FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

Ok, everybody involved in the layout has worked tremendously hard people! So, you better like it :thumb_yello: Though I know you will! Actually, I have no doubt because I've seen alot of the layouts so far and they are out of this world. Tommorow is hopefully the day we send it to the presses to be printed and than, we hope to get it in a few weeks...

Mika will receive this book GOD WILLING on december 4th (the last day of his tour)

Pictures will be posted the 20 something of november and also the PDF version will be available for your viewing pleasure :thumb_yello:

SAY A BIG PRAYER FOR US PLEASE

I'm so excited!!!!!

Thank you so much for doing this project! I'm sure Mika will love love it! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, everybody involved in the layout has worked tremendously hard people! So, you better like it :thumb_yello: Though I know you will! Actually, I have no doubt because I've seen alot of the layouts so far and they are out of this world. Tommorow is hopefully the day we send it to the presses to be printed and than, we hope to get it in a few weeks...

Mika will receive this book GOD WILLING on december 4th (the last day of his tour)

Pictures will be posted the 20 something of november and also the PDF version will be available for your viewing pleasure :thumb_yello:

Definitely keeping fingers and all other appendages crossed that it

goes well for you! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Definitely keeping fingers and all other appendages crossed that it

goes well for you! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

And eyes crossed too! I hope the pressies don't take too long. I'd like it to get to me so I can make sure I find room for it in my suitcase.

dcdeb- please remind Mika in Glasgow to look for me in the London gigs so I can deliver this to him with ease. :wink2:

This book will be coming from Chicago, USA to Toronto, Canada, then to London, England. It will be very tired and will want to make its way home to Mika. :biggrin2:

amazing! do I still have to send my work in their original format or is just the picture okay? did you get everything?

A taste of what's to come today...Behold, the final cover

thecover.jpg

Keep checking the MFC, because we are planning to give the download link to the online version of the book.(could be front page status) People, it came out to 203 pages :shocked: ... I'm in love with my sweet sweet fan clubbers:blush-anim-cl: You guys rocked it out!

Keep checking the MFC, because we are planning to give the download link to the online version of the book.(could be front page status) People, it came out to 203 pages :shocked: ... I'm in love with my sweet sweet fan clubbers:blush-anim-cl: You guys rocked it out!

Whoaaah that's insane! (Or demented, as they say!)

Can't wait to see the finished result!!

This is just making me beam with pride. This place is the best. :wub2:

I hope he likes it! ( He will :wink2: )

And I looove the cover. :bleh:

I love the cover! Did you get my stuff in time?:blink:

We were going to, but I kind of don't want to steal the thunder from the giant meetup in Glasgow. Maybe Sunday or Monday after all the excitement has died down. :punk:

Ah nooo the suspense is killing me!!

Surely it wouldn't be stealing the thunder? :angel_not:

Yes we did, thanks Ingie.

We didn't use the last two fashion pages that were full of Getty's watermarked images (copyright and all), but the rest is in. Thanks for your hard work! :biggrin2:

Aah okay! I was afraid I was too late:thumb_yello: