Official Mika Christmas Project Thread

Hannah

"There has never been a song of which the conent has been recorded in so many countries"

(what about that? sorry Hannah, I hope I'm not getting on your nerves with that ;) I think it's just a cute idea (giving Mika not only this song but making him also the rason for a new world record) ;) )

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"There has never been a song of which the conent has been recorded in so many countries"

(what about that? sorry Hannah, I hope I'm not getting on your nerves with that ;) I think it's just a cute idea (giving Mika not only this song but making him also the rason for a new world record) ;) )

Of course you're not! :) That would be the coolest thing ever! :thumb_yello:

ok, then... we proudly present:

The Netherlands

Latvia

Germany

THE UK (or let's divide it... there is at least one MFCer from England and one from Wales around here; what about the Scots or so? Are there any?)

England

Wales

The United States of America

Canada

Argentinia

Norway

Italy

China

Spain

Austria

Sweden

Poland

Estonia

Malaysia

Where are you guys from?

I totally forgot about this all, but what's the melody?:shocked:

The 12 Days of Christmas. I will PM all of you a copy of the background melody when I get it (within the next day or so), but for the time being, if you are not familiar with the song, click the YouTube link on my original post. It's a silly Muppet version, but it's the song, nonetheless.

hm, that's not easy... most of us are probably from the USA or the UK.

*thinks*

it should be some kind of "most different places" or something... I don't know which way to put it. shall i try to fill in the guiness-from or just email them? but i might need some help here because i have no real idea in what way to put this "many different places (or countries)"-stuff. if i start to explain in an email (or the form) this might take very long (and i don't know if the guiness-people are willing to read such long emails ;) ).

I think she is delivering it December 3rd? I believe?

Ohh! I can't wait! I hope Mika likes it. I think it's a great idea we start planning the present now, because that will give us time to organize ourselves and to overcome the odds that might appear. Besides, this enables us to write the guiness committee and get a response in time! :biggrin2:

I agree! The world record could be part of the gift. If I was a star like Mika is, I'd love to be the reason for a record! Maybe we'll get to be the biggest number of fans around the world to sing a christmas carol in fragments and to put it together through the web! :naughty: This is so funny! We must think of an appropiate title for our record! :biggrin2:

Oh, Hannah, thanks for the link! It has been really useful. I'm practicing still. This christams gift is going to be great!:biggrin2:

Yay! I have "eight tamagotchies" part, that's great! :thumb_yello: You can bold my name, Hannah :original:.

ok, then... we proudly present:

The Netherlands

Latvia

Germany

THE UK (or let's divide it... there is at least one MFCer from England and one from Wales around here; what about the Scots or so? Are there any?)

England

Wales

The USA

Canada

Argentinia

Norway

Italy

China

Spain

Austria

Sweden

Where are you guys from?

I'm proud Polish representative :mf_rosetinted:.

YAY!!! This will pretty much rock!!

I can't wait....now I need to figure out how to record it...my dad's cellphone records video...do you think that might work if I could figure out how to get it on my computer?...

I love, love you!

~Taylor

~Helping to represent the US!

YAY!!! This will pretty much rock!!

I can't wait....now I need to figure out how to record it...my dad's cellphone records video...do you think that might work if I could figure out how to get it on my computer?...

I love, love you!

~Taylor

~Helping to represent the US!

Well, I took part in the birthday audio message project and I recorded my bit with the little microphone attached to my computer headphones and arranged the recording with a programme called 'Audacity'. Maybe this works for you as well. :thumb_yello:

Well, I took part in the birthday audio message project and I recorded my bit with the little microphone attached to my computer headphones and arranged the recording with a programme called 'Audacity'. Maybe this works for you as well. :thumb_yello:

Hmm...I don't know if my computer has a microphone...can you get that program off of the internet, or do you get it from a store?...sorry, I'm not a wiz with computers...

I will get my message on though...somehow:bleh:

~Taylor