Hapy Ending video on YouTube

RAK1

On the MikaSoundsOfficial channel on YouTube they are showing the Happy Ending video.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere so forgive me if it has, I'm just so overwhelmed by the beauty of the vid.:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely dislike it... and YES I'M BLOODY SERIOUS

worse vid ever :thumbdown:

I miss the old Mika :tears:

*runs for cover before anyone throws stones at her*

Shun the nonbeliever! Shhhhhhhhhunnn!

:naughty:

I'm just curious. What is it that you don't like about it?

Shun the nonbeliever! Shhhhhhhhhunnn!

:naughty:

I'm just curious. What is it that you don't like about it?

I really like the first part of it...

and then comes the stupid look and stupid smile on his face...

As I was saying to a MFCer in private 2' ago... he's perfect and loveable and beautiful when spontaneous, but when he tries to add to it it becomes stupid and ultra-gayish, as far as I'm concerned...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh

It means we're now 3 against a whole forum ;)

Thanks for joining Gatagordinha;)

:bleh:

I just don't think that cheesy suits Mika. He doesn't need to go cheesy as he has enough natural charm without all that. I dunno, the video is just a bit too childish for me.

BUT...I will say this: I hated the radio edit of the song at first and now I like it. So maybe the vid will grow on me too. Maybe I'm just a hard nut to crack :naughty:

I just don't think that cheesy suits Mika. He doesn't need to go cheesy as he has enough natural charm without all that. I dunno, the video is just a bit too childish for me.

BUT...I will say this: I hated the radio edit of the song at first and now I like it. So maybe the vid will grow on me too. Maybe I'm just a hard nut to crack :naughty:

Lol... Same for me... I think I'll just watch the beginning of the vid and will skip the cheesy end ;) For I love the beginning of the vid...

Nooooooooooooo, hahaha its ok not too like something mika does, i hated the big girl video, but loveeeee this. i guess we just all have different tastes:bleh:

Ahahahahah

Well he defo should have stayed in bed the day he shot that vid! ;)

:roftl: :roftl:

I've just read the other thread and it really seems as if we are in the tiny minority here Niki!! Everyone else has gone mikagasmic over it :roftl: .

Not even I can love everything about Mika (though I try...), but I will keep watching the video and hopefully I will find something I like about it.....

.....apart from the fact I have bed sheets just the same colour as those...hang on, he is in MY bed!!!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

I've just read the other thread and it really seems as if we are in the tiny minority here Niki!! Everyone else has gone mikagasmic over it :roftl: .

Not even I can love everything about Mika (though I try...), but I will keep watching the video and hopefully I will find something I like about it.....

.....apart from the fact I have bed sheets just the same colour as those...hang on, he is in MY bed!!!!!

OH MY?? CAN I JOIN? ;)

Oh no the toys have come to life and are singing Happy Ending...it has put me right off!

You can have him..

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I liked the toys!!!

I didn't like the cheesy poses ;)

I need to go to bed, I need to get over this vid ;) I hope your sheets are clean ;)

Uhmm..Well, when I saw the making-of I was a little disappointed: all that usage of the green screen (and the whole flying part) made me the opposite of enthusiastic. Watching the video it turned out much better than what I imagined. I like it, yeah, but...there's something that really don't fit my taste. I really like the beginning, nice the part with the balloons....don't like the hands-mouth thing.

Sorry for being dumb: do we know the director?

And, btw: where's the band???:tears:

Uhmm..Well, when I saw the making-of I was a little disappointed: all that usage of the green screen (and the whole flying part) made me the opposite of enthusiastic. Watching the video it turned out much better than what I imagined. I like it, yeah, but...there's something that really don't fit my taste. I really like the beginning, nice the part with the balloons....don't like the hands-mouth thing.

Sorry for being dumb: do we know the director?

And, btw: where's the band???:tears:

yeah i miss the band too