MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi peopleeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so wonderful last night!!!!

THANKS MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's still so unreal... What else can I say ?

I love you all MFC'ers! You're the best friends anyone could desire!!! I never imagined it would be like that!!!

You're all so special and i had a great time before the show waiting in the freeze, inside fighting to keep our place in front of the stage

(thanks jenjen and Greta!!!), later waiting at the wrong side ( so i did not have my cd signed...But i will in Glasgow!!!:biggrin2: )

and this morning too, having breakfast with Robertina, Mirtilla, Queenie , Kath, K@koL@ndon, Esperia, Stefania Allegra and all the others !!!!!!!!

Avoca thanks for the pic!!!

Matt ,my dear, thanks again for the "mortadella"...:naughty: it'is playing right now!!!! mika should get you to record all the gigs!!!!!:punk:

Rachel! we're going to improve your italian and my english! How was the journey back to rome last night? I'm still freezing....

Sorry if I forgot someone but remember: I love you all!!!!!

and miss you already!!

Hi peopleeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so wonderful last night!!!!

THANKS MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's still so unreal... What else can I say ?

I love you all MFC'ers! You're the best friends anyone could desire!!! I never imagined it would be like that!!!

You're all so special and i had a great time before the show waiting in the freeze, inside fighting to keep our place in front of the stage

(thanks jenjen and Greta!!!), later waiting at the wrong side ( so i did not have my cd signed...But i will in Glasgow!!!:biggrin2: )

and this morning too, having breakfast with Robertina, Mirtilla, Queenie , Kath, K@koL@ndon, Esperia, Stefania Allegra and all the others !!!!!!!!

Avoca thanks for the pic!!!

Matt ,my dear, thanks again for the "mortadella"...:naughty: it'is playing right now!!!! mika should get you to record all the gigs!!!!!:punk:

Rachel! we're going to improve your italian and my english! How was the journey back to rome last night? I'm still freezing....

Sorry if I forgot someone but remember: I love you all!!!!!

and miss you already!!

hey u sound so certain when u say ( so i did not have my cd signed...But i will in Glasgow!!!:biggrin2: ) whats going on ? is he coming to our get together in the hotel after his gig or are we all invited to his after party ?

awww.. bettasan! how lovely to meet ya too! i am sorry the lovely portrait of you and greta in her stunnng outfit didn't sort out. there was also girl anachronism in the pic.

best luck for meeting him in glasgow, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for ya! :thumb_yello:

hey u sound so certain when u say ( so i did not have my cd signed...But i will in Glasgow!!!:biggrin2: ) whats going on ? is he coming to our get together in the hotel after his gig or are we all invited to his after party ?

I was too freeezed last night but i'm not going to miss another chance...just that!

I was too freeezed last night but i'm not going to miss another chance...just that!

haha if he were freezing in italy i can tell u it will be like sitting in a freezer here :roftl: its baltic just now !

haha if he were freezing in italy i can tell u it will be like sitting in a freezer here :roftl:

yeah, i know, but i will have MORE clothes on...and in a month i'll get used to the winter coming in... it was still pretty warm in rome lately....last days of summer....

GIULIETTAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!