Pics of Mika at Q Awards

titania

Maybe it has been said before (sorry I couldn't read the 65 pages) but on the second one, he looks like Ross in F.R.I.E.N.D.S and on the others like Andy Garcia :wub2: :wub2:

Is it just my imagination?

Ross fm Friends!? ZOMG totally!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but i think you all are over reacting with your petition. Mika can't get dressed up for one night without you all making such a drastic gesture. I think we all know how it is to get dressed up for a big event and then run out the next minute to get into something more like ourselves. If we can try new things, Mika should be able to do it too, without all the drama. Give him a DAY please! :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmmm... I don't think I'll say anything...

and no, i dont think the right word is "mature"...i think the right word is in fact "older" !!! :shocked:

Caz, I think the right word is "HOT"...

If Mika doesn't get his curls back, I'm going to hunt him down and shave his head. :mf_rosetinted:

And get rid of his curls???

He is so hot like this! ok,lost a bit of his uniqueness,but I wouldn't mind seing him like this every once in a while

Neither would I...

Maybe holy ghost will come and sperminate us (sorry christians. no offense, please)

Immaculate conception! :lmfao:

Don't worry, I'm like a cat, I have seven lifes... I think I can't die more than I did when I saw the sweet dreams video for the first time... :wub2: (OMG, I only can see moving hips in that video... :bleh: )

mmmmmmm... Sweet Dreams video...

I totally lose interest in it after that part...

Perhaps these weeks of rest have really helped MIKA look so much more refreshed and polished...He feels like a million bucks and he looks like it - well, maybe more like 3 million (the number of LICM albums sold worldwide). :mf_lustslow:

different countries , different cultures: sorry but I absolutely don't know who that guy is:confused:

He's a DJ/producer and produced Lily Allen's and Amy Winehouse's latest albums. He's very cute and has the Mika trans-Atlantic thing going on since he grew up in London and NYC.

mark_ronson_1.jpg

He's a DJ/producer and produced Lily Allen's and Amy Winehouse's latest albums. He's very cute and has the Mika trans-Atlantic thing going on since he grew up in London and NYC.

mark_ronson_1.jpg

mmmm funnily enough i was saying to bexx how cute he is in the video valerie the other day ! yup hes extremely fit , i agree :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Mika, if you don't go back to curling your hair, I won't love you anymore.

--Jack

Ha! Those are strong choice of words! That's quite shallow of you to base your love on looks, Jack - you're above that! :naughty:

Whoa!!!!!! Just now seeing these pics of Mika on Perez's site!!!! I HONESTLY DID NOT RECOGNIZE HIM!!!! He looks SOOOOOOOO UNBELIEVABLE - like he could play Bond or something!********* swoon****** ****drool***** ******faint***** ***falls over***** :blink::bleh:

I better be careful here, I've been having all these falls at the best of times.... :blink:

I think I still prefer the curls, though...... :biggrin2::wub2::mf_lustslow:

Ha! Those are strong choice of words! That's quite shallow of you to base your love on looks, Jack - you're above that! :naughty:

Well you know me, Suz--I've been seeing Patrick Wolf on the side anyway, and Patrick's not putting away his Peter Pan-boyish/androgynous persona anytime soon... :wink2: And I run from "mature" and "understated."

And for me, above all others on the forum, you know my devotion to Mika was based on his looks of course...:naughty: I mean, haven't you seen me in every single one of those picture threads? :roftl:

--Jack

Well you know me, Suz--I've been seeing Patrick Wolf on the side anyway, and Patrick's not putting away his Peter Pan-boyish/androgynous persona anytime soon... :wink2: And I run from "mature" and "understated."

And for me, above all others on the forum, you know my devotion to Mika was based on his looks of course...:naughty: I mean, haven't you seen me in every single one of those picture threads? :roftl:

--Jack

Well, that's okay, really. You can have Patrick. You can also join the group of Curly hair petitioners. This just means I have a dozen less MIKA fans to compete with now *phew*. Which is fine by me. My love is true. :wub2:

Well, that's okay, really. You can have Patrick. You can also join the group of Curly hair petitioners. This just means I have a dozen less MIKA fans to compete with now *phew*. Which is fine by me. My love is true. :wub2:

Let's bring a bottle of watered down Ribena to the shows. If he's walking around with that icky curly hair we can spritz him. Don't forget the comb.

I chose curly cos I've always loved longish curly hair on men.

However, as shocking as it was clicking on to the Q awards thread and seeing the pictures for the first time, he does look stunning........so elegant, sleek and polished............which is just the look I'm sure he was going for, for this Awards show.

He's too fun filled to wear his hair like this on a day to day basis but I'm guessing it's also hard keeping it curly now that he's photographed everywhere he goes. He's not going to want to have loads of pictures floating around of him with fly away messy hair so he needs to find a way of keeping it looking good at all times. Maybe there'll be a mixture of styles on show in future?

I'm also wondering if it's a sneek preview of the next incarnation of Mika for when his "angrier" 2nd album comes out? He's often said that LICM was an album that he could only make once as it was the child to adulthood themes that inspired the colour and vibrancy, etc. Who knows what's coming next? All of the best and longserving artists know how to keep their image fresh and a little ahead of the game. Me thinks Mika is savvy enough to make sure he's one of them!

Vix x

Let's bring a bottle of watered down Ribena to the shows. If he's walking around with that icky curly hair we can spritz him. Don't forget the comb.

Oh, fab idea! I can bring my straight iron too! BTW - do you have a a transformer for the UK?

Im in that club dcdeb! :biggrin2:

Its just, :jawdrop:

I mean, that's all man. :biggrin2:

YES!! I agree with you. Geeooorrgeous!!!!! The straight hair just shows off his incredibly beautiful face. And I am definitely a curly hair lover but this is a fun change - I think it makes him look a little vulnerable or something. He's a doll whatever he does.

:naughty::roftl:

Im with you ircazo!

Meee tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

I've just been sent a pic with the new do, and it's quite a shock I can tell you, although it does show his face more.

As long as he keeps his gorgeous smile, I'm well happy.

Oh, fab idea! I can bring my straight iron too! BTW - do you have a a transformer for the UK?

No, I've never needed one before since I was living in S. Africa for a year before I moved to the UK. My appliances were all 220V w/European plugs so I just needed an adapter to use them in the UK.

I think our straight hair plan may backfire. I just posted those pics on another message board and everyone's drooling over him. He'll lose MFCers but the rest of the world will be after him. :sneaky2: