Jean Paul Gaultier recently obsessed with Mika

Christine

For a second I thought it was the guy who starred in "Perfume: Scent of a Murderer" or whatever.

I was like "...Wow, this is beyond creepy. RUN, MIKA, RUN!"

Noo, it's Story of a Murderer, it's one of my fav films:biggrin2:

Anyways, Jean has got a great taste, ofcourse:naughty:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jean-Paul Gaultier was at his concert at the Trabendo, April 4th this year... They have a personal interpretation of "recently"... We chatted a bit with him and he was like "already totally obsessed" with LICM : he had 3 copies of it : one for the car, one for one room in the house and another one for another room in the house... So he didn't have to bring a copy everywhere and take the risk to forget it and not be able to listen to it :boxed:

Something else : he's like Madonna's best friend and can't even say a word in English !! HE told us he didn't understand all the words in LICM... It's not like Mika's songs are "complicated" to understand ! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: That made me laugh... Inner-laugh of course, Jean-Paul Gaultier !! :mf_rosetinted:

Only 3? I have 12:mf_rosetinted: One for in the living room, one for in the bathroom, one for in the toilet, once for in my bedroom, one for in my brother's bedroom, one for on the roof, one for in the car, one for on my bike, one for in the garage, one for in my shoe, one for in the dishwasher and one for in my classroom. Who's obsessed now Galtier:punk:

Only 3? I have 12:mf_rosetinted: One for in the living room, one for in the bathroom, one for in the toilet, once for in my bedroom, one for in my brother's bedroom, one for on the roof, one for in the car, one for on my bike, one for in the garage, one for in my shoe, one for in the dishwasher and one for in my classroom. Who's obsessed now Galtier:punk:

:blink::lmfao:

bahahahahaha!! IngievV, you crack me up!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

More FREE clothes for MIKA! :biggrin2:

Hey I love Jean Paul Gaultier can I have some please?

JPG is not your normal run of the mill designer he is very out there and would suit MIKA soooo much! He prob has loads of his stuff already!

xx

Jean-Paul Gaultier was at his concert at the Trabendo, April 4th this year... They have a personal interpretation of "recently"... We chatted a bit with him and he was like "already totally obsessed" with LICM : he had 3 copies of it : one for the car, one for one room in the house and another one for another room in the house... So he didn't have to bring a copy everywhere and take the risk to forget it and not be able to listen to it :boxed:

Something else : he's like Madonna's best friend and can't even say a word in English !! HE told us he didn't understand all the words in LICM... It's not like Mika's songs are "complicated" to understand ! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: That made me laugh... Inner-laugh of course, Jean-Paul Gaultier !! :mf_rosetinted:

You joke?!

He presents a TV show in England some years ago!

well... he couldn't even pronounce the titles of the songs correctly :naughty: :naughty: the french accent must have seduced the english public for a moment :naughty:

With our fabulous and handsome and so funny Antoine de Caunes!!! :wub2:

Yeah! He has his own pronounciation! :roftl:

With our fabulous and handsome and so funny Antoine de Caunes!!! :wub2:

Yeah! He has his own pronounciation! :roftl:

I remember that, it was called Eurotrash, and it was on every Friday night. I used to love watching that, with Antoine, he was really cute, even whan he grew his beard.

I remember that, it was called Eurotrash, and it was on every Friday night. I used to love watching that, with Antoine, he was really cute, even whan he grew his beard.

He's always cute.

I was very surprised when a few years ago I learned he had a daughter (Emma) who was 18.

He looked very young. He's older now but he always looks younger.

He's always cute.

I was very surprised when a few years ago I learned he had a daughter (Emma) who was 18.

He looked very young. He's older now but he always looks younger.

emma de caunes is certainly not 18... 28 would be closer to the truth... she's an actress and used to date the singer Sinclair... they have a son (i think it's a boy) but they're not together anymore...

and antoine de caunes is 50 and more... married to daphné roulier now (journalist)