The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes! :roftl: He's so quirky! (Sorry if I totally butchered that spelling) I really love his Criminal Minds character! So smart and clever! Has he done anything but C.M.?

no he has been in some other things, in 500 days of summer, and in another one, cant remember which :wub2:

no he has been in some other things, in 500 days of summer, and in another one, cant remember which :wub2:

That immediately reminded me of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. :fangurl: I had a crush on him when I was younger and used to watch 3rd Rock from the Sun.

98cdd0a2050f0391_josephgordonlevitt_2.jpg

Sundance-2009-joseph-gordon-levitt-3757830-431-594.jpg

THOSE DIMPLES. :mf_lustslow:

78273.jpg

:aah: If it does we'll just take the next volunteer to clean it up (we'll tell her its just a test to tell if shes really worth the make up :biggrin2:)

Boyo boy. I hope it works the first time. I would feel quite guilty if I killed anyone.

Okay, now I feel im getting a bit violent too :lmfao: Okay, lets say we have an awesome scientist who knows his job and nobody gets hurt :biggrin2:

For sure!! Do you know any good scientists? The only scientist I know is my grandmother, and she lives in France and I think she's just an agricultural scientist. :blink: probably won't be us much good. I actually asked my mother if we won the big lottery yesterday (we didn't:sneaky2:) if we could buy a cloning machine. She agreed:naughty: But then she asked me who I wanted to clone, and I panicked. :aah: I could just say my MFC friends and I have some stuff to take care of, and cheap hookers were getting a bit messy. :wink2:

For sure!! Do you know any good scientists? The only scientist I know is my grandmother, and she lives in France and I think she's just an agricultural scientist. :blink: probably won't be us much good. I actually asked my mother if we won the big lottery yesterday (we didn't:sneaky2:) if we could buy a cloning machine. She agreed:naughty: But then she asked me who I wanted to clone, and I panicked. :aah: I could just say my MFC friends and I have some stuff to take care of, and cheap hookers were getting a bit messy. :wink2:

:aah: I dont know anyone, but i guess with our possibilities we can take anyone :teehee: let's google a bit! :biggrin2: Bahaaa, your mother rocks :roftl: Mine is just always teasing me with marrying mika when I start with topics like that :boxed:

:aah: I dont know anyone, but i guess with our possibilities we can take anyone :teehee: let's google a bit! :biggrin2: Bahaaa, your mother rocks :roftl: Mine is just always teasing me with marrying mika when I start with topics like that :boxed:

Hahaha my mother put two and two together and has been calling me Mrs. Penniman for two days.:naughty: Not that I'm complaining, its just a little awkward to explain to friends...:biggrin2: I think the world is quite lucky I didn't win the 641Million dollars. Earth would not be the same after I was done here.:aah:

Hahaha my mother put two and two together and has been calling me Mrs. Penniman for two days.:naughty: Not that I'm complaining, its just a little awkward to explain to friends...:biggrin2: I think the world is quite lucky I didn't win the 641Million dollars. Earth would not be the same after I was done here.:aah:

Oh god. Don't let me start imagining what I could do with that money :shocked::aah:

Oh god. Don't let me start imagining what I could do with that money :shocked::aah:

I think I would be a very happy person, but I doubt any of my slaves, maids, body guards, ect. would be very happy campers. I hate dreaming about what i would do with such great amounts of riches because then when i check back into reality everything is so glum.

As for the scientist, he seems pretty amazing.:biggrin2: But if he was too busy, the chick at the bottom of the page (Briget something) said something about cloning humans! I think this guy just cloned animals. But i doubt we need another female in our mad house of a lab:wink2:. What if they did end up coming out as babies?:boxed: we would think we were getting a Mika to be our husband, and we end up being forced to raise him as a son. How incredibly awkward.

I think I would be a very happy person, but I doubt any of my slaves, maids, body guards, ect. would be very happy campers. I hate dreaming about what i would do with such great amounts of riches because then when i check back into reality everything is so glum.

As for the scientist, he seems pretty amazing.:biggrin2: But if he was too busy, the chick at the bottom of the page (Briget something) said something about cloning humans! I think this guy just cloned animals. But i doubt we need another female in our mad house of a lab:wink2:. What if they did end up coming out as babies?:boxed: we would think we were getting a Mika to be our husband, and we end up being forced to raise him as a son. How incredibly awkward.

Oh, I reduce my imagination to what I would buy :biggrin2: Like a house, a huge camera, new laptop, a mercedes, and the rest goes to internet shopping and clothes :mf_rosetinted: Oh and I wont have any problems studying abroad, thats good, too :teehee:

Oh good then, two know more than one :biggrin2:

Actually I would LOVE to raise mika :wub2: Just imagine how adorable he would be :teehee:

Oh, I reduce my imagination to what I would buy :biggrin2: Like a house, a huge camera, new laptop, a mercedes, and the rest goes to internet shopping and clothes :mf_rosetinted: Oh and I wont have any problems studying abroad, thats good, too :teehee:

Oh good then, two know more than one :biggrin2:

Actually I would LOVE to raise mika :wub2: Just imagine how adorable he would be :teehee:

I'm sure he probably adorable! But I'm not going to lie. I really dislike children:mf_rosetinted: Even when I was younger, I didn't like other children. Well, most of the other children used to bully me physically and mentally, but I suppose I wouldn't mind a little Mika. He was so cute as a child! But he was cute in a homely way:naughty:. Let's put it this way, if I knew him when he was growing up, I NEVER in a million years would have suspected he would turn out like he did!:biggrin2:

I'm sure he probably adorable! But I'm not going to lie. I really dislike children:mf_rosetinted: Even when I was younger, I didn't like other children. Well, most of the other children used to bully me physically and mentally, but I suppose I wouldn't mind a little Mika. He was so cute as a child! But he was cute in a homely way:naughty:. Let's put it this way, if I knew him when he was growing up, I NEVER in a million years would have suspected he would turn out like he did!:biggrin2:

Oh, same here, only people used to run away from me so I became extremely introverted :boxed: But I like really small children, until they come to school:biggrin2:

Oh indeed, that reminds me of those cereal guy comics, he really turned out the best way possible :teehee: That's why sometimes I'm kind of glad I didn't have that kind of 'perfect' childhood:roftl:

Oh, same here, only people used to run away from me so I became extremely introverted :boxed: But I like really small children, until they come to school:biggrin2:

Oh indeed, that reminds me of those cereal guy comics, he really turned out the best way possible :teehee: That's why sometimes I'm kind of glad I didn't have that kind of 'perfect' childhood:roftl:

Every day I'm happy I didn't have a perfect childhood! I think my misery as a child help my creativity that I have today. :naughty: I have the same outlook on children. It's all fun and games until they enter the school system.:wink2: Cereal Guy? I've never heard of that before.:blush-anim-cl: But I could handle a Mika, I think.:teehee: But it would be odd to have a crush on your own son:shocked:

Every day I'm happy I didn't have a perfect childhood! I think my misery as a child help my creativity that I have today. :naughty: I have the same outlook on children. It's all fun and games until they enter the school system.:wink2: Cereal Guy? I've never heard of that before.:blush-anim-cl: But I could handle a Mika, I think.:teehee: But it would be odd to have a crush on your own son:shocked:

I've learned a lot about life through problems I had! I'm glad I didnt become so selfish, naive and full of prejudices like some of my friends with the perfect life.. :blush-anim-cl:

okay, that would be some difficult relationship :roftl: At least there's still the 'father' :teehee:

I've learned a lot about life through problems I had! I'm glad I didnt become so selfish, naive and full of prejudices like some of my friends with the perfect life.. :blush-anim-cl:

okay, that would be some difficult relationship :roftl: At least there's still the 'father' :teehee:

Same here. My problems have made me feel unique in my personality and (i hope) a likable person. I think it has given me the capability of accepting every kind of person no matter their race, sexual orientation, age, ect. And I think I will let YOU raise Mika, I'll take some kind of elixir (i think that's the word I'm looking for) that will allow me to stay my age until Mika grows back up to my age.:biggrin2: Its perfect! Then you can set us up, and batta bing, batta boom! Its love!:wub2::roftl: