Hapy Ending video on YouTube

RAK1

The upbeat of the song was effectively a positive change; it made the song "less boring". Regards the video itself, it's one of my favorites, and I think the poses and the dolls nodding just makes the video and Mika more interesting.

As CazGirl said, it's a different type of music, a slower and tune therefore the video needed to be "innocent".

Can't wait to see it on TV! :D

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just being a PITA cause i missed my role a little bit... and then i go to bed...

you can be symbolic and NON cheesy... it doesn't hold down anything for me... :wink2:

yeah i know what you mean, but each to their own i guess :)

*what does PITA mean anyway?*

Ok, I am really dying to see this. If anyone wants to be a dear and embed this on their myspace page, let me know, because my computer will allow me to watch embedded vids. :biggrin2:

i did it ages ago my dear lol. tis in my "music" section :)

Pain In The Ass :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

ohhhh LOL!

Well, did I predict this was where we would first see Happy Ending??

Oh yes, on September 8th, I see I did.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=598669#post598669

followed by the prediction on the Is Mika Sounds Official really official discussion

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8691

I have never been this far ahead of the news in my life!!:naughty:

And the video is just LOVELY!!

to be honest it's a really good video but, i think it should have a little more serious because the song is serious. I mean whats with the smiling, i mean you don't smile at a song like this. But other than that i think Mika did a great job on the video very creative. Well done Mika i wish you all the best with the single in fact i'll be buying it and i hope it gets to no:1 all over the world.

overall, i liked it. im not completely in love with it, but i dont feel disappointed. obviously i loved the beginning, i mean mika in bed... not too much that can go wrong there :naughty: and i really liked how he's flying, i think it goes with the mood of the song.

buutt, i don't like the talking hands. it reminds of the movie labyrinth and i think they looked really out of place. it would have been better sans talking hands. i actually prefer the video that someone made with the elderly man at the piano. there was much more of an emotional attachment to it. soo yes overall i did like it and may i add that i think he looked simply breathtaking in it :wub2:

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I like all the cool little things. But I think it looks a little cliche when Mika's all in his muscle shirt in bed and that bit. And it doesn't make much sense really, but there are enough awesome parts to balance it I think .So i'm still not taking a stand or anything. That's what I think.

But I have conclusded that I'm like 6 hours late on this. Which means I should NOT be studying so much and I need to keep my butt on the MFC more. (It's usually the other way around :naughty:)

to be honest it's a really good video but, i think it should have a little more serious because the song is serious. I mean whats with the smiling, i mean you don't smile at a song like this. But other than that i think Mika did a great job on the video very creative. Well done Mika i wish you all the best with the single in fact i'll be buying it and i hope it gets to no:1 all over the world.

John, that is how I feel too actually

good video,,,,but I wish it was more serious and more to the actual feel of the

song. I mean I cried at the very end...but somehow I needed more. Less childlike , which is ok. i was hoping I would find out more what this song is about but I didn't get my prayer's answered. MIKA becomes more a mystery everyday!

i just watched it i think its a good video, lil odd, its original, but i was imagining it very different(more according to the song).

i didnt like so much the hands, but the first part with mika in bed!!!ooooh!!:naughty: and the talking toys.

i also agree that the vid of the old man playing the piano had more feelin, was more emotional!!

i still like the vid and the space theme...nice*:wink2:

i just watched it i think its a good video, lil odd, its original, but i was imagining it very different(more according to the song).

i didnt like so much the hands, but the first part with mika in bed!!!ooooh!!:naughty: and the talking toys.

i also agree that the vid of the old man playing the piano had more feelin, was more emotional!!

You are not going to beleive this, but I didn't watch the video of the old man at the piano. :boxed: Can you post the link, please?

This is what I imagined the video should have been.

Mika ( or a character) breaks up with his sig other and they have a fight.

Mika is in bed and gets up and slouches on his bed. Its cold ...its very early in the morning. he puts on slippers as the floor is cold He gets up and wanders to the kitchen and puts on some tea. Its raining outside, the water coming down the windows. He looks out and nods sadly and moves from the window. He goes to living room and looks through photos of his relationship.He goes through the many letters , emails, post cards, memories. He then gets pissed off and screams and throws the book against the wall and photos fly everywhere. He looks at the phone. He can't phone his ex.

Mika furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head. He puts on a rain coat and goes outside and wanders into the night. He takes a walk in the rain and goes to a 24 hour cafe,. He writes in his journal for a few minutes. Gets frustrated and leaves. He goes back to his apartment and finishes his tea and gets back to bed, he doesn't change his clothes and cries himself to sleep. He wakes up again with the sun coming and he tries for a small smile and resigns to the fact that this story has no happy ending and its a new start to a new life.

I do like the video...but why can't it be true to the feeling of the song?

I suppose I am a very emotional person. Sigh....:tears: :tears: :tears:

The sequel to this video would then be Over My Shoulder..this is what I see.. I am going to write a story about what I think the songs are really about.

This is what I imagined the video should have been.

Mika ( or a character) breaks up with his sig other and they have a fight.

Mika is in bed and gets up and slouches on his bed. Its cold ...its very early in the morning. he puts on slippers as the floor is cold He gets up and wanders to the kitchen and puts on some tea. Its raining outside, the water coming down the windows. He looks out and nods sadly and moves from the window. He goes to living room and looks through photos of his relationship.He goes through the many letters , emails, post cards, memories. He then gets pissed off and screams and throws the book against the wall and photos fly everywhere. He looks at the phone. He can't phone his ex.

Mika furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head. He puts on a rain coat and goes outside and wanders into the night. He takes a walk in the rain and goes to a 24 hour cafe,. He writes in his journal for a few minutes. Gets frustrated and leaves. He goes back to his apartment and finishes his tea and gets back to bed, he doesn't change his clothes and cries himself to sleep. He wakes up again with the sun coming and he tries for a small smile and resigns to the fact that this story has no happy ending and its a new start to a new life.

I do like the video...but why can't it be true to the feeling of the song?

I suppose I am a very emotional person. Sigh....:tears: :tears: :tears:

The sequel to this video would then be Over My Shoulder..this is what I see.. I am going to write a story about what I think the songs are really about.

I don't think he would've wanted to make a video that is so predictable. I'm glad he did it the way he did, because no one could have really pictured that. It was a nice surprise, for me at least.