Saranayde seems like she's the same height as mika... I'm only 5'3... I think he would crush me if we had to jump up and down together lol... It would be a good death though:naughty:

i'm 5 foot so i would definitely die

that would be amazing! :wub2: haha you know you're obsessed with mika would you'd like to be killed by him :roftl:

Saranayde seems like she's the same height as mika... I'm only 5'3... I think he would crush me if we had to jump up and down together lol... It would be a good death though:naughty:

The high heels help! I´m 5`7 and she´s a bit smaller than me...

I love her, boucing and all :lol3:

• 2 weeks later...

:wink2: *Not an official project*

Okay, so I am going to the Valentine's Day concert in Seattle and today my friends and I bought some little gifts for the band members. We are making a little gift bag filled with toys/sweets and valentines for each. If anyone has a valentine's message they would like to pass on to a band member (not Mika, as he has his own valentine's project) I am willing to write it and/or print it out and put it in the bag with the others.

I have Cartoon Network, Marvel Comics and Spongebob valentines, plus I have printed-out some hearts and am "spraying on the glitter" for some home-made appeal.

So, if you have a valentine message that you want me to include in the gift bag, it needs to be:

1. short and sweet

2. signed with a forum or other name

3. PM'd to me before the evening of the 13th.

4. tell me if you want it to be hand -written on a card, ,or something printed out by the computer and put on a home made heart.

5. If you are sending ones for more than one band member, please try to put them all in one PM since my inbox is getting rather full.

Hope that is not too many directions. Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

Thanks to everyone who sent me a PM regarding the valentines for the band. I have finished those and will be doing some more tonight....but tonight is the deadline as I will be travelling tomorrow. So, last chance to PM me a short, sweet valentine note for any or all band members (not Mika, as he has his own, very official, very wonderful valentines' project).

The gift bags are really sweet and I think they will really like them. Thanks again for everyone's input!

lol when i saw them in NY i also remember thinking she seemed really tall.

I am SUCH a happy bunny at the moment, 'cause I got a message from Sara on myspace!

I had asked to be added to her friends list, and added that I had seen the reports about SLC the other night and that the chair she was sitting in was pretty cool.

And she replied back to me!

Not having a pop at the others, cause I know they are all busy people, but this is the first time I've had a reply from any of the band, and she was so nice. She said thanks for writing and that the chair was cool.

I am really stoked right now, and can't wait to say hello to her at Hammersmith, she's great!

I am SUCH a happy bunny at the moment, 'cause I got a message from Sara on myspace!

I had asked to be added to her friends list, and added that I had seen the reports about SLC the other night and that the chair she was sitting in was pretty cool.

And she replied back to me!

Not having a pop at the others, cause I know they are all busy people, but this is the first time I've had a reply from any of the band, and she was so nice. She said thanks for writing and that the chair was cool.

I am really stoked right now, and can't wait to say hello to her at Hammersmith, she's great!

:shocked: wow that is so cool:thumb_yello: