What a surprise

Keet

Another Mika fan ;)

Well my name is Katie, I'm from the Netherlands and the first time I heard about Mika was while watching "Jensen" , before he scored a hit over here, I saw him there and really loved him. I had the song "grace kelly" on my MP3 and said to everybody that they just need to listen to this great song.

After that there where a lot people saying, well I heard it on the radio and must think about you showing it to me!

I just love all his songs! I'm a big fan of Robbie Williams, but I disliked his last album, Mika is just great! I'm looking forward to his next album!!

I have to quit now, need to get to the hairdresser ;)

Baaaj

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Another Mika fan ;)

Well my name is Katie, I'm from the Netherlands and the first time I heard about Mika was while watching "Jensen" , before he scored a hit over here, I saw him there and really loved him. I had the song "grace kelly" on my MP3 and said to everybody that they just need to listen to this great song.

After that there where a lot people saying, well I heard it on the radio and must think about you showing it to me!

I just love all his songs! I'm a big fan of Robbie Williams, but I disliked his last album, Mika is just great! I'm looking forward to his next album!!

Baaaj

Hey, fellow-Dutchie! Nice to meet you on the MFC:thumb_yello:

Welcome here and I hope you have a lot of fun! (Maybe you can upload a picture of yourself when you come back from the hairdressers....)

You can also visit the Dutch Thread, you can speak dutch there with us!

Another Mika fan ;)

Baaaj

oh do not worry...we welcome you as you are!!! :roftl: :roftl:

welcome dear..have fun with us! i know a lot of nice dutch ppl here....and they also won't mind you hair! :biggrin2:

Another Mika fan ;)

Baaaj

halllooooo!

Suzanne from Canada

Another Mika fan ;)

Baaaj

welcome to our family!!! smiles!

love Suzanne from Canada:):thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: