October!.........

daisylou

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you are a girl who is yet to have babies, be sure to breastfeed, it lowers your risk of breast cancer by up to 66% (that means the longer you do it, the better your chances of not getting breast cancer)

Of course it doesn't mean you won't get breast cancer, but we know the rates are higher amongst women who have never breastfed.

(I guess our boobs are really meant for babies first, Freddie! )

Wow... I don't think I knew that...

Good thing to keep in mind..

Yes Freddie I am afraid they are,you must learn to get used to this fact, (so should Mika he has been known to stare down at a woman's ornamental display now and then (ask Dustin Hoffman) :bleh:

And soangel! :naughty:

Please no I dont know about Mika but Im already in a hot sweat reading this :roftl:

Of course you are!

:mf_rosetinted: .... or wearing red ......... :mf_rosetinted:

Reds niceeeee :wub2:

Hmmm... I don't think I'll continue with that... *shuts mouth*

Well that's not true, I spend a good part of my day talking about MIKA and the rest talking about boobs.

Least you've got your priorities right!!!

Freddie WHAT has got into you tonight....every thread I read that you have posted on...there you are getting all hot and whatever!!

Go take a cool shower. Or watch the X rated parrot on youtube for a good laugh or something...get that mind back to normal again!!:wink2:

Whoops... I don't think I'll mention who's fault that is...

Freddie WHAT has got into you tonight....every thread I read that you have posted on...there you are getting all hot and whatever!!

Go take a cool shower. Or watch the X rated parrot on youtube for a good laugh or something...get that mind back to normal again!!:wink2:

Agree Im a jibbering wreck ! :roftl:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You are joking !!! ... :wub2:

:roftl: Well, I am a straight female, so I wouldn't expect to get all hot and bothered over them, but still. They're nothing different-looking than the male breasts except for larger. :roftl:

*hands Freddie a bucket of cold water*

:shocked: :shocked:

well i agree on with that with the famale parts but not the male's :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

lol! maybe my mind will change opinion when the *ahem* day happens xDDD but i think they look vulgar...they just hang there!!!! unless they're erm...yeah :blush-anim-cl:

Warm for the time of year isnt it

:roftl: ur such a perve fred!