MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

what super reports, he seems to be being even more uber lovely to his fans this tour :biggrin2: what a wonderful human being he is (I think I will save up for the elixir of youth and beauty and then ask Mika to wed me :naughty:). I hope I get to be lucky too and get to meet him with my daughter. It's a hard choice isn't it, leave the queue in the hope you get to meet him, or keep you place hmmm, not easy that one, especially if you have no idea what entrance or exit he will use lol.

Matt, I can't wait to hear the d/l (it's doing it's st0of now), and I LOOOOOVE Mika's height, I got a thang for tall blokes...yumminess etc etc.

I get more and more excited every day waiting for November.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for the reports and the footage from the concert (which I'm still in the process of downloading).

I can't wait to hear it!

It's soooo great to read that you managed to meet him Avoca, and spend some "quality" time with him if that makes any sense, I'm REALLY happy for you.

And for the rest of course!! And Queenie and Black Queen being interviewed for his video!! That is just amazing!!

I can't wait to her their reports of it, yay!!

It sounds like it was an incredible day, and I can't say how happy I am that you all had such a great experience:thumb_yello:

All I wish is that I had also been there, hahaha!!Oh well, Dusseldorf next :biggrin2: . Mika beware of the MFC Dusseldorf gang!!

gaw, i knew I would be part of the few who dare to wear the "fancy dress required" in Bologna?!?!! :naughty:BUT I TAKE NO PHOTO of me with mica AAAAAARRR!!!!

Matt {ohi you are Snoopy Doo two!!! I'M THE ORIGINAL!!!} thank you for the rec!!! I wait for the other mfcrs to quote their reports and add my comments coz I really don't know where to start reporting...:blush-anim-cl:

hope someone of us had filmed the little hylaious scenes in stuck in the middle {or my interpretation? aw, so amazing:band:} like martin flirting with sara, with choi teasing the mikster with his finger on the piano and then tryn to escape mika attempt to steal his led-bass:roftl:

and the new sog, we stay aaaagess repeating tuturututru coz the mikster cannot stop to hear our voice!!! He was soo happy!! ALL ARENA WAS SINGIN ALL THE SONGS!!!!!!!! WOOOOAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! {TOOOOOOGO!!!!}:groupwave:

The gig was.... bellisamo!! =D

Mika was all i thought he would be, and more... He is so stunning in person, and has an amazing stage persona...

And I'm sorry to all the Italian friends that I made from MFC for not being able to speak Italian to you.... mi dispiace!

I didn't even get to meet mika, or get my shirt that I bought signed for him....:(

But, at least I got to see him. There is always next time. :)

Mikaaa!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AAAARGH!!! MATT! Thank you!!! I hope the download works for me, it said 'page cannot be found' but that's probably due to my connection, I will try it again!

Can't get enough of the reports... And there is still more to come! :punk: :punk:

Ow man... In August I was thinking of coming to the Italian gigs but soon I found out that it would be impossible because of work etc. (in Lukes words: life gets in the way). Sadly enough. And now I am trying not to regret it too much. :wink2:

But... November concerts - here I come. :naughty:

AAAARGH!!! MATT! Thank you!!! I hope the download works for me, it said 'page cannot be found' but that's probably due to my connection, I will try it again!

Can't get enough of the reports... And there is still more to come! :punk: :punk:

Ow man... In August I was thinking of coming to the Italian gigs but soon I found out that it would be impossible because of work etc. (in Lukes words: life gets in the way). Sadly enough. And now I am trying not to regret it too much. :wink2:

But... November concerts - here I come. :naughty:

i know i know how you feel blue!:wink2:

but readining and being able to relive through others' experiences is one of the blessings of mfc!

and yes... roll on november....

And it works!!!

THANK YOU MATT!!! :punk: :punk:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

i know i know how you feel blue!:wink2:

but readining and being able to relive through others' experiences is one of the blessings of mfc!

and yes... roll on november....

But you gals get to go to GLASGOW! *i'm not jealous*

And I get to go to LONDON! *be jealous*

We at least have diverse experiences to share!

the best concert!!!

people screaming and shouting adn dancing everywhere... mika and his group joked so much during the gig! it was so funny!

at the end Mika made autographs to all the people! it was crazy!!!!!:blink: ...100 people queueing for talking to mika... he stayed outside for half an hour!!! I asked him if he had studied italian with my dictionary...he said:" oh !! it was you with the vocabulary yesterday?" " YEA! of course!" " IT's sooo funny thank you!!!see you soon!"

Mika also signed the flag (thanks to robertina and allegra) .

Robertina asked him: "Have you been to Bologna gig?" "yes" " so...you have to sign the flag!"

GREAT ROBY! YOU're the best!

Queenie and theBlackQueen have been interviewed for the last time ... WITH MIKA!!!!after that they fainted!!! :D

the best concert!!!

people screaming and shouting adn dancing everywhere... mika and his group joked so much during the gig! it was so funny!

at the end Mika made autographs to all the people! it was crazy!!!!!:blink: ...100 people queueing for talking to mika... he stayed outside for half an hour!!! I asked him if he had studied italian with my dictionary...he said:" oh !! it was you with the vocabulary yesterday?" " YEA! of course!" " IT's sooo funny thank you!!!see you soon!"

Robertina asked him: "Have you been to Bologna gig?" "yes" " so...you have to sign the flag!"

Queenie and theBlackQueen have been interviewed for the last time ... WITH MIKA!!!!after that they fainted!!! :D

WOW :biggrin2:

the best concert!!!

Ahhhh, that sounds AMAZING! I'm so jealous.

...and than I wanna thanks...

Esperia! I had the possibility to know you better...and you're amazing! it's a pleasure to talk to you.I'm very proud to have met you. Thanks also to Saint Igor :D and overall thanks to your cameras...and all pics and video it recorded!!! you're beautiful persons!!

Matt: you're so funny ! hope to meet you very soon. it's lovely spend time with you!

and.... Avoca, Piperita Patty and Bettasan.. you're soooo nice!!!

and all the people I forgot..not because they're not important, but because I'm too excited and confused yet to remember all things!

Wow, I can't wait to hear more about Mika interviewing the girls, Robi's meet n greet and see Avoca's pic. Sounds like everyone had a fantastic time.

I hope this Mika video makes it onto the net somehow :biggrin2:

yes I had the best time in my last year...

I don't think it will be on the net...the guys told us the video is personal for mika...I mean Mika ask recording this video for himself (his own pleasure I think :blink: )

Wow, I can't wait to hear more about Mika interviewing the girls, Robi's meet n greet and see Avoca's pic. Sounds like everyone had a fantastic time.

I hope this Mika video makes it onto the net somehow :biggrin2:

The video guys told Kath in Torino that if she gave them her address they'd send her a copy!!!

(I'm hoping that she remembered to do that in Bologna because she didn't get the chance to in Torino)

The video guys told Kath in Torino that if she gave them her address they'd send her a copy!!!

(I'm hoping that she remembered to do that in Bologna because she didn't get the chance to in Torino)

OMG that would be awesome. I hope they don't swear her to secrecy and she's allowed to share it with other fans.

the best concert!!!

AAWWW, Robi is a genius, I'd never have thought of doing that in a million years. Brilliant!

thanks for the great reports Avoca!!!:flowers2:

:toot::woot_jump:

and thanks for posting them in this thread Suzy!!:groupwave::flowers2: