Pics of Mika at Q Awards

titania

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cynthia....I think the petition is meant to be percieved as a playful joke...but we are all very serious in the back of our heads xDDD

I suppose it's a bit like:

friend: im sorry, but i didnt get you a birthday present

you: oh haha thats okay! no worries! so long as you're here its okay! *thinks* GIMME A FECKIN PRESENT BITCH!

:mf_rosetinted:

But anyway.

i dont get the hair...I hope it's not permanent but if it is i have a few things to say!

-if you're gna have that hairstyle, PLEASE GROW THE HAIR A BIT MORE. You have very strong facial features and short hair strengthens these features, making your face look bigger! Sorry, but to me the hair in that style, that short, is unflattering!

-the curls make you look young, playful and fun. This sort of hairstyle belongs in an office (LOL :roftl:) but seriously, this new hairstyle makes you look SO SERIOUS, and even though this is ironic, I CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU LOOK SERIOUS!!!! We know Mika with curly hair, prancing around on stage singing about lollipops and such!! The new hairstyle doesnt represent that character!

I probably had more to say but my mind is completely frazzled i cant think properly!

am i the only one who loves his look? :blink:

Oh no, read earlier in this thread -- there are some of us who really

like the new look, too! :blush-anim-cl:

And as I said elsewhere, why shouldn't he change his look now and then?

I imagine Mika might constantly surprise us

with changing his "look" in the coming

years, reinventing himself even like Bowie, or Madonna... I quite like that! :thumb_yello:

If you don't change you die, you know? :wink2:

dcdeb

Cynthia....I think the petition is meant to be percieved as a playful joke...but we are all very serious in the back of our heads xDDD

you: oh haha thats okay! no worries! so long as you're here its okay! *thinks* GIMME A FECKIN PRESENT BITCH!

But anyway.

i dont get the hair...I hope it's not permanent but if it is i have a few things to say!

-if you're gna have that hairstyle, PLEASE GROW THE HAIR A BIT MORE. You have very straong facial features and short hair strengthens these features, making your face look bigger! Sorry, but to me the hair in that style, that short, is unflattering!

-the curls make you look young, playful and fun. This sort of hairstyle belongs in an office (LOL :roftl:) but seriously, this new hairstyle makes you look SO SERIOUS, and even these ironic, I CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU LOOK SERIOUS!!!! We know Mika with curly hair, prancing around on stage singing about lollipops and such!! The new hairstyle doesnt represent that character!

I probably had more to say but my mind is completely frazzled i cant think properly!

It's preference really.

I mean, i couldnt imagine him going up on stage like that, it wouldnt..... be Mika.....

But, that look, is just, i actually used the words 'I want one....' :blink:

Im in that club dcdeb! :biggrin2:

Its just, :jawdrop:

I mean, that's all man. :biggrin2:

Oh no, read earlier in this thread -- there are some of us who really

like the new look, too!

And as I said elsewhere, why shouldn't he change his look now and then?

years, reinventing himself even like Bowie, or Madonna... I quite like that!

If you don't change you die, you know? :wink2:

dcdeb

:naughty::roftl:

Im with you ircazo!

ooooooooooooh, what you do to meee,

ooooh, what you do to mee...

i think it's nice that Mika shows us another side of his gorgeousness. i mean, who wants to look the same everyday???

Give him a DAY please! :mf_rosetinted:

yes! good try!at least he impress me a lot

he can be so different and .......still handsome :blush-anim-cl:

i think he would have this look when he's 40 :naughty:

but im gonna sign if he keep this look for his concert...photoshoot...interview....

i can't stand! :mf_rosetinted:

arrrrrrrrr! i think he is gutsy to do that:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

It's preference really.

I mean, i couldnt imagine him going up on stage like that, it wouldnt..... be Mika.....

But, that look, is just, i actually used the words 'I want one....' :blink:

lol! i dont MIND the look, I don't think it's disasterrific (lol) but i really do think the look would look better if his hair was a bit longer (or curly :blush-anim-cl: )

I truly hope it was for one night. But then again Q isn't really his type of scene, maybe he was trying to fool everyone so that no-one recognised him :roftl: :roftl:

But anyway.

-if you're gna have that hairstyle, PLEASE GROW THE HAIR A BIT MORE. You have very strong facial features and short hair strengthens these features, making your face look bigger! Sorry, but to me the hair in that style, that short, is unflattering!

-the curls make you look young, playful and fun. This sort of hairstyle belongs in an office (LOL :roftl:) but seriously, this new hairstyle makes you look SO SERIOUS, and even though this is ironic, I CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY WHEN YOU LOOK SERIOUS!!!! We know Mika with curly hair, prancing around on stage singing about lollipops and such!! The new hairstyle doesnt represent that character!

You've got it:mf_rosetinted: I agree with you:biggrin2:

Geez, lately everyone is so damn S-E-R-I-O-U-S:blink: Where's the fun?

years, reinventing himself even like Bowie, or Madonna... I quite like that! :thumb_yello:

That is exactly what's going to happen so fans may as well start getting used to it. He's not going to be playing in a world of lollipops and big girls forever. It's just a phase and I'll be surprised if he doesn't abandon it completely when he tours for his next album.

He's already changed dramatically over the past 12 months and he's going to continue to change and become more sophisticated. He said he did LiCM because it was his one and only chance to do a coming of age piece. Once it's done he's going to move on.

Oh. My. God. HE LOOKS AMAZING! The suit fits him perfectly well and he is really, really elegant. His curless head looks good, but... yes, only for one night. I hope his curls are still there, hidden behind the gel, LOL! Anyway, I can only say WOW! :wub2:

Thanks for posting!

That is exactly what's going to happen so fans may as well start getting used to it. He's not going to be playing in a world of lollipops and big girls forever. It's just a phase and I'll be surprised if he doesn't abandon it completely when he tours for his next album.

He's already changed dramatically over the past 12 months and he's going to continue to change and become more sophisticated. He said he did LiCM because it was his one and only chance to do a coming of age piece. Once it's done he's going to move on.

well that's true. But playfulness IS his character I believe, I don't think he'll ever lose that touch...and I hope the curls aren't gone forever either. Sure there'll be phases, like in that french interview when he had straightish hair. I much prefer THAT than THIS, personally..

oh

my

god....

:jawdrop:

I never thought I'd live to see this.. :shocked:

what can I say..? :shocked: well, I DO miss the curls, one of his most distinctive, but mostly most beautiful features, BUT he's still a drop dead gorgeous looking guy even without.

he looks very model-ish this way. totally a new style. are we getting ready for a new mika, a new album perhaps..? *hints* :mf_rosetinted: the guy knows what he's doing.

when I looked at the pics at first (I got here cause I read a message from schocked tia, poor thing, right on her bday :biggrin2: ) I was oh, my god, someone photoshopped the pics! they do look sort of photoshopped, don't they? the light, the texture, I cannot explain. but they are obviously real, I mean 200 and smt posts. LMAO :naughty: (which shamefully I admit I have not read, due to lack of time).

LMAO only read hotdlp comment, which plainly cracked me up (holy macaroni! )

LOVE his outfit and shoes, BTW. looking pretty much stunning that eve, I have to admit. :wub2: