a few of mika's fave things

your still young, i call that twenteeen lol im 18....feel im gettin old hahha dont want to do anything anymore, just want to sit inside listen to mika and just be antisocial :naughty:

course im a biig grown uup now *hides her tamagotchi and pokemon game....*

:roftl: :roftl: I thought u were like 30 something, now i'm embarased :blush-anim-cl: I like tamagotchi 2 haha. I'm such a big baby!!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heya guys...im 15 lol....nutella and r.s crisps sounds like such a weird combination lol.

i love wellies....my wellies r pinky glittery lol - dno if they fit or not lol....havent worn them in donkeys.......

*note to self - wear wellies!*

This may appear strange at the beginning but in the end it's so good.:cheerful_h4h:

Yeah! My kid soul still alive! I'm 20, how old r u guys?

14....:o hm

I want to be a child forever!!!

ok maybe not a child but i dont wanna be a stupid blind adult.I always have to explain them everything!Sometimes i think if they only act that they r so obtuse :blink:

But I dont know any adult mika fan whos like that :thumb_yello:

Nutella and crisps!Just TRY it!:mf_lustslow:indescribable !!! Loooooooove it mua!:P

by wellies does he mean gum boots? I mean because we call our capital city wellies but it doesnt exactly fit,

Ploughmans pickle FTW!!

the ones that look like boobs

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

by crisps I assume he means chips... DAMN MIKA I thought I was the onlyone who puts nutella on ready salted chips, my BF finds it rather disturbing, but kinda cute!

fave song: i honestly dont have one

nither do I, because all music has its mood, depends what mood your in as to what music you want to listen to I say!

hollyoaks FTW!! even though we here are about a month behind! :thumbdown:

fave choc bar: galaxy caramel <<--- I dont know what this is but someone could kindly tell me...it sounds delicious!

30!!!30!!!

im offended now hahaha if u saw me i barely look 15 hahahaa

wat made you think i was 30?

hahaha, don't get offended!! I imagined u were a liiiiittle bit older cuz of this!

i used to do that when i was YOUNG!!!

I mean... young! hahaha... so reminescent!

yeh next they will do a commercial about wellies with "What color of wellie are yooooooou"

LOL! I wonder if any wellies factory is buying the rights of your idea...

HI EVERYONE! My name is Marina... I'm new in this thread... I can't stop laughing at everything you wrote! -and neither can't stop looking at the pic of M wearing his wellies-

Here, people don't often use wellies -just kids when it's raining-, and I can remember how I was laughed at when I bought a pair... I just LOVE to splash on puddles... is there anything more practical than waterproof shoes?

LOL! I wonder if any wellies factory is buying the rights of your idea...

HI EVERYONE! My name is Marina... I'm new in this thread... I can't stop laughing at everything you wrote! -and neither can't stop looking at the pic of M wearing his wellies-

Here, people don't often use wellies -just kids when it's raining-, and I can remember how I was laughed at when I bought a pair... I just LOVE to splash on puddles... is there anything more practical than waterproof shoes?

I highly doubt it! :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: !

That guy sure does love his wellies, doesn't he?

There's a poem I love called The Right Madness on Skye. By Richard Hugo. This interview reminded me of it.

Thanks for posting!:punk:

I was about to ask what guy? :lmfao:

alexandra26 and *daring*to*be*different* you are the perfect age for MIKA! - wish i was you - and to the pic of MIKA wearing wellies - did i post that lol????

i have finished my MIKA shoes!!!!! i will post them as soon as i can take a photo

Yes we have the same age as MIKA but if only that was enough :bleh: :bleh:

I'll come back on this tread to see the photo of your shoes :thumb_yello:

I'm 8 months older than Mika, so 25 now. :wink2: And it's so funny because he said in an interview that he feels like he's becoming more juvenile as he gets older, and I feel the same way! Maybe it's just a refusal to "grow up" and be boring. Being a kid was way more fun. :bleh:

I am 17. I don't feel like it though. When you're 10, you think 17 is such a cool age and you'll be all cool and have cool friends and go places by yourself because you're cool...and it seems so far away.:naughty:

*coughnotcough*

But, since I can't go back to being 10...I'll just look forward to being in my twenties and out of high school.:punk:

I'm 8 months older than Mika, so 25 now. :wink2: And it's so funny because he said in an interview that he feels like he's becoming more juvenile as he gets older, and I feel the same way! Maybe it's just a refusal to "grow up" and be boring. Being a kid was way more fun. :bleh:

In 8 days I'll have 25 and I don't have the syndrome Peter Pan but rather Alice :blush-anim-cl:

• 1 month later...
I think this interview has finally answered the question of Mika's sexuality.

And no, not because of the clouds-that-look-like-boobs thing.

:mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

Hey - Are you stereotyping? :naughty: 'Coz I don't follow...