Digital Music Awards - Vote for Mika ... and THIS SITE!!

Max

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone for all you are doing. As well as voting for Mika as best pop act, please also vote for this site in the people's choice category (best unofficial music site). THANK YOU :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I again voted! Just! . At us has already come on September, 4th but while to vote it is impossible. I shall wait for morning. For MIKA ! For this site (Thanks, Max has prompted.))). And for mikasounds.com!!! All on 4 voices daily!

Hi!

I'm back to work from holidays, and now I can see again all news about Mika.

I hope he is ok, from his ear infection, because it hurts a lot, and believe me i know what I'm talking about.

I did vote mika best pop artist, and I'm sure he is going to win. He is the best male voice at the moment. I hope he win. Good luck Mika.

I Know it´s a bit late, but I wish to send Mika an Happy birthday. In my country we say: It's better late then ever.

One question: When Mika come to Portugal?

Bye and kisses to all the Mika fans

sandrine

The second day cannot be voted for sites!! There is an inscription:

" This site has already been nominated. " I changed mail, a name, but nothing turns out! And in a category " Best Pop Artist in association with TV Hits " it began to turn out to vote unlimited quantity of times (can, my voices are not set off at all?)

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else, apologies if it has did a quick search but couldn't find any mention.

The BT Digital Music Awards are now open for voting and there are two categories that we will all need to vote in.

1. Mika is nominated for Best Pop Artist

2. The People's Choice Award

"This award is for anyone who has created a music site or blog, meaning that, much like you lot, the entries will range from the big and glamourous to the small but perfectly formed."

So we can all vote for this site - and win an award for sunny monkey :punk:

Against the People's award - it also states "or if you have your own entry, you can nominate it here. We'll give you a nice shiny official voting button to put on your site or blog and then it's up to you to get your users to vote for you before voting closes on September 30th. Get voting now!"

So could one of the admin folk sort out getting a voting button put on this site - so we can all vote for it as best unofficial Music Site more easily?

Oh yeah, nearly forgot - you do the voting at www.btdma.com

Also forgot - you are allowed to vote everyday up to 30 September ... so please can we all vote everyday?!!

Hi there! I didn't know about the Peoples' Choice Award, but I've been voting for days, for Mika, in the other catagory. You have to put your email address, and can only vote once every 24 hours... no matter, my family have given me permission to use theirs as well, so he gets lots of votes!! Crafty hey? All's fair in love and Mika!! From Marilyn

Love from Marilyn

Hi there! I didn't know about the Peoples' Choice Award, but I've been voting for days, for Mika, in the other catagory. You have to put your email address, and can only vote once every 24 hours... no matter, my family have given me permission to use theirs as well, so he gets lots of votes!! Crafty hey? All's fair in love and Mika!! From Marilyn

Love from Marilyn

Yes - it's amazing just how many e-mail addresses I found I'd got access to:thumb_yello:

Just got back from two weeks away ... can see I've loads to catch up on, but good to see that this thread is still up near the top!

Thanks everyone for voting ... please vote everyday using all the e-mails you have :wink2: