FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mel, this sounds like it turned out to be fantastic!

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication! You're a star!:huglove:

thankyou! There was a night when lollipop_monkey and I stayed up until about 3AM because of some major difficulties:shocked: That night was the hardest, but look...we made it!

thankyou! There was a night when lollipop_monkey and I stayed up until about 3AM because of some major difficulties:shocked: That night was the hardest, but look...we made it!

You guys are amazing!

Mika will be blown away by this, I know it!

POST IT NOW!

We'll manage the excitement somehow! Pwetty PWEEEEEAAAASE? With lollipops on top.

thank you.:biggrin2:

I can't do it lol...Lollipop_monkey was the one in charge of posting and i'm letting her decide... I already pm'd her though to ask:wink2: So maybe she needs more pms eh? :P

I dunno..I mean, all our mods are either missing or in Glasgow, so there's no one to make it sticky...wouldn't want it to get lost, now... :fisch:

IT wouldn't get lost, we'll keep it on the front page. Could you post it here for now and then when the mods are back you can make a whole thread for it?

ok here is the timeline...hope u guys like....hope there r no mistakes i dont have much time to check :bleh:

TimeLine1.jpg

SIV !!!! LOOKS AMAZING !!! you're a star !

Ok, everybody involved in the layout has worked tremendously hard people! So, you better like it :thumb_yello: Though I know you will! Actually, I have no doubt because I've seen alot of the layouts so far and they are out of this world. Tommorow is hopefully the day we send it to the presses to be printed and than, we hope to get it in a few weeks...

Mika will receive this book GOD WILLING on december 4th (the last day of his tour)

Pictures will be posted the 20 something of november and also the PDF version will be available for your viewing pleasure :thumb_yello:

SAY A BIG PRAYER FOR US PLEASE

Praying to Holy Johnny !

A taste of what's to come today...Behold, the final cover

thecover.jpg

Keep checking the MFC, because we are planning to give the download link to the online version of the book.(could be front page status) People, it came out to 203 pages :shocked: ... I'm in love with my sweet sweet fan clubbers:blush-anim-cl: You guys rocked it out!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

wow 203 pages !!!! this is amazing !