Mika "Happy Ending Making of.."

K@koL@ndon

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if it has been already posted

but i had watched some u tube mika videos and i had found this CUTE "making of.."

can't wait to see the video!!!:biggrin2:

enjoy it!lol:thumb_yello:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzGOEXSuJHg

I think it's the 5th thread with this vid

I lov it

:thumb_yello::wub2: Thanks sooooooooo much for posting this one!!!

...Apparently some people do live on Mars....

and this is the first time I see this particular video....:bleh:

...gives me rather a strange feeling ...dunno how to explain..maybe its Bowie "soundtrack" that does it....and all the "flying" that sets into some strange mood....and I have rewinded that flying bit a few times already :bleh: ....maybe just too much Munhausen these days.

and Yasmine is always such a flower....

The music of Bowie is soo well-chosen, it gives a new dimension to Mika's gestures...and the images with ballons......don't know why but it touched me...may be as Kitekat said it's to see Mika's flying...

what a beautiful "arial" athmosphere!...

PS: it's a fact : Mika never stops to working! :shocked: Hope he enjoyed to do it!

Oh, oh, oh! What an awesome video! The Bowie track matched perfectly! All those balloons, though, aren't too environmentally-friendly (yes, I'm talking to you, Mr. I Sport A Global Cool T-Shirt) but right now I don't care because it's going to be such a beautiful music video! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. Yes, isn't he meant to be on holidays on Mars or something?

Although he's on holiday, the release date is early October and he starts off touring again shortly, so he has to get the video done pretty sharpish.

I guess he had at least a couple of weeks downtime to recharge the batteries so he's gearing himself up for the next few months, then off again for Christmas.

a second thought about a video - some BW scenes could look fantastic there...I mean those accompanying sad lines....and then - colour and balloons and he is flying away :)....

cant wait to see how the video actually is going to turn out....

Wowee, the boy sure likes balloons, doesn't he? :biggrin2:

It looks like this will be a much bigger production than his other vids. I'm really looking forward to it. The scene with the white balloons looks kinda cute. I can't wait to see Mika rising up out of a cloud of white balloons, like an angelic circus clown. :naughty:

I'm digging the purple balloon, that's for sure.