Hello, hello!

~Diana~

Hi everyone!

I'm Diana, I'm from Poland and I'm mad about Mika of course! :cheerful_h4h: And I just wanna say hello to all Mika Fans!:wink2:

BTW, Forgive me my "English", 'cause I'm Polish Girl, so, You know...:lol3: But I hope You will understand me:roftl:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know, Grace Ally is the MFC representative for Poland.

So if you need any help you can speak to Grace, or any one of us.

This is a Polish MFC thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2257&highlight=the+polish+thread

It's me! Thank you, pinkunicorn :thumb_yello:.

Witaj w naszym drugim domu! :naughty::welcomeani: Jestem pewna, ze Ci się tu spodoba! Zapraszam do polskiego wątku :original:.

Just to let you know, Grace Ally is the MFC representative for Poland.

So if you need any help you can speak to Grace, or any one of us.

This is a Polish MFC thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2257&highlight=the+polish+thread

Thank You very much pinkunicorn123! I didn't know this thread!:roftl: But I also wanna speak in English, maybe my language will become better than now! :biggrin2:

I'm sorry if I've made a mistake in my post... :(

Thank You very much pinkunicorn123! I didn't know this thread!:roftl: But I also wanna speak in English, maybe my language will become better than now! :biggrin2:

I'm sorry if I've made a mistake in my post... :(

Alot of people have found using the MFC a huge help on speaking english (mainly because 90% of it is in the same language).

So do not worry - were all happy to help people learn so make as many mistakes as you want (just try not to pick up on our bad language - were naughty sometimes)

It's me! Thank you, pinkunicorn :thumb_yello:.

Witaj w naszym drugim domu! :naughty::welcomeani: Jestem pewna, ze Ci się tu spodoba! Zapraszam do polskiego wątku :original:.

A jednak są tu Polscy fani! Ufff... Witam bardzo gorąco Grace Ally! :biggrin2: No ja to mam mały problem bo po angielsku nie zawsze potrafię napisać to, co bym chciała;) Dlatego bardzo się cieszę że można sobie tutaj również po polsku poszprechać!:wink2: Pozdrawiam!

A jednak są tu Polscy fani! Ufff... Witam bardzo gorąco Grace Ally! :biggrin2: No ja to mam mały problem bo po angielsku nie zawsze potrafię napisać to, co bym chciała;) Dlatego bardzo się cieszę że można sobie tutaj również po polsku poszprechać!:wink2: Pozdrawiam!

Ja też się bardzo z tego cieszę, tym bardziej, że jest nas coraz więcej! :yay: I nie martw się, bo mój angielski także nie należy do najlepszych :naughty:. Ale jeśli będziesz często odwiedzać MFC, na pewno mimowolnie duuużo się nauczysz!

A po odwiedzeniu poslkiego wątku zajrzyj też koniecznie na nasze polskie forum: http://www.mikafans.go.pl/ :wink2:.

Alot of people have found using the MFC a huge help on speaking english (mainly because 90% of it is in the same language).

So do not worry - were all happy to help people learn so make as many mistakes as you want (just try not to pick up on our bad language - were naughty sometimes)

Oh, thank You very much one more time! I'm so happy that You are very tolerant for me! :biggrin2: I know, that sometimes my English is bad but belive me, I'm trying to make it better! I'm 16 and I learn English only at school (but also when I'm listening to Mika songs and other English artists - and that's my favourite way to learn this beautiful language!:thumb_yello:)

Ja też się bardzo z tego cieszę, tym bardziej, że jest nas coraz więcej! :yay: I nie martw się, bo mój angielski także nie należy do najlepszych :naughty:. Ale jeśli będziesz często odwiedzać MFC, na pewno mimowolnie duuużo się nauczysz!

A po odwiedzeniu poslkiego wątku zajrzyj też koniecznie na nasze polskie forum: http://www.mikafans.go.pl/ :wink2:.

Nawet nie wiedziałam, że takie istnieje!:shocked: Bardzo dziękuję! No to pewnie, że się zarejestruję!:cheerful_h4h: