths:naughty:

the figure in the middle is obscurated for privacy:mf_rosetinted:

2005855306599327825_rs.jpg

{I was half drunk from the morning..what a shame...:roftl:my bros too, infact the photo is sh**ty:bleh:}

Brilliant pic, well done!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the figure in the middle is obscurated for privacy:mf_rosetinted:

2005855306599327825_rs.jpg

{I was half drunk from the morning..what a shame...:roftl:my bros too, infact the photo is sh**ty:bleh:}

Haha!!I love this pic Greta !Amazing !!:bleh:

Well done Lauren and Greta, both great entries.

.............and what can I say about Wendi's entry, apart from b*****y fantastic!

The sybolism is spot on.

-MFC is the ruin of all of us, taking all our time and energy, keeping us away from the real world, but we all love it too much to give it up!

I posted my picture to Freddie weeks ago, but it's only fair I post it here too.

After seeing all the others, it really sucks. :boxed:

I thought I'd place MFC on an altar, it's my new religion anyway the last months. Holy Mary!:roftl:

mfc-altar.jpg

I pray for Johnny but now for MFC:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I posted my picture to Freddie weeks ago, but it's only fair I post it here too.

After seeing all the others, it really sucks. :boxed:

I thought I'd place MFC on an altar, it's my new religion anyway the last months. Holy Mary!:roftl:

mfc-altar.jpg

:naughty:

Absolutely wonderful, Martine! Love it! It's perfect -- as you say, it's

our new religion! :thumb_yello:

Loving all the photos, really! What a creative bunch! :)

dcdeb

wendiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i can see your face!

you posted small pics so far...but this!

thanks deb! :biggrin2:

Robi - I dont look very much better than that photo - but I am full

of the flu in it - so maybe the real thing should be slightly better!! :blush-anim-cl:

Well this is mine. I had big plans for a great picture, but unfortunately, they have not come to fruition, so this was taken on holiday in Cornwall. A lovely secluded beach called Duckpools (I love that name....) that is a the end of a narrow, winding road - horrible to drive down but well worth it when you get there.

The picture doesn't capture the dramatic waves crashing, but it's amazing what you stumble across that has been washed up in the tide.....

111-1189_IMG.jpg

here it is hun!

Thanks a million Robi...:mf_lustslow:

the pic is so beautiful sarah...oh how much i would like to visit cornwall one day...and i have ppl i know there, and never been!:shocked:

......maybe mika would perform there so i'll go!

as scotland..always dreamt to be there...and the first time i go it will be for mika!!!

that's so surreal!

the pic is so beautiful sarah...oh how much i would like to visit cornwall one day...and i have ppl i know there, and never been!:shocked:

......maybe mika would perform there so i'll go!

as scotland..always dreamt to be there...and the first time i go it will be for mika!!!

that's so surreal!

Thanks! We love Cornwall and try and go every year. Where do your friends live??