She's taking it too far!

Droopsy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....she's getting mad that girl....no, I mean, honestly...who does she think she is???? :sneaky2:

But NO WAY can she forbid Mika to use his name, I'm sure she's just needs a bit of attention...Not even worth being noticed!

Mika is Mika, was Mik©a and will be Mika. FULLSTOP!!!!

So I mean lets go back to when Mika P was first starting out...

"hey ppl what do you think I should call myself when I get famous"

"My real name is Mika but spelt with a "c" and I don't want ppl to think I am a girl so I know...I'll call myself

The guy with no name in case some total nobody tries to sue me for using my OWN name, There ....SORTED!!" :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry but if she was good enough or her music popular enough she would have a better career, something's not going right for her and that has NOTHING to do with Mika P as I said before this is all very convenient for her to grab some publicity from which just makes me not even have the curiosity to go see what she is all about (apart from reggae music being as bad as rap is to MY ears). so I am not even going to bother looking her up she is sooo not worth my time.

It's his name simple as that why would he or SHOULD he choose some fake name when his own name is lovely as it is...pfft grrr arrrgh!!

So I mean lets go back to when Mika P was first starting out...

"hey ppl what do you think I should call myself when I get famous"

"My real name is Mika but spelt with a "c" and I don't want ppl to think I am a girl so I know...I'll call myself

The guy with no name in case some total nobody tries to sue me for using my OWN name, There ....SORTED!!" :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry but if she was good enough or her music popular enough she would have a better career, something's not going right for her and that has NOTHING to do with Mika P as I said before this is all very convenient for her to grab some publicity from which just makes me not even have the curiosity to go see what she is all about (apart from reggae music being as bad as rap is to MY ears). so I am not even going to bother looking her up she is sooo not worth my time.

It's his name simple as that why would he or SHOULD he choose some fake name when his own name is lovely as it is...pfft grrr arrrgh!!

i know! what a knob!

to distinguish both artists, i call her Sophie and I call him Mica.

Mica even knows that name "Mika" is popular, saying its a females name in Japan and a man's name in Finland...I mean, no "ordinary" human being with the same is going to sue Mica. There was one time where Mica recieved hate mail from someone because their name was Billy Brown and they were getting agro from it, but even that is stupid.

It's a name. Get over it. :mf_rosetinted:

Because of the media hype around that second Mika, there’s the risk I won’t get a job anymore. I’m being pushed aside, can’t get my record to sell and I can’t get any more gigs. I only ask that they make sure that all the confusion involving the stage name disappears. Through the other Mika changing his name, or in another way.

SHE DOESN'T NEED A ATTORNEY!! SHE NEEDS A DOCTOR!:mf_rosetinted:

she is totally overreacted

Why she think he would put a threat on her music career just because of using the same name :mf_rosetinted:

if u are talented, everyone interest on u no matter u called garbage or chihuahua :biggrin2:

that's the way of success

they even dun have anything in common, not even a direct competitor

how can he destroy her career........?

:thumbdown:

But Ingie, that mail you got back, now did she state in it that she wasn't going to do anything to cancel the gig? Why would a newspaper write that then?

From what I understood, the gig is safe. And well, newspapers like to make up things, yet I'm not completely convinced. Anyways, I was on her MySpace today and someone left her a message saying: Good luck sueing this Name-Thief:shocked:

see you in court :mf_rosetinted:

Hell yeah, I'll hire John Cage from Ally McBeal if only he was real:blink: Noo, I'm gonna hire Bram Moskovitch, We'll kick your ass:mf_rosetinted: Better get the money ready so I can come and pick it up...

When I YouTube Mika I get the real MIKA, lots of the Japanese singer, loads of Mika Hakkinen, some other stuff, but NEVER this Belgian woman. Who hasn't 'made it' yet so should be grateful that someone has picked up her sad story.

i know! what a knob!

to distinguish both artists, i call her Sophie and I call him Mica.

Mica even knows that name "Mika" is popular, saying its a females name in Japan and a man's name in Finland...I mean, no "ordinary" human being with the same is going to sue Mica. There was one time where Mica recieved hate mail from someone because their name was Billy Brown and they were getting agro from it, but even that is stupid.

It's a name. Get over it. :mf_rosetinted:

Agreed 100%...this is so dumb I laugh and get soo furious at the same time!...

How can you say someone stole your name?...Nobody had even heard of this chick before now...and I bet she still isn't popular (especially not here!!!)...

Its all jealousy...but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to ridiculous....

Someone hit her on the head and knock some sense into her...

Btw...she's really scary looking...like some monster from a horror movie...I'd be afraid her hair would come to life and eat me!!

Agreed 100%...this is so dumb I laugh and get soo furious at the same time!...

How can you say someone stole your name?...Nobody had even heard of this chick before now...and I bet she still isn't popular (especially not here!!!)...

Its all jealousy...but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to ridiculous....

Someone hit her on the head and knock some sense into her...

Btw...she's really scary looking...like some monster from a horror movie...I'd be afraid her hair would come to life and eat me!!

Oh come on: she's just reggae!:cool:

I think her hair IS alive or has living things inside it :puking:she looks like she could do with a good shower pffft. (see I can do childish spoilt brat stuff too).

well I don't know W3ANYONE at all who is called sparkly1 but I can always sue Vivienne Westwood, after all SHE is rich and famous and... how can I ever get ppl to buy my clothes now when SHE went and got famous for the same thing ( I'm not a fashion designer but shhh don't tell I can make a mint if I pretend).:thumb_yello: