Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris, 24-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

while signing, a girl asked him "if i tell you something in lebanese, will you understand ?" and he replied "it depends on what you say" and she said something that he apparently understood...

so i think he understands and speaks a bit, since he was living in the lebanese community in paris when he was a child and his mother should speak a bit of lebanese at home... not sure he could lead or follow a whole conversation, but sure understands some :thumb_yello:

while he was singing, likedurig the concert?! That would be funny

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey ! i wish i could meet some of you too, but it won't be in mika's circumstances for sure...

i know i don't have any credit to you after saying all i said about the forum that i'm presently posting on, and the concert i wasn't supposed to go to :roftl: , but it's really over... i got all i could get from them and trying to get more going to other gigs would be taking the risk to be disappointed. and i can't stand frustration :biggrin2: PLUS i'm totally broke financially talking, and the 10 minutes of gig i was going for (for the 2 last concerts) are not worth the price of a ticket on ebay or even a face value ticket + trip price :wink2: i'm at a stage where i can be satisfied with youtube videos of my favourite parts of the concerts, and if i want to hear the songs, the album is totally ok ! and as i said, the "human" part i was also going for (yes, it's very flattering to be recognized and kid by a popstar amoung thousands other people around the world) can't be better, and i would expose myself to frustration and disappointement if i was "asking for more" :wink2:

i think it's clear enough and you all got it : you won't see me for this tour again... i'll see with the 2nd album tour... but i have my idea about it...

may I ask what's your ideas about the second album, yop? I sincerely wanted to know. there's been some discussion going on on the other board about the 2nd album and I am curious to know what is your opinion (over 2nd album, not the thread LOL). :naughty:

Pamette, merci d'avoir mis mes photos direct, il y en a le double maintenant...

Je suis crevée, et j'ai lutté 3 ordis cette nuit pour mettre mes photos sur une machine, puis sur photobucket. Alors plus de courage pour les mettre direct en forum! Merci encore, c'est très gentil.

Est-ce que je te connais sinon? Je suis AS partout ailleurs.

big mikakisses!!

Edited by Miks lil finga

More than 100 photos I took yesterday night in Paris, here:

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/ASADL/MIKA%20GIG%20PARIS%2024%20OCT%202007/?start=0

Pamette, merci d'avoir mis mes photos direct, il y en a le double maintenant...

Je suis crevée, et j'ai lutté 3 ordis cette nuit pour mettre mes photos sur une machine, puis sur photobucket. Alors plus de courage pour les mettre direct en forum! Merci encore, c'est très gentil.

Est-ce que je te connais sinon? Je suis AS partout ailleurs.

big mikakisses!!

Tu m'étonnes! :wink2:

C'est très long tout çà! T'inquiètes! Je regarderai tout çà demain et je le posterai ici! (je sais pas si je mettrai tout. J'ai pas eu le courage de mettre toutes les photos d'Antoine. Il y en avait trop :bleh:)

Je connais ton pseudo par le Mikawebsite. J'y suis aussi! :biggrin2:

Greatest pics, really, thanks a lot for those :thumb_yello: They're brilliant! What camera did u use to take them?

It's a Fujifilm finepix f30, bought a year ago.

My zoom is not huge, but photos and sounds are clear.

Pamette, mais qui es-tu donc:blink: ??? répond-moi en MP si tu veux!

J'en avait plus de 300 au total, Mika gigote et gesticule tellement que j'ai parfois que ses cheveuux ou ses fesses alors que quand j'ai appuyé sur le bouton je voyais autre chose... bref, j'ai dû faire le grand ménage avant de les mettre en ligne!

Béré, cause moi en français! j'ai pas compris ce que tu demandais ma puce!

remercie encore ton papa pour moi!.

huge mikakisses to everybody

and huge fanshugs to Mika:wink2:

Few videos :

Us with a new song for Mika (Gig girls you are wonderfull)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwJIqR6mk7s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_nD0sXKsFA

Us before the gig, behind the stage

Mika

missionary man

the end of love today with cherisse

grace kelly

Merci bcp BICHE!!!! :punk:

How are Coco?:biggrin2:

He's fine thanks to care about him :naughty:

After his trip to Bologna, he was a little tired but he liked to take plane for ther first time :roftl: Saturday at Bologna, sunday at the Milano's airport and wenesday in Paris at the Zénith : he has a real star's life!! :mf_rosetinted:

PS sariflor Actually he didn't know that it was filming he just wanted to take a picthat it's why it's a little bit weird...

He asked to send this pic with us and coco on his myspace!! We wanted a pic because in Colmar he was the only one not be there after the concert...

He's fine thanks to care about him :naughty:

After his trip to Bologna, he was a little tired but he liked to take plane for ther first time :roftl: Saturday at Bologna, sunday at the Milano's airport and wenesday in Paris at the Zénith : he has a real star's life!! :mf_rosetinted:

How much travel Coco!

He's def ROCK!:punk::naughty::thumb_yello:

Very well said, that's spot on.

And often he actually leaves the venue much later than that; In Barcelona he was seeing and signing for everyone until well after 1 am...

I can only imagine how tiring it must be for him.

I think that the only answer is to have more days off between gigs, fullstop.

Or at least do 1 day on/1 off/1on/1off, etc

HAHAHA Imagine!!!

The trouble is with the one day on/one day off is two fold.

Firstly, it's like working a split shift in your own job. You want to go to work and get your job out of the way so that you have a weekend or every evening, etc off to enjoy, rest, sleep. If you had to go in for a few hours in the morning then travel all the way home and have to go back again for a few hours in the evening it would make you feel like all you ever did was work.

I'm guessing he'd prefer the intensity.........followed by the rest in the same way.

The other big consideration is the cost of having the band, crew, vehicles and equipment hanging around for the days off in between every show. It would cost a fortune and cause everyone around him frustration waiting for him to rest (which would have to be in expensive hotels where no-one ever fully relaxes) between shows.

I reiterate my earlier point that I think he feels invincable.........so will push himself at the expense of his health. :boxed:

Vix x

He is 24, so it's unusual to be tired so hard : touring , performing are his job, i am asking myself a lot of questions ..

I agree I think it's unusual. Yeah he's human, blah, blah, blah. The problem with that theory is that other humans do this all the time without becoming so run down in such a short space of time.

Perhaps Mika's just having a run of bad luck with an injury and he's not ill, but I still have to wonder if he's cut out for this life. He just may not have the kind of constitution required to live a touring lifestyle.