The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RAK1 made it - its gone round several concerts, been signed by fans, Robi got Mika to sign it - and it will be in Glasgow!! :thumb_yello:

:shocked:

So out of touch. You know, I've just looked at General Chin Wagging for the first time in months, and cannot believe all the threads that I didn't know existed and they have so many posts that I can't possibly catch up.

:shocked:

So out of touch. You know, I've just looked at General Chin Wagging for the first time in months, and cannot believe all the threads that I didn't know existed and they have so many posts that I can't possibly catch up.

There is a photo of Robi, with Mika and the flag!!

I dont know about a lot of the threads either - I try to

keep up with the stuff I know about! :thumb_yello:

And I'm looking forward to meeting all of you, especially Kath and Robi, you guys are awesome!

Rak1, do you think you will get more signatures from mika on the flag...???

we can make an exception for him...he can sign at every gig...he's always attending! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

we can make an exception for him...he can sign at every gig...he's always attending! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

And we need the signatures of the band members on the flag! :punk:

I can ask him, hopefully he won't get sick of me asking everytime I see him. So that means the band too, and considering that some gigs have 30+ people going, I'm just worried there won't be enough room.LOL!

I can ask him, hopefully he won't get sick of me asking everytime I see him. So that means the band too, and considering that some gigs have 30+ people going, I'm just worried there won't be enough room.LOL!

i'm sorry we took so much space in torino....i realised when it was too late!:shocked:

in bologna we occupied just a little corner...and mika with us! i made him sign to fill the very right corner...not to have any spare place left! :naughty:

i'm sorry we took so much space in torino....i realised when it was too late!:shocked:

in bologna we occupied just a little corner...and mika with us! i made him sign to fill the very right corner...not to have any spare place left! :naughty:

That's right Robi...keep him in his place! Don't want him taking too much room up after all.....there are other people to consider!

When I was posting the flag back to RAK1 I had a real dilema about the insurance value when she asked me. I mean, materially the flag wouldn't be worth that much, but on ebay, now that Mika has signed it...I dread to think what it would be worth!

I went for the £500 option and I am just SO relieved that it has got there...and on time!

Hey Kath,

Thanks for letting me know about this thread. Gee, I miss everything just staying in my little worlds. LOL!!

I'm arriving early (0730) Friday Morning. Chinese sounds good to me...I'll probably just order soup though and a drink. Just don't let me order too many drinks...LOL!! I want to be awake for the gig. Can't wait to meet everybody. :biggrin2:

Whew, I just read all the pages. That was a lot of reading..but fun reading. LOL!!

HI Babspanky! I'm Charlotte...Nice to meet you. Guess I don't wander out of a certain thread too much. LOL!!

No, but I had seen you though! Just needed your whole forum name to make the connection! Looking forward to meeting you! :)

That's right Robi...keep him in his place! Don't want him taking too much room up after all.....there are other people to consider!

When I was posting the flag back to RAK1 I had a real dilema about the insurance value when she asked me. I mean, materially the flag wouldn't be worth that much, but on ebay, now that Mika has signed it...I dread to think what it would be worth!

I went for the £500 option and I am just SO relieved that it has got there...and on time!

:shocked: :shocked:

he hates seeing his stuff e-bayed....!

:shocked: :shocked:

he hates seeing his stuff e-bayed....!

I know............and we wouldn't dream of it............but if it is being let loose in the postal system one has to think of these things!