Does Mika have a girlfriend?????

mika_lover123

Well!!!!!!!! I should hope to God that he does not!!!!:thumbdown: My cousin Erica, (a huge mika fan as well as I am) Told me yesterday when I was over her house, if I had heard the heart breaking news about Mika. Of course, I was curious as to what the "Bad News" was. She told me that earlier that week that she and her friend Kelsey were looking at websites for info about Mika, when they came across a website claiming that our dearly beloved Mika has a g-g-g- GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:shocked: She refused to tell me the name of the site,:sneaky2: which leads me to believe that she made the whole thing up. However, Erica is like my bestfriend, Big sister and cousin, and I have never known her to lie, about anything!!!!!!!!! So, here's the big question, does our dear Mika have a love intrest, just a crush, or nothing at all??????? Hmmmmmmmmmm... So, if anybody has any ideas,thoughts, notions, whatever... PLEASE MESSAGE ME BACK ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! Also if youm have ANY INFO, get back to me asap as well!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Well!!!!!!!! I should hope to God that he does not!!!!:thumbdown: My cousin Erica, (a huge mika fan as well as I am) Told me yesterday when I was over her house, if I had heard the heart breaking news about Mika. Of course, I was curious as to what the "Bad News" was. She told me that earlier that week that she and her friend Kelsey were looking at websites for info about Mika, when they came across a website claiming that our dearly beloved Mika has a g-g-g- GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:shocked: She refused to tell me the name of the site,:sneaky2: which leads me to believe that she made the whole thing up. However, Erica is like my bestfriend, Big sister and cousin, and I have never known her to lie, about anything!!!!!!!!! So, here's the big question, does our dear Mika have a love intrest, just a crush, or nothing at all??????? Hmmmmmmmmmm... So, if anybody has any ideas,thoughts, notions, whatever... PLEASE MESSAGE ME BACK ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! Also if youm have ANY INFO, get back to me asap as well!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

it's me. :mf_rosetinted:

We're engaged actually. :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

I was clearly just trying to fool you all :fisch: Mika said I couldn't tell you, so :fisch:

Ooh Kata, I noticed the chemistry between you too but because I really thought you hated him I didn't say it, but I was right! How wonderful!:biggrin2: You're a great actress by the way. Totally had me fooled:roftl:

It was just to put us off the scent. :wink2:

Oh right......it's just that i remember quite a lot of nasty comments.....in fact, i remember something she actually had the cheek to say to his face.

I know a few people who heard it at the time were gobsmacked! I, along with everyone else was very shocked! :shocked: