The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I haven't look at all the posts because this thread is looooong....we ladies like our men now don't we.

My heart beats for Dave Gahan , lead signer of "Depeche Mode". Ever since I saw him shake his ass on the "Devotional" tour three years ago, I have been a bonified "Dave-Slave" as we like to call ourselves.

worthy.gif

dave-myspace.jpg

(Recent press pictures of his new solo album "Hourglass")

And my favorite pictures of him to look at, concert pics!

127_b.jpg

94.jpg

75.jpg

66.jpg

56.jpg

Let it be said though, that I don't love the man simply for his looks. He's also my hero. This is man who destroyed himself, relationships and came close to dying because of drug abuse, yet, he was still able to bring himself back from the pits of despair and now leads a happy, healthy life.

If somebody can summon that amount of courage, than truly, nothing is impossible.

Oh, and he's also my favorite signer (sorry Mika), I adore his voice.

My list is a little on the long side... I was boy crazy at the tender age of 5, now I'm 25 and man crazy. Johnny Depp, Ewan McGregor, Julian McMahon, Matt Damon, John Cusack, Christian Bale, Joaquin Phoenix, Mika, Rob Thomas, Clive Owen, Hugh Jackman, and there is also something about Sacha Baron Cohen.

ROFLLL, huh? Barrowman?

On this episode of 'Nevermind the Buzzcocks', Simon accuses Bill of cheating, and he screams "YOU CHEATED, BILL BAILEY!" and John Barrowman goes "I didn't cheat!" and Simon goes "NOT YOU, BARROWMAN.:sneaky2: " all pissed off.

It's funny. I'll find it on YouTube and put it in the randomness thread.

• 2 weeks later...

basically them :mf_lustslow:

mymen.jpg

but they're the ones i'm a really big fan of...

there're many others that i just find hot hahah

like chace crawford, he's gorgeous!

chace-crawford-2006-nclr-alma-awards-arrivals-0KNKhL.jpg

josh holloway and ian somerhalder

sawyer-from-lost.jpg

boone.jpg

and i also like adam brody and orlando bloom very much, and they're too cute! :D