Mika on Reality TV

CazGirl

Hey!

I was browsing through a thread in the News section, about the position of Happy Ending, and we ended up in a slight off-topic discussion about how little promo he's getting, and how little he is on TV.

Personally, I think Mika has such a likeable personality and if people saw his personality more often and went on a different variety of shows, it's possible his fanbase could grow. I've seen Mika on TV in other parts of the world more often than England (via youtube :roftl:).

Okay, so maybe reality tv is a bad subject title, but where would you like to see him? Since I live in England I shall list mine.

I'd love to see Mika on Johnathon Ross, even the Paul O'Grady show. I think that would be a laugh :)

For those who don't know, Johnathon Ross' show is shown in the evening whereas Paul O'Grady is shown round about tea time, before prime time TV.

This next one sounds strange, but I would LOVE to see Mika on Top Gear. I don't know why. I really, really don't, but I can see him sitting in that chair surrounded by the audience talking to Jeremy Clarkson. It's weird, I know, but I'd LOVE to see it! And I'd love to see how fast he can get round that track lol!

Even MORE strangely, I can even see Mika on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. If he had any sense, he won't do it especially since he doesn't like rats or fish, but it's a VERY popular reality TV series so LOOOAAAADS of people watch it. It's a difficult programme to watch, but it is practically on 24/7 so you'll see him on your TV screen all day :roftl: but ALSO, it will be fun watching Mika do all those trials....not all the nasty ones, but the treasure chest hunting stuff too.

Can't say I can see him going on Big Brother though lol...but if he DID go on it *which I doubt* i can honestly say that that will be the only series I will ever watch XD

That's about all I can think of right now. What about you lot?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The friday night project. He would be good presenting instead of being stuck on the top singing

i dont think ive ever seen that lol but ive deffo heard of it!

what about ive got news for you? naaaah...i think thats too political for Mika lol

Hey!

I was browsing through a thread in the News section, about the position of Happy Ending, and we ended up in a slight off-topic discussion about how little promo he's getting, and how little he is on TV.

Personally, I think Mika has such a likeable personality and if people saw his personality more often and went on a different variety of shows, it's possible his fanbase could grow. I've seen Mika on TV in other parts of the world more often than England (via youtube :roftl:).

Okay, so maybe reality tv is a bad subject title, but where would you like to see him? Since I live in England I shall list mine.

I'd love to see Mika on Johnathon Ross, even the Paul O'Grady show. I think that would be a laugh :)

For those who don't know, Johnathon Ross' show is shown in the evening whereas Paul O'Grady is shown round about tea time, before prime time TV.

This next one sounds strange, but I would LOVE to see Mika on Top Gear. I don't know why. I really, really don't, but I can see him sitting in that chair surrounded by the audience talking to Jeremy Clarkson. It's weird, I know, but I'd LOVE to see it! And I'd love to see how fast he can get round that track lol!

Even MORE strangely, I can even see Mika on I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. If he had any sense, he won't do it especially since he doesn't like rats or fish, but it's a VERY popular reality TV series so LOOOAAAADS of people watch it. It's a difficult programme to watch, but it is practically on 24/7 so you'll see him on your TV screen all day :roftl: but ALSO, it will be fun watching Mika do all those trials....not all the nasty ones, but the treasure chest hunting stuff too.

Can't say I can see him going on Big Brother though lol...but if he DID go on it *which I doubt* i can honestly say that that will be the only series I will ever watch XD

That's about all I can think of right now. What about you lot?

when mika is old and on the Surreal Life Fame Games i will watch. hopefully Vanilla Ice doesnt sytrangle him or something...:roftl:

I'd love to see Mika on Top Gear too! :roftl: :roftl:

I'd love to see that, because he can't drive? Can you imagine him being put in a car without any knowledge of how to operate it? That would be quite a show! :lmao:

I'd love to see that, because he can't drive? Can you imagine him being put in a car without any knowledge of how to operate it? That would be quite a show! :lmao:

I wa going to say the same thing... I thought Mika couldn't drive!

I'd personally like to see him get properly interviewed on Rove... last time they sat on the couch and talked... I actually want to see him do $20 dollars in 20 seconds... They ask guests all sorts of questions on 20 seconds and if Rove likes the answers they get $20... the guests almost alway get asked "Who would you turn gay for?" (or in Darren Hayes' instance "Who would you turn straight for?")... I doubt he'd get asked that question though...

:shocked: Oh ..... I was under the impression Mika COULD drive ???

I thought he said one of his favourite pastimes was 'just driving around' .... I mean ... he did say that .... so I assumed he was behind the wheel ... perhaps he just meant being driven ..... hhmm , more for us to research then !!:naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

Celebrity Death Match.

:naughty: Fighting who? PW? Babspanky herself?

The friday night project. He would be good presenting instead of being stuck on the top singing

Definitely - and Jonathan Ross too.

Everyone I know always says Mika comes across as very likeable, interesting and intelligent on TV even if they're not fans of his music.

Everytime I watch Jonathan Ross (with his very cute speech-defect: sssss) I'm hoping to see Mika there. I am curious how the Four Poofs and a Piano will introduce him....

This will be the perfect show for Mika in England, in Holland he definitly has to go to Paul de Leeuw's "Mooi Weer de Leeuw". (http://www.mooiweerdeleeuw.vara.nl)

:shocked: Oh ..... I was under the impression Mika COULD drive ???

I thought he said one of his favourite pastimes was 'just driving around' .... I mean ... he did say that .... so I assumed he was behind the wheel ... perhaps he just meant being driven ..... hhmm , more for us to research then !!:naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

he DOES drive.

he said: "driving in the car. For hours. It's the best."

so he DOES drive. But whether he can drive well or not is a different matter :roftl: