titania

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jim_carey.jpg

same!!!!:blink:

FREDDIE! this is exactly what i thought when i saw the second pic!

i mean..he's gorgeous, but he looks like one of the hundreds models we can see in any magazine...

OUR mika (and i underline OUR) has got curls, not well combed and not so clean!!! :naughty: :naughty:

MIKA, do not dare coming to italy WITHOUT yr curls! :sneaky2:

Shave it off , he looks much better :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO Mika!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not listen to Freddie! :naughty:

Honest I've nothing against bald/shaven headed men (I am married to a prime example...:wub2: ) but NO. Not The Mikster.

Anyway he isn't going bald is he??:boxed:

i mean..he's gorgeous, but he looks like one of the hundreds models we can see in any magazine...

OUR mika (and i underline OUR) has got curls, not well combed and not so clean!!! :naughty: :naughty:

I walked away I was getting picked on :sneaky2::roftl:

But yeh when I saw it I thought Jim C straight away

Smookinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :naughty:

i mean..he's gorgeous, but he looks like one of the hundreds models we can see in any magazine...:thumbdown:

OUR mika (and i underline OUR) has got curls, not well combed and not so clean!!! :naughty::wub2:

WE COULD MAKE A REVOLUTION!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO Mika!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not listen to Freddie! :naughty:

Honest I've nothing against bald/shaven headed men (I am married to a prime example...:wub2: ) but NO. Not The Mikster.

Anyway he isn't going bald is he??:boxed:

Yup he has the classical signs , I was like him at that age .. must post a picky :biggrin2:

Yup he has the classical signs , I was like him at that age .. must post a picky :biggrin2:

Ok I believe you :naughty: but while he still has it, he should flaunt it - I want the curls back. Is this his Autumn Tour Look or just a one off?? :mf_rosetinted:

Thing is, looking at the pic of his Dad, he isn't destined for complete baldness. There is no rush man for God's sake!!!!!!!!!!

Of course he isn't going bald what makes people think that? my hubby has wavy hair that he has in a similar style but shorter than Mika in those new pics), he is 48 still has thick naturally dark brown hair, he only has about 6 grey hairs but cos it's worn high off the face it just shows off the forehead, doesn't mean he is receding or anything.

So I don't think Mika is going bald just yet, and he may not, if his mother or father are bald then THAT may have a factor in it, my hubbys dad is fairly bald but he takes after his mum for the thick dark hair.

I can't say what my three word reaction was to seeing him without curly hair was... rilo8913 knows though. :roftl:

But wow. He's looking amazing and well rested. I love the outfit. I like the whole suit jacket with jeans look... casual yet classy. I wish more guys dressed like that. :naughty:

Haha wow that's bizarre! His clothes are gorgeous, they're so well fitted.

I agree... He looks... I don't know...

Sorta old world glamour...

Verra nice... shows his gorgeous face...

jim_carey.jpg

same!!!!:blink:

Gee, thanks Freddie...

You just totally ruined the fantasy!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PICK ME UP OFF THE FLOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?!?!??!?!? IS HE DOING THIS TO MEEEE!!!!!

he looks so :shocked:

*faint*

*Agrees*

Sooo.... *faints*

Of course he isn't going bald what makes people think that? my hubby has wavy hair that he has in a similar style but shorter than Mika in those new pics), he is 48 still has thick naturally dark brown hair, he only has about 6 grey hairs but cos it's worn high off the face it just shows off the forehead, doesn't mean he is receding or anything.

So I don't think Mika is going bald just yet, and he may not, if his mother or father are bald then THAT may have a factor in it, my hubbys dad is fairly bald but he takes after his mum for the thick dark hair.

Yeah and don't forget he's half lebanese! :naughty: No bald Mika anytime soon :bleh:

It's true, the style really shows off his stunning features, there can be no doubt of his beauty :blush-anim-cl:

I am going to send these pics to my friend who is always dissing his curly hair and saying he is ugly, and challenge her to not fancy him just a teeny weeny bit NOW :naughty:

He reminds me a bit of a young Anthony Perkins :wub2: :wub2: always had a thing for him in Psycho :naughty: