A brand new song!!!!!!!!

Pamette

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just feel sorry that we don't appreciate the other songs as much and will all be waiting with baited breath for him to sing this one! in a way i hope he changes the set list just to tease us!

Relationships are upto him and should be kept private! (think how you would feel hundreds of freaky,obsessed fans trying to invade your space and take up your time? When all you want to do is find out about someone you like? I know I would be totally pissed off!) and afterall he is a musicianthere to spread his love of music not a Chippendale to be groped! As long as he is happy who cares?

xx

I just feel sorry that we don't appreciate the other songs as much and will all be waiting with baited breath for him to sing this one! in a way i hope he changes the set list just to tease us!

Relationships are upto him and should be kept private! (think how you would feel hundreds of freaky,obsessed fans trying to invade your space and take up your time? When all you want to do is find out about someone you like? I know I would be totally pissed off!) and afterall he is a musicianthere to spread his love of music not a Chippendale to be groped! As long as he is happy who cares?

xx

I think we all appreciate all of his brilliant songs. In my case, it was LOVE TODAY that made me notice him. I wondered who the guy with the amazing voice and terriffic song was? But I think we are all excited by his new work, because we are all with him now, and are sharing in what he does, like we are his family. We can say... "I remember when he first sang, HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME etc. It's always going to be exciting when he produces a new song. But we'll always love all Mika's work, old, and new.

Love today, from Marilyn

If Mika must do covers, I wish he'd cover this:

I love it!!

A littele respect!!!! best of:punk:

I try to discover

A little something to make me sweeter

Oh baby refrain from breaking my heart

Im so in love with you

Ill be forever blue

That you give me no reason

Why youre making me work so hard

That you give me no

That you give me no

That you give me no

That you give me no

Soul, I hear you calling

Oh baby please give a little respect to me

And if I should falter

Would you open your arms out to me

We can make love not war

And live at peace in our hearts

Im so in love with you

Ill be forever blue

What religion or reason

Could drive a man to forsake his lover

Dont you tell me no

Dont you tell me no

Dont you tell me no

Dont you tell me no

Soul, I hear you calling

Im so in love with you

Ill be forever blue

That you give me no reason

You know youre making me work so hard

That you give me no

That you give me no

That you give me no

That you give me no

Soul, I hear you calling

Nice :original:

Isn't it a bit.. Hmm, what's the anme of the band? Wham-like?

Of course it sounds like Wham!

Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JyzWDlr6ks

(if you don't have the time / patience to listen to the whole song, after the beginning go to 3:15)

Mika is the new George Michael :shocked: or not...:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

..perhaps a duet with Andre Ridgely at the Brits???:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl::naughty: All I do is throw out a completely random and unsubstantiated statement about having a "feeling" that Mika' s seeing someone... and now I'm trying to be the new deek and invading Mika's private space. :lmfao:

Yessss, I shall invade the innermost caverns of his mind and soul with my all-reaching, certainly infallible "feelings"!

--Jack

I am such an 80s freak. :das:

So am I!!!

It was the great Pop Decade, when pop was cool, well Mika is making pop cool again. Pop is the new Indie.

Who mentioned Erasure? Ah happy memories dancing to Respect at my Uni disco...that's one of the greatest pop songs of all time.

I looove Erasure! and Jimmy Sommerville was such a fun, bouncy guy on stage...Mika has some of that energy, just a little less "bouncy" :naughty:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE SONG!!!!!!!! THANKS A LOT, NOW I'VE YET ONE MORE REASON FOR BEING ANXIOUS FOR NEXT WEEKEND TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!

You should!!

We're gonna have the greatest time!!:punk:

Relationships are upto him and should be kept private!

I think that goes without saying. I don't see anyone trying to invade his privacy. Acquaintances/friends of Mika who read the boards do not post about his romantic relationships and obviously the rest of us don't know anything about them.

As long as he is happy who cares?

xx

We care if he's happy and we can see that he is. That's why we're discussing it.

:roftl::naughty: All I do is throw out a completely random and unsubstantiated statement about having a "feeling" that Mika' s seeing someone... and now I'm trying to be the new deek and invading Mika's private space. :lmfao:

Yessss, I shall invade the innermost caverns of his mind and soul with my all-reaching, certainly infallible "feelings"!

--Jack

You should be ashamed of yourself Jack:roftl:

(but...shhh..I actually agree with what you said-also an intuitive feeling and potentially very wrong, but I can't help having it)

I will shut up before I also get in trouble for expressing my opinions in this free world :roftl:

I'm still waiting for that Fleetwood Mac thing... :wub2:

I would sooo love him to do some Fleetwood Mac...:wub2:

--Jack

Well your instincts have been pretty infallible lately so we may have to start treating them as fact. You will have to guard your thoughts about Mika as if he had confided in you directly.

I think it's something inevitable. So much music is made in the last decades, so many songs... It is so hard to write something that doesn't sound (at least a bit) like something we've heard before, with a totally different sound. And I don't care either. :wink2:

That is so true. At the end of the day, influences (in everything, not only music) are inevitable, and will always be found.:thumb_yello:

Well your instincts have been pretty infallible lately so we may have to start treating them as fact. You will have to guard your thoughts about Mika as if he had confided in you directly.

You know, I'm starting to wonder about that myself

:shocked:

I mean, I still can't get over the uncanny resemblance between the

storyline of the Happy Ending video, and Jack's one story from a few

months ago... it's like she *knew*... <insert Twilight Zone music here>

:blink:

dcdeb

dcdeb

ha. Jack's a freak.

:roftl: :roftl:

dcdeb

Oh I think that's just Mika checking her MySpace on a regular basis and ripping off her ideas.

Oh I think that's just Mika checking her MySpace on a regular basis and ripping off her ideas.

LOL! That's probably it... the tophat idea, the masks... now the story.

Makes sense! :thumb_yello:

Although, I quite like the idea that Jack might be psychic... or better yet,

that Mika contacts her directly! :wink2:

dcdeb

--Jack

So we have a confession.