I'm getting my hair cut...what do you think?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a picture of my favorite model! Lucia Dvorska :) I saw this pic. on her myspace and it grabbed my attention. The layers are gorgeous don't you think?

l_01ea1e04cf87c6b63e34cb6d3bea57fc.jpg

The question is, however, bangs or no bangs???? :roftl:

l_0cf267b2ec4e3caa761cd2b2870c6361.jpg

oh wow.:shocked:

that first picture....is a little creepy.:blink:

i like the bangs:thumb_yello:

Looks like ur half way there already!!

I think it'll suit you............but she hasn't actually got bangs in the second pic........it's just swept to one side and tucked behind her ears so problem solved!! :biggrin2:

Vix x

i say bangs.

I love the style!! i would get it! i love it!!

she looks so pretty in the 2nd picture!

but idk it depends on your face shape. If you get bangs with a certain face shape, it might look horrible!! I think it would be better for you with no bangs. I can't picture it with your avatar pic and bangs.

Ask the stylist!!

i say bangs.

I love the style!! i would get it! i love it!!

she looks so pretty in the 2nd picture!

but idk it depends on your face shape. If you get bangs with a certain face shape, it might look horrible!! I think it would be better for you with no bangs. I can't picture it with your avatar pic and bangs.

Ask the stylist!!

lol I didn't realize I kinda already had her style in my avatar :P

If you guys are interseted in supporting Lucia, here's her myspace URL ;-) she's got a slideshow of her pics!

Let me say, that she's incredibly humble and modest... only 19 years old and traveling the world... Her struggle on TLC's a model life reached out to me. They asked this girl to lose weight...can you believe that?! I was furious and disgusted with the industry. So, she took the criticism and ran with it with a smile on her face. She is currently traveling the world away from her family, who she loves dearly... She really does inspire me for being so young a person and following her dreams :)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=113206156

Okay get ready too a bad joke .... I said BANG ! BANG ! :roftl: you get it ? BANG BANG *Whipes Happy Tears*

I said bangs woul look awsome I love girls who have bangs on their haircuts I wish i had a bag Im growing one but its difficutl !!!

awww...grow it out! :wink2:

LOL , It was like my mom's Irong and I was curious i tought it would look cool and sexy and fun but like I dont know I did it to fast I was scared my mom find out so after I did I went runing with a hoddie to the restroom and take a bath lol

LOL , It was like my mom's Irong and I was curious i tought it would look cool and sexy and fun but like I dont know I did it to fast I was scared my mom find out so after I did I went runing with a hoddie to the restroom and take a bath lol

LOL! That sounds really funny! :biggrin2::roftl: You are hilarious, david!

And my verdict is bangs. :mf_rosetinted: They look beautiful in people with your type of hair. Mine, for instance, is way too curly for bangs. If I dared cut it too short... it would just get frizzy and I wouldn't be able to comb it at all. :boxed:

LOL! That sounds really funny! :biggrin2::roftl: You are hilarious, david!

And my verdict is bangs. :mf_rosetinted: They look beautiful in people with your type of hair. Mine, for instance, is way too curly for bangs. If I dared cut it too short... it would just get frizzy and I wouldn't be able to comb it at all. :boxed:

Heheh THANKS :biggrin2: , but i want to now hot to iron my hair correctly and with time and without my mom or someonelse pressure !!

Heheh THANKS :biggrin2: , but i want to now hot to iron my hair correctly and with time and without my mom or someonelse pressure !!

Well, maybe you failed the first time because you were too nervous! Next time, relax (take it easy) :biggrin2: and be sure there's no-one around to bother you. Practice makes perfect, hehe. I wonder how would you look with Mika's curls on... *tries to imagine* LOL!

Well, maybe you failed the first time because you were too nervous! Next time, relax (take it easy) :biggrin2: and be sure there's no-one around to bother you. Practice makes perfect, hehe. I wonder how would you look with Mika's curls on... *tries to imagine* LOL!

I was thinking of doing that tooo !!!! but it would be soo creppy and yeah , I kinda do it to fast ,some hairs fall out I wanted to make it slow but i was like what if i burned my hair !!!

make sure u put product on ure hair before so it doesnt burn i burnt my fringe quite bad :( the ends went all frizzed, still are a bit actually

i like the picture with the fringe better, but i think she has just taken a section of hair and swept it across

• 2 months later...