Happy Ending & More...

pinkunicorn123

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who thinks that when the coloured balloons take over the white ones, it's when it goes "little bit of love"? :mf_rosetinted:

or maybe when h's holding the purple one and the white ones fly up?

mika flying in the air. hmmm. that could look cheesy.

who thinks that when the coloured balloons take over the white ones, it's when it goes "little bit of love"? :mf_rosetinted:

or maybe when h's holding the purple one and the white ones fly up?

mika flying in the air. hmmm. that could look cheesy.

I agree with the whole cheesyness thing.

I think it's also gunna look a bit odd, to see a 6 foot 4 man flying,ahahaha.

But I'm sure, I'll end up loving every second of it.

Thanks very much for posting:biggrin2:

I know it's a bit early to tell what it'll be like when finished, but I have to say I was hoping it would have at least a bit of Mika playing piano in it.

Flying through the air:blink: yep could be a bit cheesy, I hope not!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks very much for posting:biggrin2:

lying through the air:blink: yep could be a bit cheesy, I hope not!!!:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I know. Well, let's just hope it turns out good. I know that MIKA does not like doing videos. lol

Looks like they had fun filming this one, gosh I cannot believe it is up there on youtube leaked for all to see!!

I am sure that Yasmine and his Mum are watching up the top, and I really like the back bend...was he a gymnast or something???:naughty:

I agree with the whole cheesyness thing.

I think it's also gunna look a bit odd, to see a 6 foot 4 man flying,ahahaha.

But I'm sure, I'll end up loving every second of it.

i know, and i dont mean to sound nasty, but the flying didnt look very graceful with his long lanky limbs lmao xDDD

what a gift! Thanks so much!

we are just celebrating our love for Bowie in the Bowie thread and now this....

i'm moved to tears...i'm crying actually while i write.....

Bowie of my teen age and Mika of nowadays.... i can see all my life rolling by in my pc!

thanks so much, and thank you mika for having me here! :wub2:

:roftl: I know. Well, let's just hope it turns out good. I know that MIKA does not like doing videos. lol

Yes that figures! That's why I envisaged him just doing a simple vid for Happy Ending, just him at the piano with maybe a backdrop or some images cut into it. I don't think Happy Ending merits a frivolous video so I hope it doesn't turn into one!

Heya,

So guess what ive found for you?

Surely pink hasnt found the making of the happy ending vid i hear you say?

And, whats more is i even asked for permission for a thread incase it was reposted - must have gotten out of the wrong side of the bed today (the side where the wall is maybe).

Oh and i found this too, made me chuckle, slow start but worth it

wow.....tis quite funny watching him on those cords and in front of the green screen!lol!looks like it will be a depressing vid!the song already makes me cry!lol!

i wonder:

why all those ppl around mika do not feel the extreme urge to embrace him and hug him? and no one of them will ever be a member of this fanclub?

maybe for them he's just 'work'...or maybe knowing him in RL is not so exciting...or maybe they are just trying to be professional....

maybe they are all just dumb! :sneaky2:

i wonder:

why all those ppl around mika do not feel the extreme urge to embrace him and hug him? and no one of them will ever be a member of this fanclub?

maybe for them he's just 'work'...or maybe knowing him in RL is not so exciting...or maybe they are just trying to be professional....

maybe they are all just dumb! :sneaky2:

Well, I'm not sure that they don't have this wish :naughty: Still, I think it would be quite scary if every single person Mika meets would be his fan. Can you imagine - marketers, stewards, policemen, waiters, bus drivers - all wanting to hug the poor single Mika?:roftl:

I am so happy that I have just seen this. Thank you, thank you!

Wow. This looks AMAZING. The fact that my favorite David Bowie song ever was played in the background just sets it for me. :roftl:

Oh, and was that his mom, Zuleika and Fortune watching from the balcony? :)