The MFC

ThatRadFreak

Oh yeah we already found the Groove Armada version because Yop wanted to know where it came from.

Have you seen some Teddy Bear's Picnic footage from this tour? The animals are getting up to the same sort of hijinx as those bunnies.

Oh yes, I was lucky enough not to have missed that one!:biggrin2:

These two are obviously connected...:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....you just made my day!

Shortly after the big girl video I was on the TBA documentary. My friend Jo (my partner in crime!) came over to my house so we could watch it together and she said to me..."remember, it is a program about Mika...you might not be in it at all" and I was horrifed!! I realised that meeting Mika had become secondary to my appearing on TV!! :blush-anim-cl::mf_rosetinted:

I think if yet another TV opportunity arrose I'd be practically pushing Mika out of view! :roftl: :roftl:

I'm such a bad girl...........*hangs head in shame*.........

Oh, and as to the rest of your post I have browsed the threads you mention but they are a little general for me as I do like a bit of a debate!

The language thing always amazes me too..........that's why I started the 'Langauge Lessons' thread........I have total respect for you and everyone else who is able to communicate your thoughts so well in a second language! *hangs head in shame yet again*

Vix x

(A VERY STRONG AND COLOURFUL WOMAN!!)

Poor Mika, I can totally see it happening.

Interviewer: Hey Mika, tell us about your new single..

Mika: *Opens his mouth about to say something*

Vix: *Pushes Mika away* Hiiii mum! Yeah Mika's new single is great ofcourse. but Big Girl is better because, guess what, I was in the video.

Interviewer: *Really uncomfortable look on his face* Oh really? I didn't see you...

Vix: You what? WHAT? YOU DIDN'T SEE ME? YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM? *Storms off and steps on Mika who lies defenseless on the ground*

Mika: Hellooo...hellloooooooo....soooomeeeoooone help me get up?

Interviewer: This was Jeremy Black live from London. Now I'm the hell out of here before more retarted fangirls come along, see ya *Walks away and steps on Mika*

Mika: f&*^&$^%

And I beat you!

The Libra woman is vibrant, vivacious and thoroughly captivating, When young, this female is rather like a beautiful flower, being very lovely to look at. In many respects, she is the best suited of all Zodiac females to be a lifelong partner in the strictly personal sense of the word.

Yah always knew I was a beautiful flower :biggrin2:

I most certainly would, or have a chat at the cooler. :naughty:

Aww.:wub2:

Mika would be like Bill from Office Space.

"Hay bab, whaaaaaaat's happening."

I can't wait. There's already a blanket in the bushes in front of my house so you can stalk in all comfort:thumb_yello:

Could you leave me a flask of tea (Earl Grey, of course!) and some nice biscuits as I may be here all night!! :wink2:

Poor Mika, I can totally see it happening.

Interviewer: Hey Mika, tell us about your new single..

Mika: *Opens his mouth about to say something*

Vix: *Pushes Mika away* Hiiii mum! Yeah Mika's new single is great ofcourse. but Big Girl is better because, guess what, I was in the video.

Interviewer: *Really uncomfortable look on his face* Oh really? I didn't see you...

Vix: You what? WHAT? YOU DIDN'T SEE ME? YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM? *Storms off and steps on Mika who lies defenseless on the ground*

Mika: Hellooo...hellloooooooo....soooomeeeoooone help me get up?

Interviewer: This was Jeremy Black live from London. Now I'm the hell out of here before more retarted fangirls come along, see ya *Walks away and steps on Mika*

Mika: f&*^&$^%

And I beat you!

The Libra woman is vibrant, vivacious and thoroughly captivating, When young, this female is rather like a beautiful flower, being very lovely to look at. In many respects, she is the best suited of all Zodiac females to be a lifelong partner in the strictly personal sense of the word.

Yah always knew I was a beautiful flower :biggrin2:

You are the ying to my yang!!

If you are a beautiful young flower then I am an overly bright and buzzing bee with a painful sting in my tail!!

Actually, I was reading about the Aries/Libra relationship about 15 minutes ago for my housemate..........it's a mentor relationship (to do with being zodiac opposites) which means we can both learn a lot from the other.

I love my astrology!! :wub2:

You're very funny :roftl: .

And you make fab siggies.

We love you!!

Hey! I'm the funny one! :shocked:

I bring out the best in Ingie! :roftl:

Vix x

gosh this threads rather serious innit lol. Well I'm one of those who lurk a lot and read loads but don't post as many times as I read, sometimes I read a thread from start to finish and that is hard work lol. I tend to stick to the same threads but will venture into unknown territory from time to time if I'm feeling nosey and I often am.

I also tend to like funnier threads so I would hang around the picture captions or the Confessional Booth (oh where did that go :sad: it was such a laugh), I'm sure some people found it offensive due to its religious theme but we just saw it as a bit of fun. I also liked Violets Mika cant loggin thread with her fab room, and a few others, so I guess I just come on for a bit of a laugh most of the time as it cheers me up and helps me to chill, I try to find humour in everything cos life is miserable enough as it is at times to get too serious on here too.

I was only ever once made to feel I had done something wrong once by starting a new thread a few weeks after I first joined and I apologized as I didn't know the rules or how the forum worked and found navigation of it hard to get used to. (I think I have only started 1 or 2 since that and try not to start them now).

I wish I could read everything on the forum but it far too big and gets bigger by the day, so I have to limit my self, that is the problem with most of us I think and that is why we end up sticking to our fave threads, I don't see a problem with this, we cant be everywhere all of the time and we cant know each of the 7300 or w/e members on a very personal basis anyway so we make a few friends on threads that interest us, I think this is what happens in real life too, so I'm ok with that. So I agree with the quote below, (I also have a terrible memory for names and things and can never remember who said what and where I saw it :sneaky2: makes life a pain in the butt lol.

Sometimes I'll look at someone's post count that's in the thousands and think "Where have you been?" and they're probably wondering the same about me, if they even notice me at all. A lot of people stick to their own area of interest and I don't think it's a cliquey problem, it's just that the site is so overwhelmingly large and active. I've had days where I'm on pretty much morning, noon and night and still don't catch half of what is happening.

Could you leave me a flask of tea (Earl Grey, of course!) and some nice biscuits as I may be here all night!! :wink2:

You are the ying to my yang!!

If you are a beautiful young flower then I am an overly bright and buzzing bee with a painful sting in my tail!!

Actually, I was reading about the Aries/Libra relationship about 15 minutes ago for my housemate..........it's a mentor relationship (to do with being zodiac opposites) which means we can both learn a lot from the other.

I love my astrology!! :wub2:

Hey! I'm the funny one! :shocked:

I bring out the best in Ingie! :roftl:

Vix x

Yeah we're like Starsky and Hutch, milk and cereal, peanutbutter and sugar:naughty:

And no:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah we're like Starsky and Hutch, milk and cereal, peanutbutter and sugar:naughty:

I have to be Hutch, Alpen and the peanutbutter though.........else I'll sulk!!

And no:mf_rosetinted:

And YES! :mf_rosetinted:

Watch it or I'll serve you cold tea and rotten biscuits and force you to eat and drink them:glasses2:

Don't go ruining my perception of you being a good girl now!! :blink:

Vix x

I have to be Hutch, Alpen and the peanutbutter though.........else I'll sulk!!

And YES! :mf_rosetinted:

Don't go ruining my perception of you being a good girl now!! :blink:

Vix x

Why you have to be Hutch? I like Owen Wilson better than Ben Stiller:tears: Alright fine fine fine!

NO

Maybe I am a bad girl...or identity maaaaad:mf_rosetinted:

Why you have to be Hutch? I like Owen Wilson better than Ben Stiller:tears: Alright fine fine fine!

Because I beat you to him!

As a compromise (and to show you what a good sport I am....mmmmm...and to make an obvious reference to my OAP status! :blink:) I'll let you be Owen Wilson because I want to be David Soul!

NO

YES!!!!!!!!

Maybe I am a bad girl...or identity maaaaad:mf_rosetinted:

You can be a good bad girl.........

A bad good girl............

but I draw the line at you being a bad bad girl!! :naughty:

Vix x

Yet, I often find that when I post I get little or no response.

Yeah, it happens to me quite often too...

But i just post anyway, on the off-chance that even if this post won't get a reply, maybe the next one will :wink2:

I consider myself as a reader more than a poster....once in a while, i'll find a thread and i'll read it from beginning to end.

Nowadays, I post less because i feel like i'm interrupting, as someone said earlier in this thread..But i'm happy with the occasional post :thumb_yello:

Yeah, it happens to me quite often too...

But i just post anyway, on the off-chance that even if this post won't get a reply, maybe the next one will :wink2:

I consider myself as a reader more than a poster....once in a while, i'll find a thread and i'll read it from beginning to end.

Nowadays, I post less because i feel like i'm interrupting, as someone said earlier in this thread..But i'm happy with the occasional post :thumb_yello:

You seee the top and bottom of it is that youve all missed me too much :wink2:

I replied to ya :biggrin2:

In summary

I do like to be liked :biggrin2:

I dont really like to be disliked

but................

I absolutely hate people being indifferent about me!:furious: (I am a good Aries girl after all!)

Vix x

To be ignored or to be disliked?

I don't know witch is the worst.:blink:

Anyway, that's the risk you will have to take when you post and try to speak your mind, but of course I get what you mean!

And add to that struggling with the English language!:roftl:

But don't give up vixenbbw.:thumb_yello:

I would like to welcome you in to the two threads where I feel most at home "Okay, here's the deal" and "So, no big deal".

We don't talk about anything special, we talk about everything. We are not hanging there all the time but we always try to give each other an answer or a respond to a post.

A funny thing::biggrin2:

A have always thought about you as the famous girl, ever since you shared your story about participating in the Big Girl video.

Every time I look at the video I try to get a glimpse of you and think about the story you told.

Aries are strong and colorful woman!:wink2:

Ohhh Im aries too .. the best star sign

That made me really:roftl: I had a few weeks less intense time here over the summer when I was travelling, and it takes a few days to join back in again...there was the temptation NOT to join in again, and cure my MIKA addiction, but reading and not posting got too boring, so back I came.

I think criticism is healthy if it is not personal. Professional, poor choices for songs, musicians, you know. And not all of us have the same taste in all music and singers, we have one thing in common MIKA, and then maybe we differ on the rest of the band, the management, the clothes choices, the venues, the security....

Nice comments :thumb_yello:

As long as a person that nobody really knows is not personnally and nastily attacked in here then its all good

We all need critism it helps us to grow and develop :thumb_yello:

I hope I'm liked lol XD

I remember when Sara first joined the MFC. She messaged me on MySpace was like "hardly anyone replies to me.." and I just said "give it time, you're new" and she did, and now she's a regular popular hottie of a mother =] *high 5 sista*

haha. this is my first time in this thread so if i what i said made no sense i deeply apologise XD

nice to hear from ya Freddie!

I hope I'm liked lol XD

I remember when Sara first joined the MFC. She messaged me on MySpace was like "hardly anyone replies to me.." and I just said "give it time, you're new" and she did, and now she's a regular popular hottie of a mother =] *high 5 sista*

haha. this is my first time in this thread so if i what i said made no sense i deeply apologise XD

nice to hear from ya Freddie!

Hiya me dear :biggrin2:

Of coursed your liked .. we are like one hugeee family

Those that are going to the meetups will realise what a great bunch we are

<points to italy threads> :biggrin2:

okay let me elaborate more...

I personally, would rather be hated for me being me, rather than being liked for being someone I'm not. Being true to yourself is more important than fake friends and a fake life.

Since I have been a member here from ALMOST the beginning (i joined in Feb) I have noticed changes in the forum...it particularly changed in the summer I feel. Before then, all we talked about was Mika...Mika this, Mika that...and everyone got on.

But, more people have joined since then and so other topics arise. Some which are touchy to others. There's nothing wrong with discussion in a moral and a mature manner. I believe the reason why there are arguments sometimes is because people lose themselves when trying to get their point across. Sometimes they sound angry which therefore intimidates other members and they feel like they're being attacked etcetc...it's hard sometimes to keep your noggin in place when you "fight fire with fire" but a little bit of maturity goes a long way.

I'm not saying everyone on here are immature brats...coz we're not, but sometimes we have to remember that if we're on a touchy subject, we have to consider other people's feelings and try to make our point as clear but as delicately as we can. You learn a lot from discussions...you don't learn much by arguments.

The Internet itself is another factor. We cannot hear people's point of views and therefore we may read their post differently from what they are trying to say. There is also the language boundary which makes understanding harder, but that's not anyone's fault.

erm.

okay back to the summer.

When Mika started cancelling, people started complaining and started voicing their disappointments. Rightly so...it wasn't particularly great. I'm not saying that people shouldn't have expressed their feelings, they have a right to, but I feel that it's a case of "Monkey see, Monkey do". Once one person starts, everyone else starts to feel comfortable in doing the same.

No-one on here should be afraid to say what they think, but it's HOW it's done that's the major factor, I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.

I think we should all forget our differences, and remember what we have that's the same.