FAN PROJECT: 2007 A Year in Cartoon Motion

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

love fast food lol...so i'm back. I hope you guys will be on for a bit longer because the file is MASSIVE:blink: so try to contain yourselves...

I want to say that I hope everyone is pleased because I did do as much editing as I could... and some things were changed...also, fashion favorites as you know (maybe) aren;t ALL in there because we could get in big trouble for using other people's pics (like getty)

So, just a heads up...but i've loved this book since the moment I saw it:mf_lustslow:

love fast food lol...so i'm back. I hope you guys will be on for a bit longer because the file is MASSIVE:blink: so try to contain yourselves...

I want to say that I hope everyone is pleased because I did do as much editing as I could... and some things were changed...also, fashion favorites as you know (maybe) aren;t ALL in there because we could get in big trouble for using other people's pics (like getty)

So, just a heads up...but i've loved this book since the moment I saw it:mf_lustslow:

I'm here and I'm patient....

*eats popcorn*

Patience, young grasshoppers!

The file is 60MB, and that's after being compressed. It's going to take a while (up to an hour!) for me to upload.

Glad there's so much anticipation for this, though! :biggrin2:

whoa that's massive !!! but I'm sure it's gonna be worth the wait :thumb_yello:

The file is 60MB, and that's after being compressed. It's going to take a while (up to an hour!) for me to upload.

Eeep!!

It's nearly 4 am now.. Should I stay or should I go? :punk:

Ah this is so exciting though!

Wow! This is edge-of-your-seat stuff today!!

Oh! How wonderful it is to be a part of the MFC!! :biggrin2:

Thank you so much Melanie for all your efforts and thanks to everyone else who worked so hard on this project! It's a wonderful thing not only to express yourself, but to help others express themselves as well! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to write about Mika!

oh hi Joanne! I hope i spelled your name right lol... just so you know, i havn't forgotten about sending you that mika video of him talking with you and your daughter... i'm waiting to get my mac back because it's easier for me to send videos that way :thumb_yello:

oh hi Joanne! I hope i spelled your name right lol... just so you know, i havn't forgotten about sending you that mika video of him talking with you and your daughter... i'm waiting to get my mac back because it's easier for me to send videos that way :thumb_yello:

Please don't worry about that -- I'm sure you need a break with all the work you've been doing! And I'm guessing you're busy with college applications too! Eventually, I'd love to have it, but in the meantime, we have our memories!

Thanks again,

Joanne