Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

mika10-1.jpg

*mumbles* "Are you effin kidding me... you've got to be... those darn MFCer's are EVERYWHERE!" *mumbles*

:naughty: Couldn't resist. :thumb_yello:

[/color][/b]

imagine if he would got a cold. an i guess the picture is from early this spring so the weather wasn't too hot.

True, I guess I'm just a natrually hot person. I do get cold easily, but if I wore that many layers I'd be burning up!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

He's covering up the man cleavage! :wink2:

Yes, I think the buttons are still there. It looks like there's a big gap in between two of them though (where the top safety pin is.) Must be a new fashion statement. He's waiting to see if any of us start copying him. :wink2:

just today my sister ( 17 ) used safety pins to her blue jeans . those were too long so she shorteh them using big safety pins. so, is allready a fashion. by the way she is a mika fan too.

heehee.jpg

For some reason this looks like an fake smile to me. A incredibly cute, fake smile...but a fake smile none the less. Not that it's a bad thing, just that maybe he really had to pose for a long time getting those pictures taken. It looks a bit cheesy, like "Hey, I'm Mika! Check out my new CD, Life in Cartoon Motion!" :roftl:

And notice how the CD booklet is upside down in the case?

For some reason this looks like an fake smile to me. A incredibly cute, fake smile...but a fake smile none the less. Not that it's a bad thing, just that maybe he really had to pose for a long time getting those pictures taken. It looks a bit cheesy, like "Hey, I'm Mika! Check out my new CD, Life in Cartoon Motion!" :roftl:

And notice how the CD booklet is upside down in the case?

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I just collapsed with laughter. I can totally imagine that caption with the photo.

My Goodness, there's something very wonderful about his face:wub2: He's got more than looks, it's just a genuine kindness that radiates from within!

I miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much:mf_lustslow:

OMG:mf_lustslow:!!

Why, why is he sooooooooo so.. so... mika?!!!!!!