A brand new song!!!!!!!!

Pamette

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think its gunna be on his new album?

Definitely. I think it will be like Relax and there will be dozens of dance remixes. I hope Mika himself does something similar to what he's doing onstage and then something a little more clubby.

Please keep us updated on any new vibes that you pick up, though, OK?

Especially if they have to do with him meeting up with a group of crazed,

old -- I mean, *more mature* fans, on or around the 17th November

in Glasgow :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Yes I'm interested in some London predictions too. Well you don't need to tell me, just let Mika know he needs to hook up with us and pay for our drinks. I hear he might be doing a set at Fabric. Some VIP privileges and a little private time with M and the band work for me. Thanks. :mf_rosetinted:

The more I listen, the more I think it might be "every minute, every hour more"...?

Yes you're right. There's another performance where the sound isn't as clear but he's enunciating better.

It sounds like "Gotta love every minute, love every hour more."

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdLkb9QzWI

does this new song remind anyone else of ".........oooh i wanna dance with somebody, ooooh i wanna feel the heat with somebody..........." by diana ross i think, good tuney:biggrin2:

I love it:wub2:

That's Whitney. The do do bits remind me of that song, I think it's called 2 Times by Ann Lee.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ouRuz3kT7ZQ

I always liked this, haven't heard it for ages.

this is my video of his song

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=6y9fDatsjUY

Yours seems a bit clearer (wish we could THIS version on MP3 too as it's easier to hear the lyrics a bit.

Here is what it sounds like to me, I keep changing my mind each time I hear it, but you can hear a few differences in the lyrics to what we posted the other night, we will find them out eventually but here are my few changes.

There's a boy

His father's bad

He's living on the road

And it's so sad

Now he cries

Every day

To forget about a father and mother

Who couldn't show the way

There's a girl

Her momma's gone

She's got another man

And couldn't carry on

Now she cries

Every day

To forget about her mother

She runs away

How much do you love me

How much do you care

How much do you need me

When I'm not there

How much do you love me

How much do you care

How much do you miss me

When I'm not there

Do do do do do...

In this life

We live and learn

To lose what we love

And get what hurts

I'm not a boy

To forget it all

Gonna love every minute

and now even more.

I love you more I love you more etc

Yours seems a bit clearer (wish we could THIS version on MP3 too as it's easier to hear the lyrics a bit.

Here is what it sounds like to me, I keep changing my mind each time I hear it, but you can hear a few differences in the lyrics to what we posted the other night, we will find them out eventually but here are my few changes.

There's a boy

His father's bad

He's living on the road

And it's so sad

Now he cries

Every day

To forget about a father and mother

Who couldn't show the way

There's a girl

Her momma's gone

She's got an old man

Who couldn't carry on

Now she cries

Every day

To forget about her mother

She runs away

How much do you love me

How much do you care

How much do you need me

When I'm not there

How much do you love me

How much do you care

How much do you miss me

When I'm not there

Do do do do do...

In this life

We live and learn

To lose what we love

And get what hurts

I'm not a boy (I think it's - about??)

To forget it all

I'll love every minute

From now on.

I love you more I love you more etc

I think its "I love every minute and every hour more"

Yeh me too , wham are classic

You know at the freddie M tribute people were laughing at George M .. but he stole the show with somebody to love :wub2:

Sorry ...... change of direction

First of all, I LOVE the song.

Secondly, I did not see the FM tribute live, but I thought George Michael was fantastic. You have great taste in singers, FD. :punk:

Definitely. I think it will be like Relax and there will be dozens of dance remixes. I hope Mika himself does something similar to what he's doing onstage and then something a little more clubby.

Erase was only released in the US, unless I don't have updated information. He never sings it anymore. Maybe that will be on the album.

Erase was only released in the US, unless I don't have updated information. He never sings it anymore. Maybe that will be on the album.

And also in the Japanese LICM, along with Your Sympathy.

I bought it especially because of those 2 tracks :biggrin2: . So now I have 2 almost identical cd's...

I suspect it will never be released because it sounds too much like Robbie Williams. North Americans aren't very familiar with Robbie so it was safe to release here without raising a lot of critical comparisons.

I suspect it will never be released because it sounds too much like Robbie Williams. North Americans aren't very familiar with Robbie so it was safe to release here without raising a lot of critical comparisons.

we're so so far from USA but...

our cd has 10 songs, doesn't have ring ring or erase don't know why the distribution company (universal music) changed it...but it's OK, it always happen....

thanx for the lyrics! (i've never got more than a 6/10 in english listening...haha. I always hear something wrong when I listen to MIka)

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I saw a short clip of the new song on Daily Motion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/mika+how+much+do+you+love+me/video/x378n2_mika-how-much-do-you-love-me-zenith_music

I really wish it were longer because it's so nice and clear :biggrin2:

Also, it sounds like "his father's far" rather than "his father's bad" here...

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I saw a short clip of the new song on Daily Motion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/mika+how+much+do+you+love+me/video/x378n2_mika-how-much-do-you-love-me-zenith_music

I really wish it were longer because it's so nice and clear :biggrin2:

Also, it sounds like "his father's far" rather than "his father's bad" here...

It sounds like "his father's far" or either "his father's gone." I think it might be "his father's far" because the girl's part is when her mother's gone.

Also from what I'm hearing I think it's "I'm gonna love every minute, every hour more."

I clicked a button on the player and it brough me to this clip and it starts at the girl's part...