LONDON accommodation idea's Part 2 !!

mikas_gal07

omg its reads the fan project thread

its sooo complicated

do i need to start worry i just described myself as It?!?!!?

hehe me too:blink: thou i only have yours to do now bexx cos iv caught up with all my other:thumb_yello: mfc keeps u sooo busy:wink2:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe me too:blink: thou i only have yours to do now bexx cos iv caught up with all my other:thumb_yello: mfc keeps u sooo busy:wink2:

omg yeah ill do your tomorrow bexx too , i have loads to do ! :shocked: ive done the cherisse one i still have

band giftbooks, appreciation dvd, 12 days of xmas song, bexxy's and now this :boxed: ...oops

i have all of my projects for the mfc completed its just a case of going to the post office to post them...i unfortuanely hate the post office so avoid it ...you know i can stand for hours waiting for a mika concert but when it comes to post office queues i have no patience at all :boxed:

i have all of my projects for the mfc completed its just a case of going to the post office to post them...i unfortuanely hate the post office so avoid it ...you know i can stand for hours waiting for a mika concert but when it comes to post office queues i have no patience at all :boxed:

yeah i know , but then again , the post office queues aint full of mad people in fancy dress :naughty: (mad people maybe ) ... and theres no excitement at seeing a 70 year old cashier compared to the excitemnet of seeing mika huh? :naughty::wink2:

well its just this thing i like to call my invisible personal barrier it gives me my space...there is ABSOLUTELY NOOO NEED for in a post office queue for someone to be right at your back absolutely noooo need for it :thumbdown:

:roftl:

by the time i exit the post office i usually push some granny over out of rage...dont worry tia your not that old yet :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Lol i soon will b, its my birthday in a week:boxed: i dont want any more birthdaysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:sneaky2:

Thanks Caz, thanks Bexxy *breathes a sigh of relief* knew I could count on my fellow MFCers.:thumb_yello: And I guess you're a "pro" now Bexxy, so I can count on your expertise.

It might be too early yet, but perhaps we can collectively make some noise and message (like Caz suggested) and MySpace (MIKA and all band members too)and ask the Mods to hint it to Mika's management, etc., etc., or whatever it takes - to have someone know to come out and look for it. I'd rather it be given before a gig because I can only imagine how heavy its going to be to take inside :thumbdown:

awww suzy I feel bad... If it's going to be too much trouble, I'm sure I can find someone else to mail it too...

Oh and I know it looks like a really intricate project lol...but that's because it is... Its a bit daunting at this point.. but I hope you girls can ban together and find a way to get him the book :wink2:

It won't be a massive binder size I don't think...more like a year book

I hope that clears stuff up

Omg I had fallen asleep! I have just woken up on the sofa with my laptop on the floor! I'm such a doughnut sometimes:blink:

What have i missed?

i was wondering where ud gone:naughty: where we boring u hun:naughty:

awww suzy I feel bad... If it's going to be too much trouble, I'm sure I can find someone else to mail it too...

Oh and I know it looks like a really intricate project lol...but that's because it is... Its a bit daunting at this point.. but I hope you girls can ban together and find a way to get him the book :wink2:

of course we will all help ! :thumb_yello: i cant wait :) ... im starting mine in the morning :biggrin2:

welcome to the thread!! no im sure suzy will b just fine, and we will help her as much as we can, no worries:thumb_yello:

LOL!

mine and bexxy's post office rant :):thumb_yello:

Speaking of line ups? (Or as you all call it - "queues"?)

I love to "people watch". I can actually do it all day. Just sit on a bench in a busy place and watch all sorts go by. And I am used to daydreaming - got the talent while sitting at church every Sunday as a child! :naughty:

Yeesss we will all help

i have managed successfully to get stuff to mika on 4 occassions now :biggrin2: and it cant be as big as the birthday project was any thing bigger and we will be needing a fork lift truck or something :naughty: :naughty: