I'm getting my hair cut...what do you think?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't even have a super cuts. :tears:

We have a Holiday Hair, though. And the girl adores my bright colored hair, so she knocks off like... $40 for a bleach job.

Haircuts are like... $15.

Speaking of haircuts, I really should get one before I go to Paris on Wednesday. I don't wanna have split ends...that won't impress the Parisian boys at all.

Paris is beautiful this time of year. Or any time of year, really. There's something so magical. My ex-boyfriend's family lived in Paris, (Grandparents, aunties, etc.), so I went with him one year for like... two weeks.

Two weeks, really? Well, I'm going for three weeks. It should be amazing. We're going to all the museums and beautiful sights to learn about history and art, but then we have all afternoon to go shopping and explore on our own. I can't wait to see all the beauty.

Really? How exciting! Shopping in Paris is the absolutely top.

His grandmother's house was really gorgeous, and it was about 20 minutes cab from the Lourve. And when I arrived, his aunt Gwendolyn was all excited about me being there, and she bought me bottle of some François Coty perfume.

And we should probably continue this in the random thread, so we're not crashing Melanie's.

I didn't say "Gosh Melanie, your hair looks like a drunken man from my Parish ran over it with a lawn mower."

ROFLMAO Sarie! :lmfao:

Melanie - your hair looks beautiful, if not dramatically different. I love the fresh-from-the-salon styling.

My mom is always shocked to hear that I went and paid money just to have my layers tidied up.

MOM: "But Mana! If you're going to pay money, you should get your money's worth! Take off at least eight inches!"

:bleh:

Speaking of haircuts, I really should get one before I go to Paris on Wednesday. I don't wanna have split ends...that won't impress the Parisian boys at all.

sorry if it's off topic but Paris IS really beautiful that time of the year! (Im a Parisian btw,well i live near Paris)You should go to the Champs Elysées by Night! With the night and all,it's really beuatiful! actually u should see all paris by night :naughty: I don't think there are still Xmas decoration in the windows of big shops but they are nice too :biggrin2:

btw Melanie, I like your new hair cut ^^ but I think you paid a bit too much for what they did

We don't even have a super cuts. :tears:

We have a Holiday Hair, though. And the girl adores my bright colored hair, so she knocks off like... $40 for a bleach job.

Haircuts are like... $15.

No kidding...a hair cut and full high lights or color is $60 for me.

By the way... I agree with Hollis, I love you Sarie.

EDIT: Oh yeah and Paris is wonderful. Too bad I was only there for 4 days...

I know you guys think it was way too expensive...and I kinda think so too...but this guy,Danny, is pretty hard to get(People actually fly him to europe or other states just to cut their hair)

I've become friends with him, and he's super sweet!!! So, alot of times I go for the entertainment:biggrin2:

I didn't want a drastic change, because I love my long hair... but I needed some more layers. I guess you actually have to be standing beside me to see the big picture and the even bigger difference:thumb_yello:

Thanks to the people who said they liked it! I LOVE IT TOO...and others out here do as well:blush-anim-cl:

sorry if it's off topic but Paris IS really beautiful that time of the year! (Im a Parisian btw,well i live near Paris)You should go to the Champs Elysées by Night! With the night and all,it's really beuatiful! actually u should see all paris by night :naughty: I don't think there are still Xmas decoration in the windows of big shops but they are nice too :biggrin2:

btw Melanie, I like your new hair cut ^^ but I think you paid a bit too much for what they did

I agree...it's was really amazing and beautiful and all the people walking around...even at midnight! I guess Parisians are night owls!

I know you guys think it was way too expensive...and I kinda think so too...but this guy,Danny, is pretty hard to get(People actually fly him to europe or other states just to cut their hair)

Lol....................................................why?

My stylist is super nice, and entertaining, and she charges under $20.

AND SHE SHAMPOOS MY HAIR WITH REALLY NICE SMELLING STUFF ASWELL!

Lol....................................................why?

My stylist is super nice, and entertaining, and she charges under $20.

AND SHE SHAMPOOS MY HAIR WITH REALLY NICE SMELLING STUFF ASWELL!

I can't really explain it without sounding like I stepped out of an episode of gossip girl lol...So take my word for it: There's a difference when he cuts it, shapes it, massages my scalp etc... He's a sweetie, and genuinely an artist.

He takes his time too, with everything...everything is so precise and artistic...the products are really expensive too so I think that may have something to do with it. :biggrin2:

For me, quality is more important...and if that means spending more money, than it's worth it because a good cut makes a difference in how I feel...I dunno, that may sound snobby or ridiculous to people here but I grew up that way. It's not like I get it done all the time. I'm known for buying ridiculously expensive things(maybe one item) instead of hunting through a bargain bin and getting 16 items because that's just the way I am. Investment peices are great, because they never go out of style, and they last... I think in the end it's a wise decision. Even though hair cuts don't last, for the time being I feel like a princess

Aw wow! I'd love to be there at night :blush-anim-cl:

Your hair is gorgeous Melanie btw :thumb_yello: really pretty!

• 6 months later...
It's that time again haha... tomorrow is my haircut and I actually don't know for sure what I want hmmmm

What do you guys think of Gwenyth's look?

hair1.jpg

: or do you think i should try a side bang?

I love it ! I love big wavy looks :P