The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

It was very sweet of Luke to reply. I mentioned the after show party, but there was no reference to it in his reply.

I replied to his message and thanked him for replying and that it was understandable that he would want to spend time with family, as it is probably so rare.

I reminded him that they are all still welcome to join us at the salubrious Travelodge for the apres show party!! :wink2:

up to now, martin, luke and mickey read my message and no one replied.

of course, one reply is far enough!

so i'm glad luke answered...and maybe he meant to answer for all of them? :bleh:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

up to now, martin, luke and mickey read my message and no one replied.

of course, one reply is far enough!

so i'm glad luke answered...and maybe he meant to answer for all of them? :bleh:

At my last check, Martin had read my message, but as you say, one answer is enough. We don't want them hounding us, do we :sneaky2:

GITB, this is perfect! :biggrin2:

today i bought some stickers for our cheeks and i'll take the banner (looking quite smart! :thumb_yello: )...and i have biscuits for freddie and something for another person...and something for you all.....i have no room left in by luggage for this too!:shocked:

pls, native ppl, take them...i can contribute with some money! :biggrin2:

oh...btw...have you got our tickets..i mean , the real ones made of paper????have they arrived? :blink:

NO! The tickets still haven't arrived. Unbelievable......

NO! The tickets still haven't arrived. Unbelievable......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

can you check somewhere with someone????????????????????????

panic panic panic

Robertina!!! Your panic has done weird things to my page!!!!

I've bought these

http://www.face-paints.co.uk/index.php?SCREEN=ListProductsAndSubCategory&intSubCategoryID=146&nCategoryID=32&strDirection=First&PHPSESSID=ba2ee386606ca76efd3752d22fc24eb2

They also do fluorescent eyelashes which I think someone wanted (Wendi?) but can't afford to get them as well, so maybe someone else can. Couldn't get pink!!!! Does anyone have plain pink face paint?

Don't panic Robertina. Quite quite sure our tickets will come....

Robertina!!! Your panic has done weird things to my page!!!!

I've bought these

http://www.face-paints.co.uk/index.php?SCREEN=ListProductsAndSubCategory&intSubCategoryID=146&nCategoryID=32&strDirection=First&PHPSESSID=ba2ee386606ca76efd3752d22fc24eb2

They also do fluorescent eyelashes which I think someone wanted (Wendi?) but can't afford to get them as well, so maybe someone else can. Couldn't get pink!!!! Does anyone have plain pink face paint?

Don't panic Robertina. Quite quite sure our tickets will come....

yes a bit tooooooooooooooo large! :shocked:

ok for the make up GITB, i think someone else will have some to share. i also have limitations for liquids and creams in my hand baggage! :sneaky2: i can see if i find some pink that i can take with me.

btw...where have all our oldlings gone? i mean, the ones coming to glasgow?

any news of wendi?

more panic! :shocked: :shocked:

Hey y'all! I'm here..lurking around! We were wondering where everybody was over at the Oldlings thread. LOL!

Oh, no tickets yet? Dang, they are cutting it close. I have only 5 more working days. Getting so excited. :biggrin2:

I can't take hand luggage because of what I'm brining with me...darnit. Better not get lost in the airplane shuffle.

Yeah, I've been wondering about Wendi and FD too..they both sort of vanished on us.

Hey y'all! I'm here..lurking around! We were wondering where everybody was over at the Oldlings thread. LOL!

Oh, no tickets yet? Dang, they are cutting it close. I have only 5 more working days. Getting so excited. :biggrin2:

I can't take hand luggage because of what I'm brining with me...darnit. Better not get lost in the airplane shuffle.

Yeah, I've been wondering about Wendi and FD too..they both sort of vanished on us.

Me vanish .. never :naughty: