Mika @ Le Summum, Grenoble (14-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS

dcdeb

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, someone put a new review on mikawebsite, nothing really new but...:wink2:

- They were already let in at 4:30 pm (quite early I think!!!) and they were all searched (which was not the case in Paris), but they were allowed to keep their camera - GOOD NEWS!!!!!!

- Then: loads of appraisal for Mika's show and his beautiful voice (he's called an angel :naughty: ) and apparently Mika told the audience the "accident" with the hairspray (because he wanted to try sth with his hair...no need to MIKA!! lol)

- It is also mentionned that he had worn his t shirt backwards (btw: I wanna see pix of him wearing the t shirt!!!!! :wink2: )

- She then met Mika later on and had her CD and poster signed, ah and she gave him a little kiss...(seems like people were also lucky in Grenoble to meet him...and apparently "the man" has been as nice as always)

thanx! :wink2: did they say how many were waiting for him after the show?

HOW RUDE! Supporting France! and he thinks of London as home! Cheeky monkey! We need to have words! :wink2:

xx

Well he would have to say that wouldn't he, or he may have got lynched, I bet it the gig had been in England and the crowd mostly British, then he would have been supporting England.

Anyway, we won, nana na nana

Well he would have to say that wouldn't he, or he may have got lynched, I bet it the gig had been in England and the crowd mostly British, then he would have been supporting England.

<wears a big grin as always reading babs posts>

:biggrin2:

YAY!!!! Good olde Johnny Wilkinson!! :thumb_yello:

xx

Thanks Deb!

I find it funny how the crowd boos Mika (the croc) when he shoots the "bad bunny",lol!! Poor thing:boxed:

... that table!!!:lmfao:..you know Sariflor, some animals inspire :wub2:, and a giant white puppet shaped bunny seems "good" {a part from the donnie darko one:naughty:} so if it didn't anything bad...why the croc have to do a massacre?:cool:

I've not seen the costumes from near..I wait for the killer version ones anyway, with blood outside jaws and stuff like that:biggrin2:

I went to his hotel & waited a bit but afterwards someone told me he came late at this hotel.I tried again this morning but he had already left for Montpellier.

I am so disapointed,but anyway I loved the concert :)

...and what about the gig? :fisch:

It was an AMAZING concert, I just loved every minute.

An incredible ambiance in this small but great Summum hall.

Hi amandine! :welcomeani:

Glad you had such a good time at the show -- sorry you didn't get

to meet Mika or the band, though :(

Do you have any pix to share? (Oh please oh please oh please? :wink2: )

dcdeb