MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read Avoca's report.

I am SO SO happy for you that I am literally beaming with joy! I'm so happy that you got to meet him and hug him and talk with him! You deserve it all! Thank you for sharing that, it makes me happy knowing that it happened! :huglove:

It's okay about not letting him know the date for the Xmas Project. :naughty: It'll get to him. :)

OMG that would be awesome. I hope they don't swear her to secrecy and she's allowed to share it with other fans.

I really really REALLY hope so!!!

I'd die to watch that video! I'm so happy for all the ones who got to be in it! And especially for Queenie and TBQ who are in it WITH MIKA!

Wow!!!!

What an A M A Z I N G day!!

My best day ever!

I was on the first row, right in front of Mika!The stage was SO near and I see him really good!The position was good!

The concert was great, all crowd sang with Mika...he was so happy...he smiled all the time and said thanks very ofthen!While we're singing with him he watched the band...and smile to them too!And after the gig, as everyone allrady said, he was a sweetheart...visibly tired...but kind with all fans there asking an autograph!

Eveyone had his change to be "alone" with Mika for one minute...no other people pushing or screaming...it was amazing!

He singed my cd and I was able to talk with him (incredible...I'm so shy:blush-anim-cl: ).....a special moment!He was so surprised about my present, like a child is:wub2: , and we talked about our passion for japan toy and stuff!Everything was so nice:wub2: !He gave me a kiss (like everyone had) and he smiled all the time!

Aww....I'm so so happy!!!!Mostly because the gig was amazing and he loved my presents :wub2: :wub2:

Plus, me and other 2 friends, sent some flower to Mika this morning!

What an A M A Z I N G day!!

My best day ever!

I was on the first row, right in front of Mika!The stage was SO near and I see him really good!The position was good!

The concert was great, all crowd sang with Mika...he was so happy...he smiled all the time and said thanks very ofthen!While we're singing with him he watched the band...and smile to them too!And after the gig, as everyone allrady said, he was a sweetheart...visibly tired...but kind with all fans there asking an autograph!

Eveyone had his change to be "alone" with Mika for one minute...no other people pushing or screaming...it was amazing!

He singed my cd and I was able to talk with him (incredible...I'm so shy:blush-anim-cl: ).....a special moment!He was so surprised about my present, like a child is:wub2: , and we talked about our passion for japan toy and stuff!Everything was so nice:wub2: !He gave me a kiss (like everyone had) and he smiled all the time!

Aww....I'm so so happy!!!!Mostly because the gig was amazing and he loved my presents :wub2: :wub2:

Plus, me and other 2 friends, sent some flower to Mika this morning!

Wow!! That is really cool!

I'm happy for you :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: everyone, meeting ya was grand! or remeet ya...

I am desperately waiting for the french contingent (I owe them big time.. ): they have got several pics of me and mika, cause they were so adorable as to take also phots with my camera, which, I told ya, truly sucks when it comes to flash. so they took extra with theirs.. :wub2:

laurent (sp.?) you are a doll! :wub2: and everyone else, whose names I don't know, too! :thumb_yello:

anna, it was grand to meet ya!! :wub2:

matt, it made my day/night to meet ya finally too! :wub2:

sarina! thx for the rosette. you know what, we had a convo with mika about it, cause he really fancied it and how I had made it up: I felt so mikafied again I dropped the whole RIP thing :biggrin2: and just decorated it with stickers in shape of lollies and candies. also shared them with mfc'ers but you were like in the other side of the hall and could not pass on some stickers. he was very impressed of the result.

awwwww... the beauty! :mf_lustslow: thx for sharing.

ok here we got with some of mine (they are few and the flash ones are not good but still).

the mfc'ers crowd :mf_rosetinted:

dscf0012gt2.jpg

the french contingent and other mfc'ers, like piperita patty and mirtilla

dscf0001jl0.jpg

more mfc'ers (including anna and her friend)

dscf0002iz3.jpg

mika's tour bus with martin (from a distance)

dscf0003ve9.jpg

{I missed all the opportunities...omg I'm so desperately I N S A N E}

2004702871822048175_rs.jpg

SMOOCHY POO!!!! lol so cute :)

and the pix of everyone! WOW!!!! looks so much fun :) wish i could meet u all to :)

speaking of tour bus.. I yesterday found out smt.. you remember that video in which he thanked for the award (vodaphone..?) he could not collect..? we wondered if he was staying in a camper somewhere.. I am almost sure it's the tour bus. the driver seat and behind it a little "kitchen sink" look exactly the same.:blink:

more pics

luke and the tour bus

dscf0004xl3.jpg

me and matt inside the venue

dscf0009vr7.jpg

me and you-know-who chatting (the french girls got better pics of this)

dscf0013hm8.jpg