Mika's very secret diary

IngievV

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I don't write here that often, but I happened to read this thread and it made me laugh a lot !! IngieVv, I really think it was brilliant, creative, made for fun and that really no harm was being meant. I remember a sentence on Mika's myspace that said something like " I apologise to the people whose stories and characters I borrowed. Remember, It's only a caricature."

I think that's exactly what we're talking about, and it's not crime !

And if IngieVv doesn't feel comfortable about showing this stuff to Mika, it's her choice and no one has the right to call her offensive names for that ! ( Yes, you know who you are :sneaky2: ) especially not us, who have been reading it and laughing our heads off to it !!

By the way, Ingie, I really think you have a true talent and should keep on writing.. just maybe about other subjects :blush-anim-cl:

:blink: yeah you gotta take responsibility for what you wrote and show it to him :blink: Don't forget to also send a copy to Patrick Wolf and Perez and anyone else who has been in it :sneaky2: And also please print out every post you ever made in the "what are you listening to" thread and send it to the artist whose song you mentioned, you can't write about them without letting them know it :sneaky2:

:blink: yeah you gotta take responsibility for what you wrote and show it to him :blink: Don't forget to also send a copy to Patrick Wolf and Perez and anyone else who has been in it :sneaky2: And also please print out every post you ever made in the "what are you listening to" thread and send it to the artist whose song you mentioned, you can't write about them without letting them know it :sneaky2:

uh-oh.. :naughty:

absolutely.:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

(Ingie, i don't think you should feel bad.

if you don't wanna give the diary to him that's completely fine

but there's nothing to be ashamed of

you're very creative and talented.:thumb_yello: )

No, I will be too, I wrote a part too:mf_rosetinted:

Me too! I'm also a culprit and should be in the firing line..........should there end up being one!!:boxed:

I have to say (again, as I said it earlier in the thread) that this is my favourite thread and that I laughed out loud so much that I didn't want to get to the last page. That's why I was inspired to write a page myself.

It is shocking.....and outrageous.....and a tad hardcore..........but.......it is a spoof on everything that is said/written and speculated about regarding Mika and his world.

This place is full of people who simply adore Mika and would not have a bad word said about him in the outside world. However, it is exactly for that reason that we can laugh at the diaries because we understand that it is all the opposite of what we think is true.

I can say from experience that he is just the loveliest person you could ever meet and I am totally smitten with him (as every other person in my life can testify to!!) he can do no wrong in my eyes and have him on a total pedistal.:wub2:

That said, he's a London raised, confident, savvy, 24 year old Leo man......and I don't think that we should make him and his family/friends out to be these goody two shoes types who never do or say anything bad (or mad for that matter).

Having heard his language plenty of times I'm sure that if he didn't like something (like the diaries) he'd simply said.......f**k off!

I think the diaries could definitely evolve into something that makes us laugh but doesn't shock those with a more sensitive disposition.

I had been thinking the other day (before it all kicked off) that there could be a daily entry........maybe posters could PM them to Ingie who could pick the entry for each day?

What do we think? Could we get this really funny thread back on

track? :blink:

Vix x

i read what you said...perhaps you're right or I'm wrong...I respect all that you say...and sorry about my bad english...i had the bad luck of being born in a place where Mika never gonna be, is that bad?? and we don't speak english here, I'm trying to learn because of him.

And...yes...i tried to send him part of the diaries (the first one) and there was a person from here who stopped me, i want to believe that wasn't a threat...

I hope it's clear..do whatever you want... I think we Mika fans have to be together, longing for the same thing, and not fighting about this kind of details. You are totally right. Thanx for making me think about it.

and thanks Grinch, youre really sensible

Oh geez, that's gonna be a lot of trees:blink: Al Green will hate me:shocked:

Why does she have to give them to Mika anyway?

I didn't read all those posts, so I don't really see the big deal... but who says she has to show him?

Romis did. Nothing against you Romis. Maybe I kinda reacted out of an impulse yesterday, but that doesn't mean I didn't mean what I said. Though usually I would've said it less snappisher.

As I mentioned before, I didn't create this thread to harm or insult Mika or his familymembers/friends. But it was just as some sort of respond to all the rumours out there about him, and it was meant in a sarcastic way. The gay thing also wasn't about to offend him, just to make fun of all the speculations around and about what most people thought. It was all just fun.:wink2:

Oh and Romis, I'm not angry at you at all, but about wanting to send it to Mika, I'd appreciated it if you'd asked me first. I know someone else posted it on his MySpace, and after that happened I actually wasn't pleased with it at all. But let's forget about it. Bygones:wink2:

Specially for Sarie

Day 1

I was casually walking down the street, enjoying the fresh air...the birds and the bees, while all of a sudden a crazy person jumped on my back. She kept saying: I'm Sarie I'm Sarie! Love me Mika! Love me Mika! We'll have beautiful babies. Told her to f**k off! I jumped in the fountain but she came after me. Only when I climbed the Big Ben, she gave up and went home. But...I realized I'm afraid of heights. Oh sh*t

That's all folks:wink2:

Specially for Sarie

Day 1

I was casually walking down the street, enjoying the fresh air...the birds and the bees, while all of a sudden a crazy person jumped on my back. She kept saying: I'm Sarie I'm Sarie! Love me Mika! Love me Mika! We'll have beautiful babies. Told her to f**k off! I jumped in the fountain but she came after me. Only when I climbed the Big Ben, she gave up and went home. But...I realized I'm afraid of heights. Oh sh*t

That's all folks:wink2:

How pleasant?! Fresh air, etc.....Well done!

Did you read my post? What to u think?

Vix x