Am Family Friendly Musician?? I think NOT

Guest cornishnutter

Well it's not like he has gone out of his way to actually deliberately upset people is it, he has such a silly sense of humour that he probs thinks its amusing, and if this is his way of bringing the sexual message in his song out a bit more, then it's pretty tame I'm pleased to say as I would be more offended if he did what many artists do and get a lot of half naked people gyrating in simulated sex "dance" moves shaking their "booties" right in someone's face etc, you can actually tune into this kinda stuff not only on the music video channels on tv but even some adverts are pretty close to the knuckle.

So basically, I don't think it needs to be any more in your face than it is now.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke was the lion, Cherisse was the monkey, Sara was the kangaroo and either Martin or Mikey was the other. The left over male was the bunny, Mika was the crocodile.

Thank you!:wink2:

Cherisse being the monkey puts it in a compeletely different light... :blink: no need to speculate any futher..:biggrin2:

2 further questions:

1., who is Sara?

2., does anyone have the link to this infamous piece on Youtube? ( I am still trying to catch up with news, have not visited site for 3 days...)

Luke was the lion, Cherisse was the monkey, Sara was the kangaroo and either Martin or Mikey was the other. The left over male was the bunny, Mika was the crocodile.

as far as i remember, martin was the chicken (or was that a different show?), so then mikey would be the bunny.

Haha!

Even if it was Mika, well that's just him for you! I can see him doing something like that, it's probably something me and my friends would joke around about too.

Haha!

Even if it was Mika, well that's just him for you! I can see him doing something like that, it's probably something me and my friends would joke around about too.

Exactly. That doesn't shock or offend me at all. I've seen plenty of that in my day. For fun, my friends would just randomly run up and start humping you. :naughty:

Exactly. That doesn't shock or offend me at all. I've seen plenty of that in my day. For fun, my friends would just randomly run up and start humping you. :naughty:

um, lol i guess...humping friends eh?

well i didnt really mind that at all, it was only about a second of humping, and i mean right after they had some animal come beat them up and there have been worse things at concerts than just that...

I have a friend (he's a punk/has mohawk/is singer) that whenever I stayed at his place a few years back, would wake me up by humping my leg.. he did it to anyone that stayed..

It just didn't feel right if he hadn't humped my leg.. :naughty:

I miss that

I have a friend (he's a punk/has mohawk/is singer) that whenever I stayed at his place a few years back, would wake me up by humping my leg.. he did it to anyone that stayed..

It just didn't feel right if he hadn't humped my leg.. :naughty:

I miss that

maybe that was his clumsy way of trying to "seduce" you :naughty::roftl:

ROFL!!!

he was pretty popular with the girls..

and he was a cutie...

I have no further comment :wink2:

And there was normally 3 people in the room at the time and we all got leg humped

Now I have no further comment..

And.... no just kidding!

I read the whole thread, not much new things to add:

I agree: Mika's not a childrens-performer, he's a young, healthy guy with (what I believe) a typical sense of humour for his age.

The dance is funny for kids because they only see animals moving, it's funny for teenagers because they see what really happens, it's funny for die-hard-fans 'cause they understand the idea behind it (the lollipop-message)

and I lasts only 1 tiny second.

I love it!

to be honest it's mika's concert and can do what he wants, and if anyone doesn't like the way the concert done then don't go and see it. Remember the conert is he's Interpretaion of a concert. I don't why people are making a big thing over these bears (gosh he's just having fun), aren't musicians allowed to have fun ???????. If it was a comedian showing the bear thing nobody would think anthing of it because it's expected of a comedian but just because it's not expected of a musician everyone is making a big thing of it. What about Jake Shears when he runs around the stage wearing just a towel, nobody's made a big thing over that.

BTW,

its not a rant at anyone it's just my opinion

hahahhahahahahahhaha sorry i can't stop laughing after reading this, i dont know if its true and i dont care because this is the funniest thing i've heard in ages.

and btw, little kids won't die from seeing someon 'sexually' if this can even be called that.

to be honest it's mika's concert and can do what he wants, and if anyone doesn't like the way the concert done then don't go and see it. Remember the conncet is he's Interpretaion of a concert. I don't why people are making a big thing over these bears (gosh he's just having fun), aren't musicians allowed to have fun ???????. If it was a comedian showing the bear thing nobody would think anthing of it because it's expected of a comedian but just because it's not expected of a musician everyone is making a big thing of it. What about Jake Shears when he runs around the stage wearing just a towel, nobody's made a big thing over that.

BTW,

its not a rant at anyone it's just my opinion

Well said.