New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Ah, right. Gotcha. Sorry for the confusion. :naughty:

That's OK.

There are two new World Representatives, and they are as follows:

SOUTH AFRICA: Mika Freaka =)

SLOVENIA: annabelle

Thanks guys! You will be receiving some information from me soon. :thumb_yello:

Thanks!! Now I just hope that more people from Slovenia discover this wonderful forum.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, i think there should be state reps:P

Yeah, that was considered at one point, but it was decided that it would be too difficult with too many people. So instead, we have 2 or 3 reps for the larger countries. It seems to be working well so far.

Thanks for your input! :)

I'm just gonna change this post due to it coming across in the wrong way, and I don't want it to be that way.

What I wish to express is this...

If you would like to be rep, please make sure that you want to do it and are available to do it. We have had some people (only a few) ask to be a rep, but then disappear without hearing from them again. It's a little unfair to say you want to help (with all good intentions of course), but then disappear completely without a word. Someone may contact them, not realising they won't get a response.

I hope this makes sense. :)

Errr we all have different ways of dealing with things. If it's gonna be dictated to me like that what I am supposed to do, then you might want to take me off the list, I feel like a naughty child being told off every time I recieve a pm about this, even the ones sent out to everyone :boxed: I am not gonna say hello to everyone in the introductions section of the forum, I simply don't have the time and it certainly isn't my style, so if that is something that you need to do in order to represent your country then I'm not the one for the job. I log in almost every day and I post a lot, I would even say I do desire to help people from my country, but I simply just have a different way of doing things and I don't like to have dictated what my signature must say and where I have to post. Please do respect that we are individuals also :blink:

Errr we all have different ways of dealing with things. If it's gonna be dictated to me like that what I am supposed to do, then you might want to take me off the list, I feel like a naughty child being told off every time I recieve a pm about this, even the ones sent out to everyone :boxed: I am not gonna say hello to everyone in the introductions section of the forum, I simply don't have the time and it certainly isn't my style, so if that is something that you need to do in order to represent your country then I'm not the one for the job. I log in almost every day and I post a lot, I would even say I do desire to help people from my country, but I simply just have a different way of doing things and I don't like to have dictated what my signature must say and where I have to post. Please do respect that we are individuals also :blink:

Please don't misunderstand me. The above post was directed at the small minority that don't post at all or contribute in any way. They know who they are as I have contacted them previously.

I definitely do not wish to tell people how many posts they should make. That's not what it's about. I was just saying that they should at least log in and check things out and be there if needed, because it seems kind of pointless if they say they want to be a rep, but then they seem to disappear without a word from them again. They are the only ones I refer to here.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Please don't misunderstand me. The above post was directed at the small minority that don't post at all or contribute in any way. They know who they are as I have contacted them previously.

I definitely do not wish to tell people how many posts they should make. That's not what it's about. I was just saying that they should at least log in and check things out and be there if needed, because it seems kind of pointless if they say they want to be a rep, but then they seem to disappear without a word from them again. They are the only ones I refer to here.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Okay then :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea! to put rep.for each country!:thumb_yello: Cassiopéeis great, she contacted me when I was new to the board! If in Anyway I can help, let me know, if something happen in a future and you need someone from Montreal, let kme know, I will be very happy to do so:wink2: And I speak french and english so it does help a little bit:original: !

has a new rep for france been found yet?

Hi cath85, unfortunately no one has offered to take up the role as Rep for France. If you know anyone interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Great idea! to put rep.for each country!:thumb_yello: Cassiopéeis great, she contacted me when I was new to the board! If in Anyway I can help, let me know, if something happen in a future and you need someone from Montreal, let kme know, I will be very happy to do so:wink2: And I speak french and english so it does help a little bit:original: !

Hi Nadou, that's great :thumb_yello: . Thank you for your feedback. :)

I volunteer for Dubai, UAE if no one asked to be the rep already

Hi racha! OK, thank you. :thumb_yello:

Is I <3 Mika also a rep for the USA ??? We have two welcome post for the USA here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12395&page=3

I actually just noticed that myself. I have sent a PM. Thank you violetsky for also picking up on it. I appreciate it. :thumb_yello: (For the record, the 2 reps are HollyD and CharlotteChristy) :)

Due to personal commitments, missgaga has stepped down from the role as rep for SERBIA.

Thank you for everything, missgaga!! :)

If anyone would like to be the new rep for Serbia, or if you know anyone that may be interested please give me a shout. Thank you.

I was just wondering, as i was absent at the time when the representatives were set up, if i could volunteer for Great Britain/United Kingdom?

I created the British thread and kept it going, and have pointed some British newbies in the right direction, they seem to be comfortable now.

I just feel like i could really do a good job of it.

I was just wondering, as i was absent at the time when the representatives were set up, if i could volunteer for Great Britain/United Kingdom?

I created the British thread and kept it going, and have pointed some British newbies in the right direction, they seem to be comfortable now.

I just feel like i could really do a good job of it.

Hi Sarah, At the moment we have 2 reps for England and it seems that is fine for the moment. I will keep you in my mind though, as we may add another in the future if required, or sometimes changes are made. Thank you! :)

Also:

racha is the new rep for Dubai;

and

Cath85 has taken on France.

Thanks girls. :)

• 3 weeks later...

i know there is already a rep for US but could i possibly be a rep as well, maybe we could split it up because i live on the east coast and this is a big country so i would be perfectly happy being the rep for the east coast

I would volunteer myself for Portugal, but mary is already there :bleh:

i know there is already a rep for US but could i possibly be a rep as well, maybe we could split it up because i live on the east coast and this is a big country so i would be perfectly happy being the rep for the east coast

Hi Jujuzita and Jesyka14. :)

Yeah, our current reps are doing a great job at the moment, and we don't need any more for Portugal or the USA right now.

I will keep a note of your names though, and if there are any changes to reps in the future I will let you know.

Thanks for your interest in this. :)

• 3 weeks later...