daisylou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha maybe it's something completely cute and innocent.. like a teddybear or something.. and he doesn't want people to know he's not a sexy wild man but in fact a tender kitten.

hahaha :roftl: aaw you know I think you could be spot on there actually :naughty: you've exposed him Diana! :shocked::naughty:

Hahaha, because restraining myself would have a good reward after...:naughty:

aaah, now I see where you're coming from :naughty::bleh:

:shocked:

Haha maybe it's something completely cute and innocent.. like a teddybear or something.. and he doesn't want people to know he's not a sexy wild man but in fact a tender kitten.

You ruined his mask!!! Actually, a tender kitten sounds sexier to me...

aaah, now I see where you're coming from :naughty::bleh:

I waaaaaaaaas hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidden in the drawwwwwwwwwwwweeeer

:naughty:

You're very welcome!

I love JRM so when I saw him pop on I HAD to record.

hehe, thanks, I love him too! :naughty: one of the finest things to come out of Ireland :naughty:

I live just about 40minutes drive from his hometown, I always have to make some remark about it when I'm passing through :naughty:

omg! Forgetting Sarah Marshall will be released in the UK April 23rd... the day after my birthday!!! :mf_lustslow: and not only will it be my birthday, but it will be my 18th! I will finally be between the age of 18 and death! :naughty: what lovelllyy timing, Russell's doing I presume :naughty: now I just need to do my bit and make it to the premiere in London to seal the deal :das: oh Russell he thinks of everything doesn't he?! :naughty:

OMG! Shaza, I love your signature! It's hilarious! Especially the "smell like pee" picture! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

haha thanks! :naughty:God only saw this post now, i'm so slow :naughty: :naughty:

How's you??? haven't talked to you in a while! sent you a little pm earlier :wink2:

Okay, I'm finally going to get this book this weekend. I know I'm slow, but I had never heard of him until I watched him on The Big Fat Quiz of the Year a few weeks ago, but he's hilarious! I've been watching about all the videos on youtube:bleh:

Okay, I'm finally going to get this book this weekend. I know I'm slow, but I had never heard of him until I watched him on The Big Fat Quiz of the Year a few weeks ago, but he's hilarious! I've been watching about all the videos on youtube:bleh:

Yay! another fan! :bleh: Carrie you have excellent taste :thumb_yello:

Is the book available in Georgia or are you going to order it? I know you'll love it anyway! :D

Yay! another fan! :bleh: Carrie you have excellent taste :thumb_yello:

Is the book available in Georgia or are you going to order it? I know you'll love it anyway! :D

I know I do :bleh: Yeah, I can get it in Georgia. Target and Barnes and Noble sell it. Barnes and Noble is sold out right now, though so I hope get more in by this weekend. I really hope I like it. I'm sure I will though..

I know I do :bleh: Yeah, I can get it in Georgia. Target and Barnes and Noble sell it. Barnes and Noble is sold out right now, though so I hope get more in by this weekend. I really hope I like it. I'm sure I will though..

It's sold out? that's a good sign! not for you of course :naughty: but you'll get a copy soon :thumb_yello: he must be fairly popular there so..:)

Oh I'm sure you'll love it, if you like Russ you'll love the book, it's a brill read, in no way a let down!

Haha why? :naughty: Does she not like Russell Brand?

Well... secretly she does... but she doesn't like the fact I do XD

Mostly because I watch the shows twice over so I don't get to sleep till at least 2am on Thursday... :naughty:

And it's not...suitable... :roftl:

I hate that word :thumbdown:

Well... secretly she does... but she doesn't like the fact I do XD

Mostly because I watch the shows twice over so I don't get to sleep till at least 2am on Thursday... :naughty:

And it's not...suitable... :roftl:

I hate that word :thumbdown:

Haha yeah, I know my mom would think the same thing if she had any idea who he is. But luckily she's never heard of him. I don't think he's all that popular over here.:shocked:

Haha yeah, I know my mom would think the same thing if she had any idea who he is. But luckily she's never heard of him. I don't think he's all that popular over here.:shocked:

Well... He's a bit to well known round here! You can't say his name without someone coming up to you, " That man's evil! " then shuffling away again...

When I mention him I kinda roll him into other words,

I was watching this NoelFieldingRusselBrandthinglastnight,

Then my mum just nods because she doesn't know what I've said :roftl:

Shes used to my fast talking now and has given up trying to understand it :naughty:

I'd love to get that book. I would be strictly murdered by my mum if she saw it though. I'm not gonna take the risk :roftl:

My friend's sister has it so I'm proberlly gonna be going round there every weekend till I finish it :naughty:

You serious? What's the worst your mum could do? :naughty:

That not suitable lark is crap though, if someone doesn't like that sorta thing then fine dont read it but if someone wants to read something and let em read it, what harm is it gonna do?! :blink:

Well... He's a bit to well known round here! You can't say his name without someone coming up to you, " That man's evil! " then shuffling away again...

When I mention him I kinda roll him into other words,

I was watching this NoelFieldingRusselBrandthinglastnight,

Then my mum just nods because she doesn't know what I've said :roftl:

Shes used to my fast talking now and has given up trying to understand it :naughty:

evil? :roftl: aaaw.

Actually most people take quite well to him around here, well practically everyone I've mentioned him to approves anyway :naughty: Except, my best friend :roftl: she hates him with a passion! :shocked: it's madness, so I can't mention his name to her, but I still do every so often :naughty: