LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

suzy you can tell us here what your trouble are let it off your chest ...i do it in here all the time i trust everyon in this thread :bleh::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

u dont have to say who it is though use hypothetical situations and stuff :-p

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bexx how come your not doing manchester? btw....:blink:

because i dont know Manchester i dont wana be there alone + its more accomodation i need to organise + transport and stuff...tempting as it is :boxed:

To all you gals reading this right now. I need the help of all who are going to the December 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gig. I couldn't say "no", but I offered to take the Mika Project to London to give to MIKA - I don't know how I'm gonna pull that off without someone in his camp knowing about it and to be expecting it.... :blink:

suzy you can tell us here what your trouble are let it off your chest ...i do it in here all the time i trust everyon in this thread :bleh::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

actually i find this thread is good for it:thumb_yello:

btw suzy cant wait to meet u in london, where are you staying? i cant believe ppl travel sooo far to see mika:thumb_yello:

To all you gals reading this right now. I need the help of all who are going to the December 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gig. I couldn't say "no", but I offered to take the Mika Project to London to give to MIKA - I don't know how I'm gonna pull that off without someone in his camp knowing about it and to be expecting it.... :blink:

ooohhhhhhhh ill help hun !!!!!!!!!!! who do i need to message :biggrin2:

i feel sooo out of the link here i have no idea what the mika project is :blink:

does this make me a terrible mika fan ??

oh and Suzy if i managed to get the birthday project to mika in a festival of THousands im sure it will be nooo problem for you to get that to mika dont worry about it.

ofcourse we can all help aswell :thumb_yello:

i can buy 2 tickets now :biggrin2::wink2: am i getting any where with any one :roftl:

yes but manchester scares me .....because manchester has a sucky bad attitute towards people in fancy dress - Sara will stick up for me with that :thumb_yello:

yes but manchester scares me .....because manchester has a sucky bad attitute towards people in fancy dress - Sara will stick up for me with that :thumb_yello:

yeah i can imagine my ex was from there :roftl:

and we can always not go full blown fancy dress for this one ? hell recognise you anyway bexx , and me from MFC with my heart etc :)

suzy im sure we will help, bexx is brill at this kinda thing:thumb_yello:

you know i can feel my head getting bigger and BIGGER :blush-anim-cl::naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

mika recognise me without my ladybird costume?!?! Pffttt :naughty:

well i guess i did achieve something at V festival against all odds :naughty:

begining to feel like super woman LOL

ooohhhhhhhh ill help hun !!!!!!!!!!! who do i need to message :biggrin2:

i feel sooo out of the link here i have no idea what the mika project is :blink:

does this make me a terrible mika fan ??

oh and Suzy if i managed to get the birthday project to mika in a festival of THousands im sure it will be nooo problem for you to get that to mika dont worry about it.

ofcourse we can all help aswell :thumb_yello:

Thanks Caz, thanks Bexxy *breathes a sigh of relief* knew I could count on my fellow MFCers.:thumb_yello: And I guess you're a "pro" now Bexxy, so I can count on your expertise.

It might be too early yet, but perhaps we can collectively make some noise and message (like Caz suggested) and MySpace (MIKA and all band members too)and ask the Mods to hint it to Mika's management, etc., etc., or whatever it takes - to have someone know to come out and look for it. I'd rather it be given before a gig because I can only imagine how heavy its going to be to take inside :thumbdown:

Thanks Caz, thanks Bexxy *breathes a sigh of relief* knew I could count on my fellow MFCers.:thumb_yello: And I guess you're a "pro" now Bexxy, so I can count on your expertise.

It might be too early yet, but perhaps we can collectively make some noise and message (like Caz suggested) and MySpace (MIKA and all band members too)and ask the Mods to hint it to Mika's management, etc., etc., or whatever it takes - to have someone know to come out and look for it. I'd rather it be given before a gig because I can only imagine how heavy its going to be to take inside :thumbdown:

well i can start messaging soon if you like , i had mikey reply to me last time :biggrin2: bless him , i understand why you love him jems :wub2: ... just my opinion but either the 2nd or the 4th at brixton maybe best ... because i know gift books for the band are going out on the 3rd at hammersmith :boxed::biggrin2:

Oh what is the mika project?

Caz- i can't do manchester as i can't get the time off work or get there lol:thumbdown:

Sorry I called it by the wrong name - you just posted on it actually -

Its called the FAN PROJECT, sorry...

omg its reads the fan project thread

its sooo complicated

do i need to start worry i just described myself as It?!?!!?

i know it bexx i had to pm her :boxed:

ive picked three to do

mika costumes

memories

and how mika changed my life

you just do a message for each of them kinda thing , with pictures etc , on a4 , on word and message it to her to put in the book :biggrin2: