she's more than amazing! :punk: we must keep this thread in the first page and spread the Saranayde love!! :wub2:

greta,se la vedi e trovi il coraggio,me lo fai un autografo anke x me?? PLEEEEASE!! :blush-anim-cl:

sicuro tesoruccio, mi porto dietro il blocchetto mikaitalianoso di Roby e chiedo a TUTTI di scriverci sopra..vediam poi se mi ricordo qualche nome:roftl:

Welcome to our big family, Sarah!!

It was great to see you in Barcelona, Torino & Bologna!

She´s a great singer. She did a FAB job in Missionary Man and she doesn´t stop to cheer people during the concert

yeah!!! ana!!! :huglove:

I put two of the nice Saranayde photos on the first page, I am looking for the one of Missionary Man where she is with MIKA in her can can getup, but too tired tonight. If someone finds it think it was Spain or first Italy concert, please post below and I will add it to the front page of this thread.:wub2:

Well I just checked my myspace before bed, and guess what, Saranayde has added me, first of the MFCers to get on her page, :thumb_yello:and so I told her about this thread I made...YAY!! Don't scare her off now you guys!! This is our APPRECIATION thread.!!:wub2:

*listens to the scuffling as people run back to check if their posts need editing*

and she also posted this youtube on her myspace

I put two of the nice Saranayde photos on the first page, I am looking for the one of Missionary Man where she is with MIKA in her can can getup, but too tired tonight. If someone finds it think it was Spain or first Italy concert, please post below and I will add it to the front page of this thread.:wub2:

I have 2 good ones from Barcelona:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInBarcelona/photo#5123546903321391618

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInBarcelona/photo#5123546929091195410

thanks jeyjen for bumping the thread, i meant to post and then forgot...

now i CAN post! i promised after i would see her!

SHE IS FANTASTIC!!!!

SARANAYDE, you are AMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!

she sings so well, her voice is so well matched with mika's, their duet in missionary man blew me away....:punk: :punk:

she helps mika performing and she does it perfectly....great choice mika! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I welcome Sara's additon to the stage, as she has a lovely voice, and she also adds extra possibilities to Mika's performances. He no longer has to carry the full burden of the main songline, he can every now and then play with harmonies, adding frills and furbelows, and I do love Mika's voice when he has a chance to play!

I don't have the technical knowledge to descibe it precisely, but I like the effects.

Good choice, Mika!