A brand new song!!!!!!!!

Pamette

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard a version where I think he sings "And turns to the Holy Father for him to show the way"

Anyone else agree??

Vix x

yes me too, i heard that version, it seems he had changed the lyrics in Paris.

isnt it: "every minute, every hour more" ?

and "his father's far" ?

Imagine people singing along with this song at gigs during this tour... I mean - it's a brand new song and people already know the melody and the lyrics... Hehe, wouldn't it be a surprise for Mika and the band? The same thing happened with Holy Johnny and Mika kept saying 'we're gonna play a new song'. :naughty:

Imagine people singing along with this song at gigs... I mean - it's a brand new song and people already know the melody and the lyrics... Hehe, wouldn't it be a surprise for Mika and the band? The same thing happened with Holy Johnny and Mika kept saying 'we're gonna play a new song'. :naughty:

... and how hilarious if tomorrow the whole audience (what was the capacity of the venue? 15000?) will be singing along to the wrong lyrics :roftl: :roftl:

Mika: :blink:

Imagine people singing along with this song at gigs during this tour... I mean - it's a brand new song and people already know the melody and the lyrics... Hehe, wouldn't it be a surprise for Mika and the band? The same thing happened with Holy Johnny and Mika kept saying 'we're gonna play a new song'. :naughty:

I saw one video where he said "we're going to play a new song" and someone shouted out "Holy Johnny" before they even started.

I was there for the first performance of Holy Johnny so it really was new! :biggrin2:

I can't believe how lucky we are to have a HQ complete version of the first performance of How Much Do You Love Me? Good thing Mika has more fanatics than he did back in March :naughty:

He only sang it once at an acoustic gig after GMA. No one was allowed to record it or anything so no one but the people at the concert heard it.

i was there!! it's such a good song! they were all strict about the cameras and cell phones. i remember that he used the line "lookin' at life from the perspective of a boy" or something like that. it was an amaaaaazing performance. how i wish i could relive that day..

He said that in Nantes! I was :blink: a new one! :roftl:

Wow! He played HJ 6 times in Nantes? :roftl: :roftl:

Server is having hickups, I noticed. :biggrin2:

Edit: and now my comment doesn't make sense anymore. :roftl:

:naughty: I don't know what happened! 6 posts for the same thing!

Deleted! Deleted.... :roftl:

i was there!! it's such a good song! they were all strict about the cameras and cell phones. i remember that he used the line "lookin' at life from the perspective of a boy" or something like that. it was an amaaaaazing performance. how i wish i could relive that day..

yeah that song that you're talking about is stuck in the middle though...I don't remember any of the lyrics for century man

yeah that song that you're talking about is stuck in the middle though...I don't remember any of the lyrics for century man

I think she is talking about Century Man. I've never heard it, but I remember that someone said after the concert that CM had that line in it. :)

I'd really like to hear it. I wish he'd perform it again where people can video. :naughty:

Me too!!!!!!! Maybe it'll be a on his new album. I hope so! I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I wish they could at least give dates for his ep and the second album

Mika sang a brand new song for the gig in Lille: How much do you love me !!!!

There's a boy

His father's bad

He's living on the road

And it's so sad

Now he cries

Every day

Just tell him to forget about a father

Who couldn't show the way

There's a girl

Her momma's gone

She's got an old man

Who couldn't carry on

Now she cries

Every day

To forget about her mother

She runs away

How much do you love me

How much do you care

How much do you need me

When I'm not there

How much do you love me

How much do you care

How much do you miss me

When I'm not there

Do do do do do...

In this life

We live and learn

To lose what belongs

And get what hurts

I'm not a boy

To forget it all

I love every minute

From the time I'm born

*chorus*

Thank you for the lyrics! :wub2: Tell me if the lyrics changed since the first translation! :naughty:

is this the current lyrics or are there others somewhere in this thread? i understand a few things a little different. first thing, in the first verse i just hear "to forget about a father", but not "just tell him" before that.

second verse, it's hard to understand what he sings, but doesn't it make more sense if the old man couldn't "care at all" instead of "carry on"?

and the last line of the last verse, if you look at his mouth movements in the video, i'm quite sure this is not what he sings. could it be sth with "day"? and before that, his mouth moves like "every". like maybe "i love (or loved?) every minute, every day since i was born" or "ever since the day i was born" - but i think there's another word, and i don't hear the "since"... can anyone think of sth else that sounds a bit like this and makes sense?

*just trying to learn the lyrics for saturday* :naughty:

is this the current lyrics or are there others somewhere in this thread? i understand a few things a little different. first thing, in the first verse i just hear "to forget about a father", but not "just tell him" before that.

second verse, it's hard to understand what he sings, but doesn't it make more sense if the old man couldn't "care at all" instead of "carry on"?

and the last line of the last verse, if you look at his mouth movements in the video, i'm quite sure this is not what he sings. could it be sth with "day"? and before that, his mouth moves like "every". like maybe "i love (or loved?) every minute, every day since i was born" or "ever since the day i was born" - but i think there's another word, and i don't hear the "since"... can anyone think of sth else that sounds a bit like this and makes sense?

*just trying to learn the lyrics for saturday* :naughty:

There's another version somewhere. I'm not going to dare to go into the depths to search for it. It'll take forever. :naughty: