Digital Music Awards - Vote for Mika ... and THIS SITE!!

Max

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I done :blink:

oh, thanks for answering!

I just wanted to clarify, because it might be that the entries from different categories (blogs, official, inofficial) are calculated separately.....and of crse it will make much more impact if all MFCers voting goes as a big chunk in one certain category....

Here ! Mika just posted a blog and a bulletin on myspace :

Mika nominated for Digital Music Award

Fantastic news! MIKA has been short-listed for 'Best Pop Act' as part of the Digital Musical Awards. You can vote for him by clicking here: http://www.btdma.com/index.php/dma07/voting/

Voting closes on 30 September so get voting people!

Here ! Mika just posted a blog and a bulletin on myspace :

Mika nominated for Digital Music Award

Fantastic news! MIKA has been short-listed for 'Best Pop Act' as part of the Digital Musical Awards. You can vote for him by clicking here: http://www.btdma.com/index.php/dma07/voting/

Voting closes on 30 September so get voting people!

You heard it hear first :wink2:

... exactly why this should be the official site. Please vote for the site too!

i voted posteded it on difrent sites,im voting evry day, and sent an email to all my friends to vote wich is alot the email whent kinda like this:

please vote mika this will be his first USA award please!!!!!

i helped you a lot so please help me

so please from the bottom of my hart i want him 2 win soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bad he has never won a USA award

thanks

me and the MFC

(mika fan club)

vote for him on

http://www.btdma.com/index.php/dma07/voting/

just vote mika and press vote now i don't care about then other nominees but if you do you can go to the next category

please i am serious this would be the best birthday gift ever even if he didn't win but that we all tried

you can vote every day until Sep 30

AN I WILL VOTE EVERY DAY UNTIL SEP 30

P.S.sorry if i emailed you more than one i just wanted to email everyone i know

i voted posteded it on difrent sites,im voting evry day, and sent an email to all my friends to vote wich is alot the email whent kinda like this:

please vote mika this will be his first USA award please!!!!!

i helped you a lot so please help me

so please from the bottom of my hart i want him 2 win soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bad he has never won a USA award

thanks

me and the MFC

(mika fan club)

vote for him on

http://www.btdma.com/index.php/dma07/voting/

just vote mika and press vote now i don't care about then other nominees but if you do you can go to the next category

please i am serious this would be the best birthday gift ever even if he didn't win but that we all tried

you can vote every day until Sep 30

AN I WILL VOTE EVERY DAY UNTIL SEP 30

P.S.sorry if i emailed you more than one i just wanted to email everyone i know

yeah i think much of the people you mailed voted!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: